Thread: Insurance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Insurance

    Just found out that with me added to my dad's car insurance its gonna be $390 Regularly with just him, it would be only $75.

  2. #2
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    drive better fggt

  3. #3
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    That sucks .
    Last edited by Terror; 12-17-2015 at 01:15 AM.

  4. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    What's up with the new car related threads recently.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. #5
    koshinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Golden State
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Stressed
    goodluk

  6. #6
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yea, if you are a young driver, no matter how good of a driving record you have, it will be very high.
    In this case, it seems like you had previous tickets and/or a sports car.
    Also the amount of years you had your license for will affect your rate.
    Try to put your dad as the driver of the sportier car, and yourself on an older car.

    I pay $300 for my insurance alone, although I already paid it off. Don't worry. lmfao.
    Down the road, you will have a better rate. Try not to crash, get tickets, etc.
    Depending on the company you have, there may be a discount for driving low miles.

    GLHF

    Source: It's my job.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (12-16-2015)

  8. #7
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A month / 6 months??



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #8
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    A month / 6 months??
    Pretty sure it is monthly.
    I doubt his dad would be paying $75 for 6 months.
    Have not seen such a low amount for a semi-annual policy.

  10. #9
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Pretty sure it is monthly.
    I doubt his dad would be paying $75 for 6 months.
    Have not seen such a low amount for a semi-annual policy.
    I've seen like $200 for 6 months, but I figured it varies state to state, some states you don't even need car insurance.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (12-17-2015)

  12. #10
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,857
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,866
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I've seen like $200 for 6 months, but I figured it varies state to state, some states you don't even need car insurance.
    The po-lice ask for it when you get stopped where i live. :/


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  13. #11
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    drive better fggt
    Never had a ticket or gotten in trouble before

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    A month / 6 months??
    Monthly

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Yea, if you are a young driver, no matter how good of a driving record you have, it will be very high.
    In this case, it seems like you had previous tickets and/or a sports car.
    Also the amount of years you had your license for will affect your rate.
    Try to put your dad as the driver of the sportier car, and yourself on an older car.

    I pay $300 for my insurance alone, although I already paid it off. Don't worry. lmfao.
    Down the road, you will have a better rate. Try not to crash, get tickets, etc.
    Depending on the company you have, there may be a discount for driving low miles.

    GLHF

    Source: It's my job.
    Never gotten a ticket, and Only 1 car, 2007 Impala

  14. #12
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Never had a ticket or gotten in trouble before

    - - - Updated - - -



    Monthly

    - - - Updated - - -



    Never gotten a ticket, and Only 1 car, 2007 Impala

    GG. Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  15. #13
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Just found out that with me added to my dad's car insurance its gonna be $390 Regularly with just him, it would be only $75.
    bruh if you get good grades the price is lower. But still pretty damn high.

  16. #14
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post


    bruh if you get good grades the price is lower. But still pretty damn high.
    Im home-schooled

  17. #15
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Im home-schooled
    Why are you home-schooled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Advice as to insure against theft of keys, and punish evil hacker.
    By maksich in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 05:32 AM
  2. [WTS] Battlefield 3 Level 40 + ******** 8 days of BF3 Undetected hack//CD-Key Insured
    By KierTheKebab in forum Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:03 PM
  3. Insurance
    By Hell_Demon in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Opinion on Car Insurance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:07 PM