Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    You’re A Mean One, Mr. Trump

    https:/tu.be/i9-5DJhBh6M


    Now to be honest, I do like donald trump, I do not agree with his ideas about How to deal with Muslims mexicans etc however i do think he would be a strong leader he is a dick head but he would be a strong leader i would align him with leaders like Putin and no matter what you think of him Putin is a great and decisive leader even though i disagree with his decisions at least he makes them.

    PS Jeb Bush 4 President, I like his voice =D
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    People still think he has the authority to solely remove every single muslim, mexican, etc?

  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Trump and his supporters make me embarrassed to be a republican and an American.

    That being said, Go Bernie Sanders!
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Batman (01-03-2016),GerrysamHD (01-03-2016),Logic (01-03-2016)

  5. #4
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I love CollegeHumor .

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  6. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Donald trump would make an awesome leader

    for stupid americans.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #6
    SpotifyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Spotify
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    56
    Putin will fuck US up. War is coming.

  8. #7
    Zeldex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    406
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    153
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think in a time like this, you gotta respect those guys who aren't afraid to say what they think

  9. #8
    Speedster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    2,244
    Reputation
    227
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Stressed
    vote for trump
     
    1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

    3. ???
    4. PROFIT


  10. #9
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,501
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,376




  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (01-04-2016)

  12. #10
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    I like Trump because hes sabotaging the republicans, Democrats going to win fo sho

  13. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I like Trump because hes sabotaging the republicans, Democrats going to win fo sho
    Does it really even matter? America will never rise again. GO INDIA!
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  14. #12
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,295
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Does it really even matter? America will never rise again. GO INDIA!
    Actually nobody cares about India
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (01-04-2016)

  16. #13
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    People still think he has the authority to solely remove every single muslim, mexican, etc?
    No, I just wanted to state and make sure no one thought even slightly that i was that much of a bigoted idiot.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Trump and his supporters make me embarrassed to be a republican and an American.

    That being said, Go Bernie Sanders!
    Bernie sanders master race


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I like Trump because hes sabotaging the republicans, Democrats going to win fo sho
    If i was an american i would probably identify as a democrat however all the democrafic runners are very weak leaders and would be ineffective, They would be like Obama. A good person but a weak leader.
    Last edited by GerrysamHD; 01-03-2016 at 08:25 AM.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  17. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,715
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Trump is a joke jokes 8[





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  18. #15
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    928
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Trump is a joke jokes 8[
    ^^

    Bernie Sanders pls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What does your username mean
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. What does your name mean?
    By Paralyze in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 02:38 PM
  3. Describe your Country with one Word
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:57 AM
  4. [TuT] how to edit your Scope (Good One)
    By killerld in forum WarRock Skinning
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 09:55 AM