Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post


    They deserve to be raped for being stupid and irresponsible? No-one deserves to be raped.
    I do agree that they should have common sense and not send pictures of their dicks to strangers on the internet, but that rape comment was a little much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    Dont know why they would deserve to be raped they are still kids and learn from their mistakes
    i agree with you that kids at age 15 should have more common sense but if u were in this kids shoes
    u have parents that dont have time for you because they are only busy with other things like their carreer's and dindt even teached you the dangers of the internet so u meet this guy who acts nice and promise's u alot theres a very high chance that u agree with meeting him and before you know u get raped

    so the ones that are to blame are the parents cus they dindt teached their child the dangers of things while they should have and if they did something like this wouldnt even happen
    I had creepy guys do shit like that online when I was 15, but you didn't see me sending nudes, but sure I agree I went a little too far with the rape thing but still if they are 15 and cannot tell who and who not to send dicks pics and meet in the park with then they don't deserve pity.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #47
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post




    I had creepy guys do shit like that online when I was 15, but you didn't see me sending nudes, but sure I agree I went a little too far with the rape thing but still if they are 15 and cannot tell who and who not to send dicks pics and meet in the park with then they don't deserve pity.
    i agree with you and that and the reason u dindt send nudes are probaly because u parents teached you these things and took good care of you
    most of the victims have parents that dindt teached them that stuff because they are busy with other things and dont take good care of their kids
    kinda call that shitty parents because they choosed to have kids but dont want to take care of them until they are like 18 and know most of life

  3. #48
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.
    Last edited by Mayion; 01-15-2016 at 08:12 AM.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #49
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.


    You're fucking retarded OP.
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo
    its fine if u hate me but whats your answer on that

    did you even watched his video's

    every pedo that rape/abuse a child deserve to be hanged by the balls
    u cant cure these people they will stay sick forever
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 01-14-2016 at 10:37 PM.

  5. #50
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo
    its fine if u hate me but whats your answer on that

    did you even watched his video's

    every pedo that rape/abuse a child deserve to be hanged by the balls
    u cant cure these people they will stay sick forever
    No I'm calling you a retard because you don't know what a fucking pedophile is.

    Can we ban or give this little cunt CS?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #51
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo
    its fine if u hate me but whats your answer on that

    did you even watched his video's

    every pedo that rape/abuse a child deserve to be hanged by the balls
    u cant cure these people they will stay sick forever
    Reports for "This is the reason that the user gave:
    Disrespecting another MPGH Member in a serious topic"

    that's not a valid report, and then you add on "in a serious topic" and call him out for being depressed??????

    you're an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (01-14-2016),Voucher (01-14-2016),xlux (01-15-2016)

  8. #52
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    ah explains alot why u have suicidal thoughts..... are u seriously supporting this fcking fat pedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    its fine if u hate me but whats your answer on that

    did you even watched his video's

    every pedo that rape/abuse a child deserve to be hanged by the balls
    u cant cure these people they will stay sick forever
    Are you fucking retarded? I agree with @Boombox and @Blue Jay.

    Seriously, disrespecting another MPGH member is one of the worsts things you can do in a serious topic and call them out for being depressed, I sincerely hope depression hits your fucking ass one day and then I wanna see who will open their bitch ass mouth.

    I think you should realize that depression is not easy to be fought with and not easy to get rid of it. You call him out for being depressed, I wanna see what you do when you reach that point, just because you are friends, family or heck even be rich bitch doesn't mean you can't have mental illnesses, remember
    Robbin Williams? He had EVERYTHING, yet killed himself cos of this mental illness.. because he fought against it longer than you ever existed kiddo.. I don't care how tough you are, but when life hits, it hits hard, no matter how tough you are, you are nothing and ever will be nothing to compare to life, its stronger than you.
    Last edited by xlux; 01-15-2016 at 04:56 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #53
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    Are you fucking retarded? I agree with @Boombox and @Blue Jay.

    Seriously, disrespecting another MPGH member is one of the worsts things you can do in a serious topic and call them out for being depressed, I sincerely hope depression hits your fucking ass one day and then I wanna see who will open their bitch ass mouth.

    I think you should realize that depression is not easy to be fought with and not easy to get rid of it. You call him out for being depressed, I wanna see what you do when you reach that point, just because you are friends, family or heck even be rich bitch doesn't mean you can't have mental illnesses, remember
    Robbin Williams? He had EVERYTHING, yet killed himself cos of this mental illness.. because he fought against it longer than you ever existed kiddo.. I don't care how tough you are, but when life hits, it hits hard, no matter how tough you are, you are nothing and ever will be nothing to compare to life, its stronger than you.
    reason i called him out on being depressed cus he was the one being rude if he just said something like

    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.


    You Should learn what Pedophilia means.
    and not OP is a fcking retard
    if he did that i would reacted normal but since he cant react normal i wont either

  10. #54
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    reason i called him out on being depressed cus he was the one being rude if he just said something like



    and not OP is a fcking retard
    if he did that i would reacted normal but since he cant react normal i wont either
    YOU CAN'T REACT TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHO IS DEPRESSED!!! I hope you get depressed one day.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #55
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    YOU CAN'T REACT TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHO IS DEPRESSED!!! I hope you get depressed one day.
    Thats no excuse, if u have real life problems like being depressed okay fine but u dont have to yell it out on other people

    and if u are that depressed that ur going to rage at other people online u should probaly take a break

  12. #56
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    Thats no excuse, if u have real life problems like being depressed okay fine but u dont have to yell it out on other people

    and if u are that depressed that ur going to rage at other people online u should probaly take a break
    You cannot still yell at them like its their God damn fault. If I was someone like you, I'd rather let his depression be, besides he has a very valid point, its your problem for misunderstanding it like an idiot.

    Regardless its 15-year-old faults for not telling to their parents which wasn't your job to do after all but thanks for looking out for retards. And parents should be really careful and conscious with these kinds of things, and now I hope their parents learned their lesson.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #57
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    everytime I read something like this... I get the urge to kill someone... But I don't.... Be like me! But if you want.. It's all your choice

  14. #58
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    reason i called him out on being depressed cus he was the one being rude if he just said something like
    That's simply fucked up, you shouldn't use mental health problems like depression as insults like that. I thought that'd be common sense for most people, I guess not though.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  15. #59
    Geometrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere.
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    331
    Thanks
    10,141
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Wow, more than 600 views. A lot people have come here with ill intention. God help them.

  16. #60
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    Wow, more than 600 views. A lot people have come here with ill intention. God help them.
    Yes I am ill, I do have a mental issues, but I am not as fucked as this fat old guy.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    S Δ T I S F I E D (01-16-2016)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help me stop anti virus
    By Art in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. [Help Request] How to stop me server lag???please help
    By GhostRage10 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 06:24 PM
  3. [Help Request] CF stopped working for me like 10 minutes ago! Need some help....
    By JusCaus in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 03:29 PM
  4. [Help]Timer Stop[Solved]
    By tremaster in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
  5. help, hacks stop bf2
    By zmansquared in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:23 PM