Thread: Edit PDF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    intelligence does not correlate with common sense. k.

    also using slandering names towards those who did not tell you the top results on google does not disprove my or Stickz intelligence, nor does it prove the people who replied. intelligence doesn't correlate with declaring something either (e.g. what program you use.)

    anyways yes, the top answers on google were literally those. saying "haha." in one post sort of supports the idea of the whole postcount-over-googling idea.
    You talk about "common sense" but yet I don't think you know what common sense is. It's Common sense to Google before asking so why are you supporting something that is common sense????
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #17
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    I found PDFescape, give it a try.

  3. #18
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    You talk about "common sense" but yet I don't think you know what common sense is. It's Common sense to Google before asking so why are you supporting something that is common sense????
    i understand you don't come from an English country but seriously if you can't comprehend an argument don't post on it.

    What are you even trying to say? I'm saying there's no correlation between common sense and intelligence, he's trying to say that intelligent people apparently stem off of using common sense, which it doesn't. In no way, anywhere, did I say anything about "supporting" common sense. How would I not know what common sense is if I provided a clear and precise example of what it is and how to use it? I said he should Google it before he should post on it. Like I posted in Sander's post, there is a massive medium inbetween what you should and should not post, when and when it is appropriate to post and ask a question. This thread at best is a postcount question. It has no relativity to the forum and shouldn't be handled as such because you're going to get results within 5 minutes that you could've gotten in 10 seconds via Googling.

    I see you posting rambling and random shit all the time in your arguments, before posting, please learn to analyze an argument and realize what it is representing.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-19-2015 at 12:12 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #19
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    All of these answers were on the first page of google. Stay mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    intelligence does not correlate with common sense. k.

    also using slandering names towards those who did not tell you the top results on google does not disprove my or Stickz intelligence, nor does it prove the people who replied. intelligence doesn't correlate with declaring something either (e.g. what program you use.)

    anyways yes, the top answers on google were literally those. saying "haha." in one post sort of supports the idea of the whole postcount-over-googling idea.
    The fact that you two still feel the need to try and explain something to me that I've clearly already stated, I don't care about, is perplexing me. Now who's mad edits post.

  5. #20
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    edits post.
    I edit my post to elaborate on something that I want to say. You can see me do that a lot. It isn't 'being mad'. Would you rather see a half-baked argument or one that is actually coherent?
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  6. #21
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    i understand you don't come from an English country but seriously if you can't comprehend an argument don't post on it.

    What are you even trying to say? I'm saying there's no correlation between common sense and intelligence, he's trying to say that intelligent people apparently stem off of using common sense, which it doesn't. In no way, anywhere, did I say anything about "supporting" common sense. How would I not know what common sense is if I provided a clear and precise example of what it is and how to use it?

    I see you posting rambling and random shit all the time in your arguments, before posting, please learn to analyze an argument and realize what it is representing.
    No need to bring language into this.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #22
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    No need to bring language into this.
    I'm not using it as ad hominem, I'm using it as a legitimate reference for you in the future. If you can't comprehend somebody's argument then don't reply/post on it otherwise you end up making yourself look stupid.

    You skim through and just quote a selected portion of text without analyzing the whole argument and then get confused and post something that is totally different from the topic at hand. I've seen you do it several times.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  8. #23
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    i understand you don't come from an English country but seriously if you can't comprehend an argument don't post on it.

    What are you even trying to say? I'm saying there's no correlation between common sense and intelligence, he's trying to say that intelligent people apparently stem off of using common sense, which it doesn't. In no way, anywhere, did I say anything about "supporting" common sense. How would I not know what common sense is if I provided a clear and precise example of what it is and how to use it? I said he should Google it before he should post on it. Like I posted in Sander's post, there is a massive medium inbetween what you should and should not post, when and when it is appropriate to post and ask a question. This thread at best is a postcount question. It has no relativity to the forum and shouldn't be handled as such because you're going to get results within 5 minutes that you could've gotten in 10 seconds via Googling.

    I see you posting rambling and random shit all the time in your arguments, before posting, please learn to analyze an argument and realize what it is representing.
    Just leave it man. These people literally die to do nothing than post retarded shit to get post count up so they can try and achieve something from that. I forgot the ignore feature was a thing, but glad I did remember because it's getting it's use starting now.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-19-2015)

  10. #24
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    I'm not using it as ad hominem, I'm using it as a legitimate reference for you in the future. If you can't comprehend somebody's argument then don't reply/post on it otherwise you end up making yourself look stupid.

    You skim through and just quote a selected portion of text without analyzing the whole argument and then get confused and post something that is totally different from the topic at hand. I've seen you do it several times.
    Woah, I see what you did there. Good Job.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  11. #25
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,855
    Reputation
    3438
    Thanks
    81,402
    My Mood
    Breezy
    To all the people suggesting Adobe Reader.

    There's a clear distinction between Adobe Reader, the free read-only PDF reader and Adobe Acrobat, Adobe's PDF creating/editing/viewing software. Anyway, I highly recommend Adobe Acrobat because, well it's feature rich, easy to use and Adobe are the ones who developed the PDF format, you'd expect their premier PDF product to be great.

    As for your query about modification, PDFs contain metadata which can be easily viewed using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat via File > Properties. This includes information about the software which produced or wrote the PDF and the version the PDF specification used. Created date and modified date is also included. If you need to spoof these then I'm not sure, I'm sure there are tools that can help you tinker with these values but I've never had to before.

    Last edited by master131; 12-19-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-19-2015),Yemiez (12-20-2015)

  13. #26
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    To all the people suggesting Adobe Reader.

