1. Combat is DMC style, so funz....
2. Graphics are pretty good, lots of good cutcenes.
3. Boss fights are a win.
4. Lots of upgrades.
5. Unique weapons like DMC, and each upgradeable.
1.Combat is fast paced....once you find some monsters.
2.Way too much platforming and puzzle solving.
3. Its rippoff of DMC, meaning almost everything is the same, just different labels.
4. No health bars, meaning you can't tell if your doing dmg.
5. Like i said, way too much platforming, sometimes you have to search every possible corner to find the place you need to go. Fucking annoying.
Overall its a good game. Not the type thats revolutionary, but its ok. I recommend you buy this if you like DMC. If you don't like DMC you are going to hate it(but cmon, who doesn't like dmc?). I'm about halfway through the game and i shut it off for the night because of the platforming. Its got an insane amount of it for a brawler, but w/e i'll play it to the end.(fucking puzzles are so vague sometimes and then too obvious). Overall if this game didn't have a platforming fetish it would be on par with DMC but for now DMC>Darksiders.