Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Tell me in approximate numbers please, would make much more sense then.
    Can't tell, smoking cigarette is worst, cigarettes attack your lung and by that you stop breath and weed doesn't do that, weed kills your brain and until weed kill your brain is taking a long way, and the final answer is... I can't answer you, never tried
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015

You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!

250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-

100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Unless someone is able to magically smoke 50 blunts in one hit, you will literally never die of an "Overdose" of Cannabis related products.
    Let's do it Blue Jay. You pay for the blunts and ticket airfares, I'll provide the moral and emotional support necessary to smoke so much weed.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post

Let's do it Blue Jay. You pay for the blunts and ticket airfares, I'll provide the moral and emotional support necessary to smoke so much weed.
    Nigga I can't even smoke 1 blunt without passing out because I'm too high.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    Get better soon .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakershi View Post
    Can't tell, smoking cigarette is worst, cigarettes attack your lung and by that you stop breath and weed doesn't do that, weed kills your brain and until weed kill your brain is taking a long way, and the final answer is... I can't answer you, never tried
    Weed can do good things too while killing your brain though, I thought it can do something like make you eat better and something like that I've never done weed either and probably never will cos I don't want to become a "pot head" and no disrespect towards to people who do it since its their choice and I don't care what they do with their life

Edit: as long as its not a suicidal attempt, I care about that but other than that none of my freaking business what you do
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Happy New Year man, you still have reasons to live, mpgh , fallout 4, just cause 3, we all have a reason to live, you may think your life is bad but look at those people without wifi. you live cuz wifi bro. Hope your condition gets better, watch some netflix, it should motivate you to enjoy life c:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yaaay all those people with suicide thoughts lets cut our wrists all together

realy people with those thoughts anoys me, if you feel bad go see a doctor thats were those people are for
    to help you when u feel bad or sick

but when u do gonna commit suicide please record in POV so game companies can learn from it to make a realistic game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    Yaaay all those people with suicide thoughts lets cut our wrists all together

realy people with those thoughts anoys me, if you feel bad go see a doctor thats were those people are for
    to help you when u feel bad or sick

but when u do gonna commit suicide please record in POV so game companies can learn from it to make a realistic game
    And you're an autistic douche bag who doesn't understand what people with depression go through.

I guarantee you don't know what it's like to wake up everyday in a pool of sadness, knowing you will have to go through the day, telling people you're fine, but deep down you're feeling nothing but empty sadness, and you don't want to live there anymore. You feel the only way to help it, is by committing suicide.

I smoke weed medicinally, because it helps me get rid of those bad thoughts, and I can actually feel happy for a brief moment, a moment I've never been able to experience in my life, all because of ass holes like you who shun people in such a deep mental state out, because you're a self centered douche bag who thinks if they aren't you, they're worthless.

I've been to a doctor, and going there only made things worse. So who are you to assume shit about my life? Should I tell you how to live your life Mr. Perfect?

Fuck you.

Vouch Profile!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

xlux (01-06-2016)

Behind you, laying my corrupting hands upon your shoulders. Soon, you shall be an extension of me.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey! Well, I'm kinda new here to trying to be as active as possible and be a nice, loyal member to this forum!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

And you're an autistic douche bag who doesn't understand what people with depression go through.

I guarantee you don't know what it's like to wake up everyday in a pool of sadness, knowing you will have to go through the day, telling people you're fine, but deep down you're feeling nothing but empty sadness, and you don't want to live there anymore. You feel the only way to help it, is by committing suicide.

I smoke weed medicinally, because it helps me get rid of those bad thoughts, and I can actually feel happy for a brief moment, a moment I've never been able to experience in my life, all because of ass holes like you who shun people in such a deep mental state out, because you're a self centered douche bag who thinks if they aren't you, they're worthless.

I've been to a doctor, and going there only made things worse. So who are you to assume shit about my life? Should I tell you how to live your life Mr. Perfect?

Fuck you.
    The one thats here a douchebag is you, u wanna commit suicide goahead but think of the people that are around you
    u wanna commit suicide while there are other people that have a way worse life and wish that they have such life as you,

i dont know how bad your life is but it aint that bad otherwise u werent here on MPGH and typing about it

and i do know how it feels ive been abused in the past too and hated the thought of wakeing up the next day and get abused
    by the ones that you loved the most but its life for some its just harder then the other.
    luckily i had a doctor who helped me alot cus he was the one that noticed something was wrong and called in child protection and if that
    dindt happend i might not even be here and say u are an douchebag
    after all of that hes still my doctor and helped me with putting the past behind me and look forward

so idk what kind of doctor u have but i should ask for an better one as all problems can be fixed if you go for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Hai

I stopped smoking weed because it was making things worse.