    There's a clear distinction between Adobe Reader, the free read-only PDF reader and Adobe Acrobat, Adobe's PDF creating/editing/viewing software. Anyway, I highly recommend Adobe Acrobat because, well it's feature rich, easy to use and Adobe are the ones who developed the PDF format, you'd expect their premier PDF product to be great.

    As for your query about modification, PDFs contain metadata which can be easily viewed using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat via File > Properties. This includes information about the software which produced or wrote the PDF and the version the PDF specification used. Created date and modified date is also included. If you need to spoof these then I'm not sure, I'm sure there are tools that can help you tinker with these values but I've never had to before.

    Now we're talking. Thanks man.
    This is exactly the information I was looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Just leave it man. These people literally die to do nothing than post retarded shit to get post count up so they can try and achieve something from that. I forgot the ignore feature was a thing, but glad I did remember because it's getting it's use starting now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    I'm not using it as ad hominem, I'm using it as a legitimate reference for you in the future. If you can't comprehend somebody's argument then don't reply/post on it otherwise you end up making yourself look stupid.

    You skim through and just quote a selected portion of text without analyzing the whole argument and then get confused and post something that is totally different from the topic at hand. I've seen you do it several times.
    Just letting you two know. That the only ones making anyone look stupid are you two, and you're doing it to yourself.

    Making clear assumptions from something that you don't know anything about, such as me not already having Googled something to come up with nothing, so be that as it may, none of you actually did anything of value to this thread.

    People like you feel the need to justify every single thing you do, your life is bleak and meaningless.

    You can try and make yourself feel better by using advanced words towards someone's who doesn't have the same vocabulary ability. Just to make yourself feel better about yourself. It doesn't exactly make you two look particularly smart. It makes you both look like total fucking fags.

    The fact that instead of using your time productively to help me with my inquiry about pdf specifics, you used that time to navigate over to let me fucking Google that for you, further proving that all this, all you two wrote. Is pointless and doesn't have to be in this thread.

    How to stop being an ignorant asshole in six easy steps

    I hope neither of you reproduce, if you do, you better be sure I'll be there to take your fetus for stem cells so that I can build a Shakey's pizza next to my house.

  14. #27
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Making clear assumptions from something that you don't know anything about, such as me not already having Googled something to come up with nothing, so be that as it may, none of you actually did anything of value to this thread.
    >How to edit a .pdf file

    Googling this gives you a step-by-step guide before there is a link to even click on.

    >Applications to edit pdf files

    Once again, a large amount of results. Many of the links even give you YouTube tutorials on how to do it.

    >Will edited .pdf files show up as edited?

    The one question that doesn't show direct results, but you can more than likely figure it out by tampering with it yourself.

    I fail to see how your OP even remotely implies you looked this up yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    People like you feel the need to justify every single thing you do, your life is bleak and meaningless
    Aside from the "need to justify every single thing you do", I already said I'm depressed. This isn't a blog and I'm not here to cry about my life either, but you make a point, it's bleak and meaningless.

    The only point I'm trying to make is that you fail to use basic critical thinking skills.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    You can try and make yourself feel better by using advanced words towards someone's who doesn't have the same vocabulary ability. Just to make yourself feel better about yourself. It doesn't exactly make you two look particularly smart. It makes you both look like total fucking fags
    That's not really the goal. Are you trying to say you don't understand basic vocabulary? I don't think anyone here has used anything past a high-school dictionary to say the least. If anything you're just saying you don't understand words and lo and behold, you're not looking them up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    The fact that instead of using your time productively to help me with my inquiry about pdf specifics, you used that time to navigate over to let me fucking Google that for you, further proving that all this, all you two wrote. Is pointless and doesn't have to be in this thread.
    Yeah, because your questions are literally right there when you google it. Once again, I don't think you actually looked them up and attempted any of the methods.




    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I hope neither of you reproduce, if you do, you better be sure I'll be there to take your fetus for stem cells so that I can build a Shakey's pizza next to my house.
    I don't plan on it.
    ---------------------------


    I can understand making a thread where you at least show some sort of acknowledgement towards you helping yourself, but this literally spelled "I have no idea what google is and how to use it, please give me obvious answers that I do not want to look up on my own."
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-19-2015 at 03:17 AM.

  15. #28
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Please, stop you two, especially you, Jr. Don't make me go there. Who cares if Google could have easily answered to the OP's question. This is General. A lot of stupid stuff is posted here and no one makes a big fuss about it, and this isn't even stupid. Just let it go, jesus.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Black (12-19-2015),Eternity (12-19-2015)

  17. #29
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jr View Post
    Please, stop you two, especially you, Jr. Don't make me go there. Who cares if Google could have easily answered to the OP's question. This is General. A lot of stupid stuff is posted here and no one makes a big fuss about it, and this isn't even stupid. Just let it go, jesus.
    With all due respect, I'm not letting someone call me retarded and walking away. If the threads that big of a deal to you, close it. His answer was indeed given.


    *

    It came off more rude than I would have liked, but I get where you're going. I just felt like giving my final input. I didn't plan on continuing it after.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-19-2015 at 03:49 AM.

  18. #30
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    With all due respect, I'm not letting someone call me retarded and walking away. If the threads that big of a deal to you, close it. His answer was indeed given.


    *

    It came off more rude than I would have liked, but I get where you're going. I just felt like giving my final input. I didn't plan on continuing it after.
    All hail the pedo willpower to not give in.
    ALL HAIL THE PEDO
    ALL HAIL THE PEDO
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Learn the League 13th Edition PDFs [$5]
    By Wicked` in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:47 PM
  2. The C++ Primer Plus 5th edition PDF file!
    By Vyre in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
  3. [REQUEST!] C++ Primer Plus 5th edition PDF file!
    By Vyre in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. packet editing
    By terence in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Runescape money edit...perminant?
    By wardo1926 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:34 PM