Thread: VIP Hacks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I think you tried to sound smart and argue a point or something, but I just lost brain cells reading this shitshow of a post.
    Words don't make sound, and losing your brain cells while reading is impractical. Unless you hit your head while reading, but that's just for abnormal people. Next time you argue use some evidence to support you on your claim, which you have none so what is the point of arguing against my claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

How do you monitor if a person is actually selling his hack or not? If he removes the credits and add his own name and sells it then?

I know a solution to this, just ask the Author's coding.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Hydra;11247157]Words don't make sound, and losing your brain cells while reading is impractical. Unless you hit your head while reading, but that's just for abnormal people.

Are you being serious right now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Eternity Author can simply add a text box on the application saying "Made by: User" or "Made for: MPGH, by User" or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    +1, I like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
    I guess it's a good idea, but then they're gonna be people who'll just buy in to it and redistribute it on other forums or other places.
    If the user distributing the cheat doesn't know how to properly protect it he shouldn't be allowed to distribute it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

How do you monitor if a person is actually selling his hack or not? If he removes the credits and add his own name and sells it then?
    Hardware ID checks, authentication and other, what else?

Thanks
    I'd buy it just to support the site.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I think you tried to sound smart and argue a point or something, but I just lost brain cells reading this shitshow of a post.
    I'll use this as my signature :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I disaccord to this Incipient VIP hack system, MPGH should always be known as free public community hacks for everyone to utilize at anytime. I made hacks afore and it took an abundance of my time, but I did it for people for the community, for reverence! Hacks shouldn't be a privilege, it should be a right. Elevating the VIP hack system well only lead to less traffic on this website. Veraciously if the VIP hacks system was never down I would've been here. You may give privilege for people to give it out free rather then selling it but the truth is, everyone will commence selling their hacks, no matter how good or lamentable it is. We cannot determine rather the hack meets our prospects. Not everyone will update their hacks because of incipient updates and other stuff, this may lead to many arguments and spamming. What's the persuasive relevancy of making Hacks cost money when you're going to get banned anyways?
    Well first, you can choose if you want it VIP or not from what I understand.
    Second, stop using those words trying to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

It'd be pretty stupid to NOT link it to the MPGH user DB lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Our hacks were always protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by ¥ÊŠ.ÏĂM View Post

loader that works with mpgh.net ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    +1, I like this idea!

If the user distributing the cheat doesn't know how to properly protect it he shouldn't be allowed to distribute it.

Hardware ID checks, authentication and other, what else?
    I guess that could work. I'm not against or for the VIP hacks, but I dunno people might move away from MPGH similar to what Hydra said. I first joined this forum because of the free hacks and whatnot, making a select few or a majority paid might dissuade users.

This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yotsuba For This Useful Post:

Hydra (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    derp its not like free hacks won't be posted... free hacks were posted MORE often when we offered a VIP

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (12-21-2015),Yemiez (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Well first, you can choose if you want it VIP or not from what I understand.
    Second, stop using those words trying to sound like you know what you're talking about.
    I do know what I am verbalizing about, I just cerebrate you can't handle it. I can tell that you didn't even read my argument, predicated on your replication. Please read again gradually and come back when you plenarily understand. Anyways the point is that just because you can optate VIP or not, it doesn't mean that it won't affect the website. I'd verbalize, it's kind of conspicuous that people with good hacks will make their hacks VIP, not everyone will get the hack, and when that does transpire, they'll just leave the website and go check on others ones. I mean like what's the persuasive relevancy of buying hacks when you know you're going to get banned anyways, you rudimentally lose your money for the game and for the hacks. Worst of all, the hacks might even be lamentable, the hacks might not get updated at all the time, it could disappoint many of users and cause ravagement to this website. Such as spamming arguments, Ddosing, Cyber Attack, Hijack, and other etc. Why would they do that? Hatred. What made me love and unite to Mpgh is the free hacks in the first place, which I'm sufficiently certain at lease few people have in prevalence.. I just don't understand why would you bring up something that eradicated Mpgh long ago. There's a reason why it's called history and why Mpgh put it down in the first place, it is to edify us an edification on what not to do in the future. Free hacks are god damn better than paying Money for consummate no reason. People want free good hacks and instantly, not waiting for someone to respond over skype or so just to trade a simple hack or so.

