Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Nexon are stupid, we all know that by now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fucking nx fags everywhere and nexon loves them, but who wouldn't really though they will never fix the game it will always be meh, they will always ban for stupid as fuck reasons, honestly the worst thing they ever released was elite mod, one of the many reasons i don't play anymore then 20mins once a week or twice a week, people bitch don't do this don't do that oh fuck you did it good bye or your a cheap player etc your hacking etc, just let the game die like it was made to, End rant ~Luke420

My sotw
    View My Video
    Entart mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by -malware_suxs- View Post
    Fucking nx fags everywhere and nexon loves them, but who wouldn't really though they will never fix the game it will always be meh, they will always ban for stupid as fuck reasons, honestly the worst thing they ever released was elite mod, one of the many reasons i don't play anymore then 20mins once a week or twice a week, people bitch don't do this don't do that oh fuck you did it good bye or your a cheap player etc your hacking etc, just let the game die like it was made to, End rant ~Luke420
    Elite mod? K...

Anyhow Nexon EU Seem to ignore everyone in their community, especially on War Rock, also not to mention is when they get a lot of criticism then they ban people for some most absurd reasons (shown in main page).. Seriously, only way they get rid of people criticizing their ways is banning them and not to be a man (they're probably bunch 12-year-old who work for nexon just to get free NX)...

I've had enough, if there was a way, I would honestly DDOS their webstore and servers so people cannot play for weeks.
    All opinions are my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12