Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,474
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4c_1338859188

    make him do this


    you do realize that lying to police is completely illegal correct.

    god sometimes i think you're a 12 year old.
    Well... technically he kind of did steal it. Stealing is when someone takes something not theirs and not return it. Far as I know, poor OP didn't get his laptop within weeks or even months.. As you can see OP said that his friend have been ignoring him for a while, which give a suspicion that his friend did something to it.. maybe he sold it or something else bad. And if you mentioned "Friend" the police probably won't bash through his door but they will probably give him a warning and scare the crap out of him.

    I've have a experience where my uncle was borrowing my sis laptop but then he never returned it and then we found out he sold it to his friends and bought drugs.

    Btw, sometimes I think you reply on my comments just to gain posts and to get attention, please don't do so, no one is laughing or caring. Thank You c:

  2. #17
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Btw, sometimes I think you reply on my comments just to gain posts and to get attention, please don't do so, no one is laughing or caring. Thank You c:
    I think it's because you write like a fucking retard on every. single. post. I agree with Hunter because every time I read your posts I honestly want to kill myself. Why do you use c: ? Do you think before you post, or do you just want a high post count? What runs through your mind when you use c: ? What the fuck does c: even mean?


    OT: Why are you tracking your friend? Don't contact him. Go to his and ask for your laptop or if he's not home wait for him to get there.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Kingpin (01-13-2016),xlux (01-12-2016)

  4. #18
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,474
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I think it's because you write like a fucking retard on every. single. post. I agree with Hunter because every time I read your posts I honestly want to kill myself. Why do you use c: ? Do you think before you post, or do you just want a high post count? What runs through your mind when you use c: ? What the fuck does c: even mean?


    OT: Why are you tracking your friend? Don't contact him. Go to his and ask for your laptop or if he's not home wait for him to get there.
    Oh thanks for asking , yes I do think before I post, maybe like 2 minutes of read and then think what to write then post. And I do put my feelings and effort to each one of my comments. And "c:" means a happy face. c:

    And if my posts are too retarded for you, just ignore it like a decent person, as you can see most people are doing c:

    Thanks for your time, bye.

  5. #19
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Well... technically he kind of did steal it. Stealing is when someone takes something not theirs and not return it. Far as I know, poor OP didn't get his laptop within weeks or even months.. As you can see OP said that his friend have been ignoring him for a while, which give a suspicion that his friend did something to it.. maybe he sold it or something else bad. And if you mentioned "Friend" the police probably won't bash through his door but they will probably give him a warning and scare the crap out of him.

    I've have a experience where my uncle was borrowing my sis laptop but then he never returned it and then we found out he sold it to his friends and bought drugs.

    Btw, sometimes I think you reply on my comments just to gain posts and to get attention, please don't do so, no one is laughing or caring. Thank You c:
    If you'd have paid attention to my another threads then I clearly said I gave it to him so he could do his "School work on it" and I do not think by the law that goes under stealing.

    this is his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kait.kinnunen

    Do whatever you want with it, trash talk to him or whatever all I care is I want my laptop back.
    Just for record, its public information and I don't really care..


    Last edited by xlux; 01-12-2016 at 04:02 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (01-12-2016)

  7. #20
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    but they will probably give him a warning and scare the crap out of him.
    again why i think you're fucking twelve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Btw, sometimes I think you reply on my comments just to gain posts and to get attention, please don't do so, no one is laughing or caring.
    actually i usually post my replies on skype chats like MPGH0 and the Hova Jr chat and we all fuckin cringe at what you say skiddo.

    and you're the only one here with nearly 5k posts in less than a fucking year. irony? i think not
    get off mpgh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    And if my posts are too retarded for you, just ignore it like a decent person, as you can see most people are doing c:

    Thanks for your time, bye.
    yeah well @Takatsuki and i aren't "most people" since we don't support autistic shitposting like how you TOLD @Dylan TO BOOT UP HIS PC AFTER HE STATED IT WAS NOT BOOTING.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 01-12-2016 at 03:14 PM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (01-12-2016),Kingpin (01-13-2016),xlux (01-12-2016)

  9. #21
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm sorry for making these kinds of annoying threads and show up stupid, I do not support violence but when it comes to this person, I swear to god I wanna pull off his arms and wipe one of them straight up to his ass and with another one I would beat the shit out of..
    @Hydra If I was you, I'd come to a thread when you do not know sack shit and as @Hunter Jr. said you're the only person with 5 thousand posts almost by under a year, sure I made 3,2k posts within a few months but mate, least I try to post less frequently unlike you who goes into any possible thread and post anything you could, and 1 minute of thinking before posting, k ..

    I should still talk to police and see if he has doing anything illegal so I can ask them to keep taps on him because since his last visit at my house, I have failed to find my old controller (xbox 360) which he probably stole like fucking fucktard and lied to me about him not taking it.. He said he put it somewhere on my bed or on a floor (CLEARLY) if it was there i'd have found it, damn autistic lying piece of shit.. Hydra, if you lived by me, I'd kick your ass.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #22
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    No you can't trace a cellphone simply from its number there are ways to track it through a call or tower pings. There are also certain ways to track the phone if you download a background app.

  11. #23
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I have failed to find my old controller (xbox 360) which he probably stole like fucking fucktard and lied to me about him not taking it
    FYI Before Hydra comes back and says "Theres your reason to call the police" That would be complete hearsay in which the police would do absolutely nothing.

