Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 168
  1. #76
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Fine
    That's strange, when I spam the pic, it comes back :P.

    LOOK WHOS LAUGHIN NAO

    CAN I HAS OWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEE?
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  2. #77
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post


    LMAOI bet Dave will install a cyber patrol that wont let us use bad words.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  3. #78
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    That's strange, when I spam the pic, it comes back :P.

    LOOK WHOS LAUGHIN NAO

    CAN I HAS OWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEE?
    it still says the same one my screen and i f5ed 4 times


    Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler View Post

    LMAOI bet Dave will install a cyber patrol that wont let us use bad words.
    prob

  4. #79
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Either that or we set a age limit, No 13 year olds and under!

  5. #80
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Either that or we set a age limit, No 13 year olds and under!
    I vote you to work for Dave :P

  6. #81
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post


    it still says the same one my screen and i f5ed 4 times



    prob
    My screen is covered in KITTEHS
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  7. #82
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    My screen is covered in KITTEHS
    not mine lol

  8. #83
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post


    I vote you to work for Dave :P
    I Second this Motion!


  9. #84
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post


    I Second this Motion!

    lawls you would rock dis site lol

  10. #85
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post


    I Second this Motion!

    Voice vote.

    All in favor say Aye, all opposed say Nay

    Why do I still remember this junk?
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  11. #86
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Voice vote.

    All in favor say Aye, all opposed say Nay

    Why do I still remember this junk?
    like voicecomment ? i wanted that

  12. #87
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    :O, Imagine if we had a way to record a sound and play it on this site!

    Like on MSN!

  13. #88
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    :O, Imagine if we had a way to record a sound and play it on this site!

    Like on MSN!
    I Know Right!

  14. #89
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thats not a bad idea....

    Too bad dave was riding a bike on a yaht and exploded. Poor thing...
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  15. #90
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Thats not a bad idea....

    Too bad dave was riding a bike on a yaht and exploded. Poor thing...
    yeah i know eh i wonder who dis guy is Named Dave on msn is then

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Why am geTTing ThaT
    By neos999 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  3. Why that windows 7 posted there isnt safe
    By Kevin Rudd in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM
  4. Why? Is it that time of the month already!
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 05:15 PM
  5. why that don't work
    By koalak66 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:27 AM