Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    If you don't mind, go to PM's with your "non existent argument"
    There was no argument, only facts. Don't worry its over.

  2. #32
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    There was no argument, only facts. Don't worry its over.
    That's why I said "non-existent argument"​ but alright. If you say so.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #33
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    -Madhouse made it
    -Manga doesn't have enough material for it
    -Madhouse made it
    -The blu-ray sales were shit
    -Madhouse made it
    -Manga sales were a huge boost, but that often times doesn't prove a lot
    -Madhouse made it

    If they do, announcement will be in late 2016, early 2017, but my hopes aren't high nor do I care. The webcomic is far enough.
    True madhouse sucks at continuing

  4. #34
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Season two is confirmed and I'm pretty sure there are already some OVA episodes out. Or at least in the next two weeks there will be. @arunforce now you truly are the Anime moderator.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #35
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Season two is confirmed and I'm pretty sure there are already some OVA episodes out. Or at least in the next two weeks there will be. @arunforce now you truly are the Anime moderator.
    Yeah I'm the anime moderator just like you're the event organizer.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #36
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Yeah I'm the anime moderator just like you're the event organizer.
    Unofficial since the admins can't get more than two people on for a event. 8[

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #37
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,705
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Unofficial since the admins can't get more than two people on for a event. 8[
    My BT event had like 24 people. :"D



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. One Punch Man - FINALE
    By Takatsuki in forum Anime
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 12:24 PM
  2. One-Punch Man
    By Bluebeary in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 08:37 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 09:49 PM
  4. One Punch Man EP 8 ?Spoiler? maybe
    By Arrow in forum Anime
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2015, 11:55 AM
  5. Weapons that kill by one shot headshot
    By NNallN in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:25 AM