Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I knew someone was going to say this
    but lap top battery wont last u all day if u keep it on
    and u wont be carrying a loptop around just to talk to people
    So cellphones FTW!!!!!!!!!
    My laptop can stay on standby for more then 24 hours.
    Then you can always purchase a Laptop battery incase it dies.
    Also most computer have a power saver option.
    If not you can always find somewhere to plug it in.

  2. #47
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Toxin is right. Laptops are amazing, but I still keep a cell phone incase.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  3. #48
    dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,120
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    393
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    My laptop can stay on standby for more then 24 hours.
    Then you can always purchase a Laptop battery incase it dies.
    Also most computer have a power saver option.
    If not you can always find somewhere to plug it in.
    I still stick with smart phones
    cuz u cant walk and talk to a laptop
    so cell phones WINNNNNNNNNNNZ

  4. #49
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler View Post
    Toxin is right. Laptops are amazing, but I still keep a cell phone incase.
    Proved my theory as cell phones being obsolete.
    Although, I refuse to carry anything that people can get in touch with me with.
    I don't want my mom calling and bitching at me at 2am cause I'm not home yet.
    I don't want no one fucking calling me, people don't even call my home phone, I even convinced my parents to remove us from the phone book.

    My parents TOLD me they were buying a cellphone, and I told them I'd crush it.

  5. #50
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Proved my theory as cell phones being obsolete.
    Although, I refuse to carry anything that people can get in touch with me with.
    I don't want my mom calling and bitching at me at 2am cause I'm not home yet.
    I don't want no one fucking calling me, people don't even call my home phone, I even convinced my parents to remove us from the phone book.

    My parents TOLD me they were buying a cellphone, and I told them I'd crush it.
    ......weirdo haha

    LG Xenon

  6. #51
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    iPhone 3G 32GB.
    Last edited by Haze; 01-04-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. What Cell Phone do you prefer?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. What program do you guys want to see?
    By Mr. Jingles in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. What program do you guys use to code CF hacks?
    By sammhill in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:28 PM
  4. You guys have to see this
    By Fairplay? in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:48 AM
  5. do you guys have nice gif's
    By jesuisgeorges in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:17 PM