Thread: i dun goofed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed

    i dun goofed

    I downloaded something ages ago, and now I have the damn gangnamgame virus.
    Does anyone know how to remove this irritating thing? everytime i have chrome open there is some time before it opens up a link to some foreign website

    it has redirected me to gamerzonenews, gangnamgame, and other variations of gangnamegame.
    Help pls





  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
    I downloaded something ages ago, and now I have the damn gangnamgame virus.
    Does anyone know how to remove this irritating thing? everytime i have chrome open there is some time before it opens up a link to some foreign website

    it has redirected me to gamerzonenews, gangnamgame, and other variations of gangnamegame.
    Help pls

  3. #3
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post
    I downloaded something ages ago, and now I have the damn gangnamgame virus.
    Does anyone know how to remove this irritating thing? everytime i have chrome open there is some time before it opens up a link to some foreign website

    it has redirected me to gamerzonenews, gangnamgame, and other variations of gangnamegame.
    Help pls
    search "gangnamgame virus" on google, literally, the first thing that comes up is a video on how to remove this.

    Was this a necessary thread?
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish

  5. #5
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    watched that didnt help


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    search "gangnamgame virus" on google, literally, the first thing that comes up is a video on how to remove this.

    Was this a necessary thread?
    ive obviously googled the subject, but no results.





  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Not an Asian View Post


    watched that didnt help


    - - - Updated - - -



    ive obviously googled the subject, but no results.
    Did you do it?

  7. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    search "gangnamgame virus" on google, literally, the first thing that comes up is a video on how to remove this.

    Was this a necessary thread?
    Well yeah it was necessary you dumb fuck. THEY NEED THERE POST COUNT. God damn, I knew you were stupid but not to this extent. Holy fuck your...... omfg i cannot even.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #8
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    same to you, Ive been trying to get rid of this virus for a month now just an fyi





  9. #9
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    maybe Try using that? Might help you.
    All opinions are my own.






  10. #10
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just reformat. R.I.P. all of your data.
    Never Ever Forgetti


     
    Anything that I say on this account is purely for my enjoyment and to simply piss you off. If your jimmies do happen to get rustled, don't take it seriously. In the event of your jimmies being subjected to rustling, please proceed to your favorite pornographic video and fuck yourself.


  11. #11
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Maybe use a anti-virus that works? or get malwarebytes.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  12. #12
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Maybe use a anti-virus that works? or get malwarebytes.
    Which I linked above.
    All opinions are my own.






  13. #13
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Well yeah it was necessary you dumb fuck. THEY NEED THERE POST COUNT. God damn, I knew you were stupid but not to this extent. Holy fuck your...... omfg i cannot even.
    top kek low-quality b8 m8
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  14. #14
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    top kek low-quality b8 m8
    One day I will catch you at your lowest lul
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. #15
    Speedster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    2,244
    Reputation
    227
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Stressed
    use a malware/virus cleaner, or do a system restore, or freakin reset ur pc and backup ur stuff
     
    1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

    3. ???
    4. PROFIT


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nigga dun goofed.
    By Ethereal in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:22 PM
  2. YOU DUN GOOFED
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. you dun goofed
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 05:44 AM
  4. you dun goof'd
    By BassSR in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:05 AM
  5. you dun goofed up
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:41 AM