Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Completely understandable i'm not even motivated to walk to my car to drive to the gym anymore.
    Winter is a complete dick, funny enough that for us Estonians, it came down a month after, like December was no snow and then all the sudden snow down.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Winter is a complete dick, funny enough that for us Estonians, it came down a month after, like December was no snow and then all the sudden snow down.
    I usually just blame dave for the weather being all out of whack.

Thanks
    [B]Alright unlike some of these shit posts. First of all don't buy anything like protein or any other stupid shit until you're strong enough to maximize their usage.
    For now all you need to build is strength and stamina.
    People work 4 major body groups. Chest, Back, Arms, Legs. A lot of people combine different ones together like Chest/Triceps. But that's besides the point.
    For you I would also add in cardio which you can choose from running/swimming/cycling. But make sure to get a good amount of it in such as 1 hr +.
    First set up a workout schedule. You can do
    Day1: Chest
    Day2: Back
    Day3: Cardio
    Day4: Rest
    Day5: Arms
    Day6: Legs
    Day7: Cardio
    That's one of the more optimal workout schedules. But as someone who has just started out you should focus on Chest/Arms before moving on to other muscle groups like Legs and Back. So substitute Back and Legs with Chest and Arms and make sure to alternate and not work the same muscle group twice in a row.
    And most importantly, eat right. If you eat crap then nothing will really change or you'll get more strong but look fat because muscles will develop underneath the fat you build up with a bad meal compared to burning the fat off. Idk if any of this helped but you have to be dedicated to see any results. It'll take around 1-2 months before anything shows up depending on your body type.
    Last edited by Slump God; 01-05-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I also have a very relevant question, since its part of hands and arms, is there no actual way to get wrists bigger? Since I have issues with them as-well specially when I wear a watch or anything as such which goes around wrists, they move around till middle of arm and its annoying. Thanks for answer. Preferably something which can be done in home cos of winter atm.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    My gym is my room.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fuck crossfit man, hit the gym, lift the weights.

Just google some simple plans, get money so you can start working out. Watch videos on how to do the exercise right, if you do it wrong, people will most likely tell you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    A question as someone who also wants to hit the gym sometime in the near future. I weigh nothing (55kg, 1,81m tall), any tips on actually gaining weight and not losing it from going to the gym for when I do?
    hi
    Need me for anything? PM me for my *******!

Thanks
    Gym needs a lot of dedication..if you're only gonna be going once a week then don't even bother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I also have a very relevant question, since its part of hands and arms, is there no actual way to get wrists bigger? Since I have issues with them as-well specially when I wear a watch or anything as such which goes around wrists, they move around till middle of arm and its annoying. Thanks for answer. Preferably something which can be done in home cos of winter atm.
    In my personal opinion, i'd wait a few months after you get into a routine.

After that I would go ahead and add a simple wrist/forearm exercise to your routine. Trust me when i say to take this easy and make sure you warm your arms up first, i see so many skinny kids develop Carpal Tunnel because they have no patience, they wanna look like Dolph Lundgren tomorrow but thats just not how this works and now they have trouble using a mouse and keyboard while they wait for things to heal.

1 The simplest way is to get a tennis ball and squeeze it a bunch, i'd go 10 squeezes max each hand to start and maybe even take 2 days off before doing it again.

2. or you take lowest weight dumbbells in your hands and extend your arms straight out (pretend your on a motorcycle except your not sitting), rotate your wrists only full motion up and down keeping your arms as still as possible, keep your core flexed while you do this. Again take this easy at first and don't over do it. If the lowest dumbbells are too much and you feel lots of wrist popping/strain and stuff, just stop, and do tennis balls for now.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyLive0 View Post
    A question as someone who also wants to hit the gym sometime in the near future. I weigh nothing (55kg, 1,81m tall), any tips on actually gaining weight and not losing it from going to the gym for when I do?
    You have nothing to worry about, those stats tell me your so skinny it would be damn near impossible for you to lose any much more weight than what you already weigh. Your going to gain weight on the sheer fact your body will be putting on muscle and you already have low body fat as it is. Also muscle is much more dense than fat, but it occupies less space so even if you lose a little fat from the hardly any fat you already have your still going to gain weight at your current status.
    Last edited by grudsom; 01-08-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's how much it costs here for a week. You don't even need to go to the gym. Just work out at home. Buy like a pair of 10-15kg dumb bells and work out with those. If you do more sets and more reps with the lighter dumb bells, you'll still feel the burn.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345