Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    People this obsessed with phones are so conceited that these threads are just two split sides of unanimity never willing to consider either option.
    Furthermore, you're comparing apples to oranges. Android is an OS, iPhone is a brand of phone.

    General is already atrocious as it is; just wasting space and bandwidth on more shitty opinions.

  2. #17
    WSET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Faggot View Post
    People this obsessed with phones are so conceited that these threads are just two split sides of unanimity never willing to consider either option.
    Furthermore, you're comparing apples to oranges. Android is an OS, iPhone is a brand of phone.

    General is already atrocious as it is; just wasting space and bandwidth on more shitty opinions.
    A bit harsh, don't ya think.

    Android is referring to the type of phones that run on android, which can be generalized into an group of phones called "Android phones" which is being compared to an iPhone. Plus if your trying to talk about a waste of bandwidth (I assume you mean server space), just remove the entire flame and spam section. They all take up a ton of space in the server and have much less thought in the posts than this thread.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WSET For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (12-29-2015)

  4. #18
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by WSET View Post
    A bit harsh, don't ya think.

    Android is referring to the type of phones that run on android, which can be generalized into an group of phones called "Android phones" which is being compared to an iPhone. Plus if your trying to talk about a waste of bandwidth (I assume you mean server space), just remove the entire flame and spam section. They all take up a ton of space in the server and have much less thought in the posts than this thread.
    It's 3 in the morning right now. I just type out words and hope they make a coherent sentence.
    But no, I wouldn't think it was harsh. Threads like these occur way too often, but that got me thinking.
    Maybe it isn't the threads, but the people. There isn't any sort of debates going on in this thread, just assholes slinging logical fallacies at each other.
    The Texas Sharpshooter
    Genetic

  5. #19
    WSET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Faggot View Post
    It's 3 in the morning right now. I just type out words and hope they make a coherent sentence.
    But no, I wouldn't think it was harsh. Threads like these occur way too often, but that got me thinking.
    Maybe it isn't the threads, but the people. There isn't any sort of debates going on in this thread, just assholes slinging logical fallacies at each other.
    The Texas Sharpshooter
    Genetic
    I'd say that most of the post (most not all) was a debate. Since one side had opinions to prove their point, and the other had opinions for theirs. Also how exactly does the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy fit into this, could you give an example in the thread.

  6. #20
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand. View Post
    NahNah, Personally using an iPhone 6 and it runs smooth as fak, Furthermore, benefits of iPhone? You will be called Rich wherever you go. So yea who the fk would care if you have a nexus phone? It gains you pride.
    haha... i cant denied that about you become rich as soon as you have an iphone.
    but i still love sony's android . especiallay xperia z5 .
    Support me.

  7. #21
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I prefer Android over iPhone anyday. I do not need to give reasons, even though I have plenty, but in the end, it's up to you to choose if you want an iPhone or an Android.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    xNetflixx (12-29-2015)

  9. #22
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I've got Sony Xperia Z3 now for a few months pretty happy with it... Before my Sony I had an iPhone 4s with the new OSX sucks my shit...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic's Sheep For This Useful Post:

    xNetflixx (12-29-2015)

  11. #23
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    656
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Nobody says, "Omg you got the Galaxy S6?!"
    hmmf????


  12. #24
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've had an Iphone 5s for a month, it didn't like it. Switched to S6E, I like it alot better.

    Anyways, it's just personal preference.

    Apple software > Android software.
    Android hardware > Apple hardware.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

    WSET (12-29-2015)

  14. #25
    xNetflixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netflix .10$ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    IPhones are overpriced pieces of shit, break easy and every 12 year old wants one.

    Only reason idiots buy IPhones is to look cool, in my opinion it makes them look stupid.

    What was it? Like 600 dollars to buy the 6? pffffffff. . .



    edit* : hundreds if dollars to look good?
    Last edited by xNetflixx; 12-29-2015 at 06:25 AM.

  15. #26
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Most people just don't give a shit about ram.

    Plus iPhone is a social status symbol.
    facts, Literally 85% of the reason most people own one including my self

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  16. #27
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Apple may be behind but the simplicity is on point. Only reason I like it. It's very simple and easy to use.

  17. #28
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why not stop comparing them and own both? Seriously, these kinds of debates are dumb just like consoles wars vs pc wars and so on.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #29
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,252
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Why not stop comparing them and own both? Seriously, these kinds of debates are dumb just like consoles wars vs pc wars and so on.
    People can't face real problems and feel the need to immerse themselves in trivial things. This being a prime example.

    Just the way some minds work

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (12-29-2015)

  20. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


    People can't face real problems and feel the need to immerse themselves in trivial things. This being a prime example.

    Just the way some minds work
    Mhm.. I would own both if I could, makes me more cooler than anyone else cos I have both and I am winning, but then again, why would you need 2 phones
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For those people that dont have mIRC
    By g36gunner in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:26 PM
  2. For those who have wasted hours in COD4
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 11:57 AM
  4. dll for those who cant even google :P
    By jam in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:32 AM
  5. Developer's Mode // GPS for those who requested it.
    By KenCat in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:50 PM