Anyway I can only wish the best for you. I know how you feel. I've been there. I'm still there tbh but we gotta keep going.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Capevaldo For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The one thats here a douchebag is you, u wanna commit suicide goahead but think of the people that are around you
    u wanna commit suicide while there are other people that have a way worse life and wish that they have such life as you,

i dont know how bad your life is but it aint that bad otherwise u werent here on MPGH and typing about it

and i do know how it feels ive been abused in the past too and hated the thought of wakeing up the next day and get abused
    by the ones that you loved the most but its life for some its just harder then the other.
    luckily i had a doctor who helped me alot cus he was the one that noticed something was wrong and called in child protection and if that
    dindt happend i might not even be here and say u are an douchebag
    after all of that hes still my doctor and helped me with putting the past behind me and look forward

so idk what kind of doctor u have but i should ask for an better one as all problems can be fixed if you go for it
    I can conclude that you are absolutely fucking retarded. A newphag who can't speak English? Get the fuck out of here troll. I'm not going to waste my time telling a half brained dim wit my life story, just so he can shoot it back at me like the dip shit he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
    Hai

I stopped smoking weed because it was making things worse.

Anyway I can only wish the best for you. I know how you feel. I've been there. I'm still there tbh but we gotta keep going.
    Thanks, I smoke weed because it helps me get rid of those dark thoughts, and actually lets me be happy for a brief few hour period.

I just recently got caught by my mom, who has had bad experiences with marijuana in her past, so she doesn't give a shit that I smoke medicinally, not recreationally. Even though my dad completely understands, and he knows what I'm going through.

Vouch Profile!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Capevaldo (01-06-2016),xlux (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I can conclude that you are absolutely fucking retarded. A newphag who can't speak English? Get the fuck out of here troll. I'm not going to waste my time telling a half brained dim wit my life story, just so he can shoot it back at me like the dip shit he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I smoke weed because it helps me get rid of those dark thoughts, and actually lets me be happy for a brief few hour period.

I just recently got caught by my mom, who has had bad experiences with marijuana in her past, so she doesn't give a shit that I smoke medicinally, not recreationally. Even though my dad completely understands, and he knows what I'm going through.
    well i can conclude from your posts that your a attention whore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well i can conclude from your posts that your a attention whore
    Well, and I can conclude that you are here just to get flamed at, all I can see is you were at age 16-18 when you were drinking alcohol already (under a legal age) because of your retarded friends said so, which is pretty common around teenagers, they dent to like alcohol at a age where they really actually shouldn't and get addicted to it, I didn't do any alcohol till I was in a proper age, in Estonia its age 18, therefore I didn't think before that, which makes me happy cos I made a decision and nobody told me to drink under that because I'm not a dumbass like most now day motherfucking teenagers who do things what other brainless morons tell them to do.

Just because someone gets suicide thoughts will they actually do it? Yes and no. I've had suicidal thoughts for over 4 years now, I've cut my wrists just to get away from the pain, that is NOT attention whoring even if you POST it to online and post a proof of you doing so and say an actual reason of why you do it, not everything you see is attention seeking, they show it to tell people and make them understand what kind of pain they go through, bullying is also one of those things which CAN lead to someone cutting, if you don't know anything, then shut the fuck up, and I agree with him, he doesn't have to tell you his story because cunts like you don't understand any of it and how it actually feels to be in a rabbit hole with such feelings, come back when you have actually experienced it.
    Last edited by xlux; 01-06-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Well, and I can conclude that you are here just to get flamed at, all I can see is you were at age 16-18 when you were drinking alcohol already (under a legal age) because of your retarded friends said so, which is pretty common around teenagers, they dent to like alcohol at a age where they really actually shouldn't and get addicted to it, I didn't do any alcohol till I was in a proper age, in Estonia its age 18, therefore I didn't think before that, which makes me happy cos I made a decision and nobody told me to drink under that because I'm not a dumbass like most now day motherfucking teenagers who do things what other brainless morons tell them to do.

Just because someone gets suicide thoughts will they actually do it? Yes and no. I've had suicidal thoughts for over 4 years now, I've cut my wrists just to get away from the pain, that is NOT attention whoring even if you POST it to online and post a proof of you doing so and say an actual reason of why you do it, not everything you see is attention seeking, they show it to tell people and make them understand what kind of pain they go through, bullying is also one of those things which CAN lead to someone cutting, if you don't know anything, then shut the fuck up, and I agree with him, he doesn't have to tell you his story because cunts like you don't understand any of it and how it actually feels to be in a rabbit hole with such feelings, come back when you have actually experienced it.
    Thank you for backing me up .

Vouch Profile!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast