Thread: BitCoin Mining

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused

    BitCoin Mining

    Didn't know where to post this so general it is.

    Has anyone done BitCoin mining before; had any success doing it?

    I have a bunch of GPU's and am thinking about making a mining rig but I wanted to ask someone who has done it before if it is worth it.

  2. #2
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    I have and I am currently doing. This is my source for all my income. If you want to go full-time bitcoin buy three of these: https://www.bitmaintech.com/productD...180m44675v0613
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  3. #3
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    I have and I am currently doing. This is my source for all my income. If you want to go full-time bitcoin buy three of these: https://www.bitmaintech.com/productD...180m44675v0613
    Your main source of income?
    How much do you make a week, on average?

  4. #4
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Your main source of income?
    How much do you make a week, on average?
    250$ a week. My rent is 500 so you can guess that it pays for it.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  5. #5
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    250$ a week. My rent is 500 so you can guess that it pays for it.
    Sorry, bitcoin noob here, is this illegal? And is it possible for the police to track you?
    And most importantly: How do you convert the bitcoin to cash?

  6. #6
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    Sorry, bitcoin noob here, is this illegal? And is it possible for the police to track you?
    And most importantly: How do you convert the bitcoin to cash?
    Lol, no it is 100% legal. The police do not track you, And you can use coinbase to convert bitcoin to money in your bank account
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

    Obliteration (12-08-2015)

  8. #7
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    Lol, no it is 100% legal. The police do not track you, And you can use coinbase to convert bitcoin to money in your bank account
    What is your electricity cost though?

    Electricity cost is pretty important when It comes to bitcoin mining, some people that mine don't pay for their electricity though.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  9. #8
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post


    What is your electricity cost though?

    Electricity cost is pretty important when It comes to bitcoin mining, some people that mine don't pay for their electricity though.
    That is including electricity.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  10. #9
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    That is including electricity.
    I see, good luck mining!

    And @Law it isn't really worth it if you don't have the machines dedicated for it, since most likely the electricity cost will be higher than your profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  11. #10
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    250$ a week. My rent is 500 so you can guess that it pays for it.

    What, and how many units are you using?
    I imagine you're running pricey equipment, and a lot of them.

  12. #11
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    That is including electricity.
    Very interested, add me on skype
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #12
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post


    I see, good luck mining!

    And @Law it isn't really worth it if you don't have the machines dedicated for it, since most likely the electricity cost will be higher than your profit.
    I already have the machinery and my electric meter is broken so I pay little for electric bills.

  14. #13
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,615
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


    I already have the machinery and my electric meter is broken so I pay little for electric bills.
    Well, try it and see much you will go in profit or loss.
    It's worth trying i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  15. #14
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm planing on buying a rig in the near future,
    @Acid How much did yours cost and how much do you think a decent rig will cost me?

  16. #15
    arslan2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post


    250$ a week. My rent is 500 so you can guess that it pays for it.
    how many units are you running to earn that much, 3?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Life Inside A Massive BitCoin Mine
    By Apple` in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 10:22 PM
  2. Bitcoin Mining
    By Romney in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-30-2013, 12:59 PM
  3. [FREE] Bitcoin Mining Without Infecting
    By Transfixed in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 06:57 AM
  4. Bitcoin Mining
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 04:18 AM