[If you can't understand the text above just read this]

It is likely that people will sell their hacks rather then giving it out free, this will cause new users and users to avoid Mpgh and look out for better sites for better hacks. We want to attract new users and users, by doing our best for free. Many people have opinions and different thoughts, but what's better then paid hacks are free hacks. Just because it's Paid hacks doesn't mean it's better, it could be shitty compare to profession hacks. There's complete no reason of selling them when it's just going to avoid tons of users from getting it and you're going to get banned anyways since no one invented the anti-vac or anti-cheat. We all know that hacks always patch/detected so what's the point of making them consider as VIP hacks. This website is known as Multiplayer Game Hacks AKA Free hacks website. We don't won't to ruin our reputation so why bother rising up something that we already knew it was bad idea in the past. We learned what not to do because of history.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I do know what I am verbalizing about, I just cerebrate you can't handle it. I can tell that you didn't even read my argument, predicated on your replication. Please read again gradually and come back when you plenarily understand. Anyways the point is that just because you can optate VIP or not, it doesn't mean that it won't affect the website. I'd verbalize, it's kind of conspicuous that people with good hacks will make their hacks VIP, not everyone will get the hack, and when that does transpire, they'll just leave the website and go check on others ones. I mean like what's the persuasive relevancy of buying hacks when you know you're going to get proscribed anyways, you rudimentally lose your money for the game and for the hacks. Worst of all, the hacks might even be lamentable, the hacks might not get updated at all the time, it could disappoint many of users and cause ravagement to this website. Such as spamming arguments, Ddosing, Cyber Attack, Hijack, and other etc. Why would t hey do th at? Hatred. What made me love and unite to Mpgh is the free hacks in the first place, which I'm sufficiently certain at lease few people have in prevalence.. I just don't understand why would you bring up something that eradicated Mpgh long ago. There's a reason why it's called history and why Mpgh put it down in the first place, it is to edify us an edification on what not to do in the future. Free hacks are god damn better than paying Money for consummate no reason. People want free good hacks and instantly, not waiting for someone to respond over skype or so just to trade a simple hack or so.

It is likely that people will sell their hacks rather then giving it out free, this will cause new users and users to avoid Mpgh and look out for better sites for better hacks. We want to attract new users and users, by doing our best for free. Many people have opinions and different thoughts, but what's better then paid hacks are free hacks. Just because it's Paid hacks doesn't mean it's better, it could be shitty compare to profession hacks. There's complete no reason of selling them when it's just going to avoid tons of users from getting it and you're going to get banned anyways since no one invented the anti-vac or anti-cheat. We all know that hacks always patch/detected so what's the point of making them consider as VIP hacks. This website is known as Multiplayer Game Hacks AKA Free hacks website. We don't won't to ruin our reputation so why bother rising up something that we already knew it was bad idea in the past. We learned what not to do because of history.
    Wow you really went all out with a thesaurus on this one

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Terror In Paradise (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I do know what I am verbalizing about, I just cerebrate you can't handle it. I can tell that you didn't even read my argument, predicated on your replication. Please read again gradually and come back when you plenarily understand. Anyways the point is that just because you can optate VIP or not, it doesn't mean that it won't affect the website. I'd verbalize, it's kind of conspicuous that people with good hacks will make their hacks VIP, not everyone will get the hack, and when that does transpire, they'll just leave the website and go check on others ones. I mean like what's the persuasive relevancy of buying hacks when you know you're going to get banned anyways, you rudimentally lose your money for the game and for the hacks. Worst of all, the hacks might even be lamentable, the hacks might not get updated at all the time, it could disappoint many of users and cause ravagement to this website. Such as spamming arguments, Ddosing, Cyber Attack, Hijack, and other etc. Why would they do that? Hatred. What made me love and unite to Mpgh is the free hacks in the first place, which I'm sufficiently certain at lease few people have in prevalence.. I just don't understand why would you bring up something that eradicated Mpgh long ago. There's a reason why it's called history and why Mpgh put it down in the first place, it is to edify us an edification on what not to do in the future. Free hacks are god damn better than paying Money for consummate no reason. People want free good hacks and instantly, not waiting for someone to respond over skype or so just to trade a simple hack or so.

Please go back posting in giveaway section. I like that person.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Degree (12-20-2015),Hunter (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post

I guess that could work. I'm not against or for the VIP hacks, but I dunno people might move away from MPGH similar to what Hydra said. I first joined this forum because of the free hacks and whatnot, making a select few or a majority paid might dissuade users.
    Eh, finally someone who knows how to read

Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Lmao
    //1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

Please go back posting in giveaway section. I like that person.
    Everyone haves a favorite section. Also you're bad at joking, you're just here to joke and joke because you just want attention. So what's your job, go around and joke? Read before you post, I'm trying to have a argument against this new System, if you don't have anything against it, go somewhere else.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

afiqhebat (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Anyone who types this much in a post to a random kid on MPGH is obv mad as fuck.
    Never Ever Forgetti

Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesWoods For This Useful Post:

Cursed (12-21-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (12-21-2015),Insane (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    MPGH is the only hacking site I trust because of how well organised and discipline it is. I'm glad to see this market is being brought in.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast