Thread: VIP Hacks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88
  1. #61
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.

    Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks. Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    This is general, flaming is permitted, but too much isn't good either.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 03:40 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  2. #62
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.

    Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks. Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    No idea what you're on about

    does this sound like flaming to you?

    Originally Posted by Snake@Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.


    oftenly public hacks released were to make people buy vip hacks anyway

    Someone give this guy cs
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (12-21-2015)

  4. #63
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,247
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


    wow ur so cool bc u insult me wow cool ty
    youre a newphag
    You're*

    Well VIP hacks would be nice to have since then a lot of people can use very own (MPGH) hacks.

    I'm going to send you a PM, newphag.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #64
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,496
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,869
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    No idea what you're on about

    does this sound like flaming to you?

    Originally Posted by Snake@Hydra just because the hacks are paid users will not go away nor will public releases cease.
    MPGH is not a free hacks website, where did you get that idea m8, mpgh is a multiplayer game hacking forum, VIP or not.


    oftenly public hacks released were to make people buy vip hacks anyway

    Someone give this guy cs
    Give me CS? That isn't necessary, I was just making a arguing point with my own opinion in a mature and necessary. But kids then just come here talk things non topic and insult me. I think no one deserve CS other then infraction. You obvious didn't read my point of view, you just read those kids and that's what make you against me.

    And that quote you tagged, it does matter, you're wrong, not everyone thinks like you, and some don't think like me as well, but there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post


    This is general, flaming is permitted, but too much isn't good either.
    Also I'm pretty sure you elementary kids are insulting me and flaming with god damn bad words.

  6. #65
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    jesus christ gtfo ya dumbnut
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #66
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Give me CS? That isn't necessary, I was just making a arguing point with my own opinion in a mature and necessary. But kids then just come here talk things non topic and insult me. I think no one deserve CS other then infraction. You obvious didn't read my point of view, you just read those kids and that's what make you against me.

    And that quote you tagged, it does matter, you're wrong, not everyone thinks like you, and some don't think like me as well, but there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.



    Also I'm pretty sure you elementary kids are insulting me and flaming with god damn bad words.
    I'm going to apologize for everyone here. Sorry even if i didnt flame at all. -.- leave hydra alone.
    Feel better man.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 04:04 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  8. #67
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,247
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post


    I'm going to apologize for everyone here. Sorry even if i didnt flame at all. -.- leave hydra alone.
    Feel better man.
    You sure hell are sarcastic.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #68

  10. #69
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,247
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Give me CS? That isn't necessary, I was just making a arguing point with my own opinion in a mature and necessary. But kids then just come here talk things non topic and insult me. I think no one deserve CS other then infraction. You obvious didn't read my point of view, you just read those kids and that's what make you against me.

    And that quote you tagged, it does matter, you're wrong, not everyone thinks like you, and some don't think like me as well, but there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.



    Also I'm pretty sure you elementary kids are insulting me and flaming with god damn bad words.
    So, you just called us elementary because you think your argument stands out the most? Sure everyone has their own opinion but no need to be dick towards other people opinions...

    You weren't around when VIP hacks were actually around, so how in the hell would you know how did they work and how forum worked back then? Excuse me if I sound too harsh/dickish, but c'mon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    No, he just finally understand like non of you immature teens do
    Sorry, I'm not teen, haven't been for 5 years now, or little bit over than that. So. Yeah.
    Last edited by xlux; 12-21-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #70
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    You sure hell are sarcastic.
    This is why each one of us hated you. Kk bye tard.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    No, he just finally understand like non of you immature teens do
    No i dont
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-21-2015 at 04:13 PM.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  12. #71
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,496
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,869
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    So, you just called us elementary because you think your argument stands out the most? Sure everyone has their own opinion but no need to be dick towards other people opinions...

    You weren't around when VIP hacks were actually around, so how in the hell would you know how did they work and how forum worked back then? Excuse me if I sound too harsh/dickish, but c'mon.



    Sorry, I'm not teen, haven't been for 5 years now, or little bit over than that. So. Yeah.
    There's a reason why History exist, to learn from the past. I called you guys elementary kids because you guys don't even talk about the topic at all. You just insult me just to use it to support your opinion, that's very immature thing to do. Never argue someone that knows more than you.

  13. #72
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I wasn't going to bother to reply to your post, but I decided to do it in the hope of putting some sense into your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Calling me new? At lease I don't bitch like all of you, and you guys don't even talk about the topic at all, busy bitching much? I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.
    It saddens me to see that you failed to realize that we simply gave our opinions regarding your own opinion. Just proves my point, you aren't ready for General yet. Ghost's opinion might have been harsher, but yeah, this is General.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I do a better job at following Mpgh rules then you all ever did. 2 rules you broke right now is being disrespectful to a Mpgh user and commenting off-topic.
    Yes, please teach me how to follow and enforce the rules. I obviously don't know how to that. Disrespecting staff is obviously not ban worthy as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Not all hacks are undetectable, most hacks on MPGH are editing memory which anti-hack/VAC can easily detect. It is not the number of people using it making it more detected. You guys obviously never experienced using hacks.
    Oh yes, we obviously didn't know that. Thanks for telling us about it, we all appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Go back to general and bitch over there like how your mother taught you. Come back when you can mature yourself, kids...
    In case you haven't realized, this is General. We already are on General. Also, perhaps you should apply your own advice to yourself? Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

    PS: Providing someone with your opinion is different than bitching. Also, by discussing about your opinion we are on-topic as we are saying that we think that the VIP hacks idea should be proceeded with and don't agree with your opinion by other words.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-21-2015 at 04:49 PM.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (12-21-2015),Vader (12-21-2015),xlux (12-21-2015),Yemiez (12-21-2015)

  15. #73
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,496
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,869
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Jr View Post
    I wasn't going to bother to reply to your post, but I decided to do it in the hope of putting some sense into your mind.



    It saddens me to see that you failed to realize that we simply gave our opinions regarding your own opinion. Just proves my point, you aren't ready for General yet. Ghost's opinion might have been harsher, but yeah, this is General.


    Yes, please teach me how to follow and enforce the rules. I obviously don't know how to that. Disrespecting staff is obviously not ban worthy as well.


    Oh yes, we obviously didn't know that. Thanks for telling us about it, we all appreciate it.


    In case you haven't realized, this is General. We already are on General. Also, perhaps you should apply your own advice to yourself? Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

    PS: Proving someone with your opinion is different than bitching. Also, by discussing about your opinion we are are on-topic as we're saying that we think that the VIP hacks should be proceeded with and don't agree with your opinion by another words.
    You haven't obviously read all the comments on here, one like "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better". Read everything before claiming a statement. I don't see how any of these are opinions if it's just insulting me. This may be general but it doesn't mean it's general for comments.

    Thanks for your 75% of understanding and response. I'm glad someone actually attempt to tried to read. Thank you and I won't response to any comments so if you're going to b**** just go b**** some where else, I don't care and I won't read your god damn useless comments.

  16. #74
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You haven't obviously read all the comments on here, one like "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better". Read everything before claiming a statement. I don't see how any of these are opinions if it's just insulting me. This may be general but it doesn't mean it's general for comments.
    I was referring to all the posts you quoted. Also, it seems you still haven't realized what's allowed to be posted on General. "Go back to giveaway section, I like that person better" isn't by no way near an insult. Like I said, you should apply your own advices to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Thanks for your 75% of understanding and response. I'm glad someone actually attempt to tried to read. Thank you and I won't response to any comments so if you're going to b**** just go b**** some where else, I don't care and I won't read your god damn useless comments.
    You weren't afraid to tell me to go bitch like my mother taught me before, so why censor such a word now? Funny. You claim no one has read the previous posts. It's actually pretty much otherwise. You're the one that hasn't properly read and interpreted our posts as if you did, you'd have realized that we're simply providing you with our opinion and not bitching.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-21-2015 at 04:50 PM.

  17. #75
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    there is a chance users would avoid Mpgh because of these new VIP system.
    Alright we get your point, thanks for your input. this is all up to site owners and i don't see why some people here turned this thread into trash

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:42 PM
  2. Warrock VIP Hack Updated Again
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. Warrock VIP Hack Updated
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 05:44 AM
  4. Adventure Quest VIP Hack Released
    By arunforce in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:16 AM
  5. Warrock VIP Hack Updated
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 04:00 AM