Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415

    IPhone vs android (not in that kind of way)

    So I been meaning to ask this question for a while know, so here it is.

    Does rooting grant more things or does jailbreak grant more things?

    What I mean is which device gives you more ways to do things?

    I never owned a IPhone and recently I think that jailbreak is way more helpful for getting free items then Android, is this true????


    - - - Updated - - -

    I still hate IPhone through.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, you can do a lot more with Jailbreaking than you can with Rooting. Rooting just essentially gives you admin privileges on your device so you can get ad blockers or custom ROMs.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  3. #3
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    So I been meaning to ask this question for a while know, so here it is.

    Does rooting grant more things or does jailbreak grant more things?

    What I mean is which device gives you more ways to do things?

    I never owned a IPhone and recently I think that jailbreak is way more helpful for getting free items then Android, is this true????


    - - - Updated - - -

    I still hate IPhone through.
    Google it ffs, rooting is shit and could go fuck itself

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sobravechinkyboi For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (12-30-2015)

  5. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You don't even need to root your android to get free stuff.
    Its essentially just to give you admin privileges Like @JamesWoods said,

    Witch you will need for some applications.

  6. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Hmm, I didn't really know jailbreak gave more items, (never used a jailbroken iphone)

    I might get one just to see what things you can do with it.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also rooting does get you free instore items from games and a loads of other things i cannot think off top of my head.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #6
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Also rooting does get you free instore items from games and a loads of other things i cannot think off top of my head.
    No it doesn't. I've rooted my GS4 and the only thing you can do as far as modding games is use a value editor (Cheat Engine) to give yourself more coins and stuff but even that only works with some games.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  8. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    No it doesn't. I've rooted my GS4 and the only thing you can do as far as modding games is use a value editor (Cheat Engine) to give yourself more coins and stuff but even that only works with some games.
    Ever heard of Lucky Patcher??? It removes ads,gets instore items, makes clones, back ups, and whole bunch of other things BUT you need rooting for that. Sure it is getting admin access but you still cannot get free things (by that I mean not paying) without rooting and getting access to the apps that help you purchase it for free.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. #8
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Hmm, I didn't really know jailbreak gave more items, (never used a jailbroken iphone)

    I might get one just to see what things you can do with it.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also rooting does get you free instore items from games and a loads of other things i cannot think off top of my head.
    No Rooting allows you to get programs witch you can use to get free coins ect.........


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    Ever heard of Lucky Patcher??? It removes ads,gets instore items, makes clones, back ups, and whole bunch of other things BUT you need rooting for that. Sure it is getting admin access but you still cannot get free things (by that I mean not paying) without rooting and getting access to the apps that help you purchase it for free.
    You can just download a hacked APK of whatever game you have witch doesn't need root

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    JamesWoods (12-22-2015)

  11. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    No it doesn't. I've rooted my GS4 and the only thing you can do as far as modding games is use a value editor (Cheat Engine) to give yourself more coins and stuff but even that only works with some games.
    Really? Nice, I never knew that, lul. So uneducated. Anyways I might order a IPhone just to check out the jailbreak apps and whatnot.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  12. #10
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    Really? Nice, I never knew that, lul. So uneducated. Anyways I might order a IPhone just to check out the jailbreak apps and whatnot.
    Why would you spend like 500$ for a Iphone just to check out what you can do with it when it's jailbroken?
    Rather than to just google it?


    Unless you're going to SE it ofc

  13. #11
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /online
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Happy
    iPhones will forever be the master race.
    YOU ANDROID PEASANTS CANNOT EVEN COMPARE THE TWO.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,682
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just will leave this here
    Fuck the iPhones (even jailbroken) [I had 3] !
    Most that i see here is rooting is for admin rights and free coins in games lol.... if you will use rooting for only this ... its the same rooted or jailbroken.
    For advanced members rooted will be always better.

    Don't get me wrong i dont hate Apple
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



  16. #13
    Plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Cool
    Android forever !

    - Molot -
    |PM|

  17. #14
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Apple IPhone for life! good designs, no confusion, IOS , jailbreak and top of the line phone specs

  18. #15
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,682
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Twisted
    We are not talking about specs, or how ugly is iPhone... we are talking about possibilities with the 2 operating systems
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] I buyng CA EU account must have much perms it does not matter that a large level
    By cromrva in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Its that kind of time again...!
    By Dreamer in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:24 PM
  3. That's not what that word means
    By slothybee in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
  4. VIP_V5.0 DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT BIG VIRUS :mad:
    By smoking185 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 04:07 PM