    Just do what Takatsuki told you to do and wait at his house.
    Step One: Go to his house, ring the fuckin doorbell. He answers, his face turns red a tomato and you demand your laptop back. If he blatantly refuses/slams the door, THEN you can call the police. If he's a no show, read the next paragraph.

    If he doesn't show, then maybe he really is at Finland. Legit just grab some shit to munch, grab your phone, charger (if your car has a USB port), and get ready to sit for awhile and hop out of your car and directly confront him if he's at his house. His face will turn red as a fucking tomato if you catch him when he said he was at Finland.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 01-12-2016 at 04:04 PM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  12. #24
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    FYI Before Hydra comes back and says "Theres your reason to call the police" That would be complete hearsay in which the police would do absolutely nothing.

    Just do what Takatsuki told you to do and wait at his house. If he doesn't show, then maybe he really is at Finland. Legit just grab some shit to munch, grab your phone, charger (if your car has a USB port), and get ready to sit for awhile and hop out of your car and directly confront him if he's at his house. His face will turn red as a fucking tomato if you catch him when he said he was at Finland.
    What I find ironic is that I publicly send out a Facebook message on him and then he sends his retarded friend who wasn't even able to English very well, I'm not good at it either but haha, the way he spelled "Cool" and "tough" - he spelled them as "Gool" and "dufh"

    Yeah, I will probably do that, and we had a chat, he now told me he was at Tartu? An hour drive by bus to get there where I live at.. That friend must be pretty autistic since he seem not to know what work schedule is since he told me that he will bring it to me when he is free from "Work"

    Please, if he wants to play fool on me, he better find a retard which I am not..

    I don't have a car cos I can't drive. I even told him that I am able to come to Tartu no problem.. He even declined from that like
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #25
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,474
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    What I find ironic is that I publicly send out a Facebook message on him and then he sends his retarded friend who wasn't even able to English very well, I'm not good at it either but haha, the way he spelled "Cool" and "tough" - he spelled them as "Gool" and "dufh"

    Yeah, I will probably do that, and we had a chat, he now told me he was at Tartu? An hour drive by bus to get there where I live at.. That friend must be pretty autistic since he seem not to know what work schedule is since he told me that he will bring it to me when he is free from "Work"

    Please, if he wants to play fool on me, he better find a retard which I am not..

    I don't have a car cos I can't drive. I even told him that I am able to come to Tartu no problem.. He even declined from that like
    Like I said, stealing is when someone takes something not theirs and does not return it, hope you luck on getting your laptop man c:

  14. #26
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Like I said, stealing is when someone takes something not theirs and does not return it, hope you luck on getting your laptop man c:
    For fuck sake's, are you stupid or ignorant? Maybe both? I said he did NOT steal it, I gave it to him which does NOT count as a stealing.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #27
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    You need to chill out and stop posting his information and your information on MPGH. This is childish and doesn't belong.
    Simply go to his house and ask him for the laptop. No need to be posting crap about tracking and whatever here, if he runs with it, you simply report it to the police.

    In the end he is a friend and you borrowed it to him, and even further in the end he's attaching to it because he most likely has issues home.
    As a friend he shouldn't have done something like that but you as a friend shouldn't have done this either.


    Just go to his god damn house and ask, if not, just ask his parents when he'll be home and find a way to contact him in real life, face to face.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (01-13-2016)

  17. #28
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    You need to chill out and stop posting his information and your information on MPGH. This is childish and doesn't belong.
    Simply go to his house and ask him for the laptop. No need to be posting crap about tracking and whatever here, if he runs with it, you simply report it to the police.

    In the end he is a friend and you borrowed it to him, and even further in the end he's attaching to it because he most likely has issues home.
    As a friend he shouldn't have done something like that but you as a friend shouldn't have done this either.


    Just go to his god damn house and ask, if not, just ask his parents when he'll be home and find a way to contact him in real life, face to face.
    Can you fucking read or did you skip the whole thread just to post this ignorant message you fuck? As I pointed out he IS NOT HOME..

    I know I shouldn't have posted it but you are not going to tell me what to do or what I should have done, I did it to help him but him being this retard fuck who keeps pushing the returning date is beyond idiotic... I would say you would have done same just to be kind and help another person out...
    Last edited by xlux; 01-13-2016 at 04:13 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #29
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,474
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    You need to chill out and stop posting his information and your information on MPGH. This is childish and doesn't belong.
    Simply go to his house and ask him for the laptop. No need to be posting crap about tracking and whatever here, if he runs with it, you simply report it to the police.

    In the end he is a friend and you borrowed it to him, and even further in the end he's attaching to it because he most likely has issues home.
    As a friend he shouldn't have done something like that but you as a friend shouldn't have done this either.


    Just go to his god damn house and ask, if not, just ask his parents when he'll be home and find a way to contact him in real life, face to face.

    This is exactly my point, thanks man

  19. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post

    This is exactly my point, thanks man
    Yet someone wrote that "point" for you because you couldn't do it yourself.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is there any way...
    By --No--Aim-- in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 07:43 PM
  2. Is there any way to play 2 warrocks on 1 pc?
    By mike3667 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:38 AM
  3. im a choob XD btw is there a way to unbann acc?
    By maiko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:28 AM
  4. Is There Any Way....
    By tombaxter_70 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:56 PM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM