Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73
  1. #1
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Help me stopping a pedophile :)

    Hello

    if you like Pedophile's who abuse children please skip this thread its not for you

    if u dont like them and wanna help me bringing this one specific pedophile down please help

    This guy real name called Marco has a YouTube channel which he uses to contact boys below 18
    to like force them to take of their clothes and do other sexual things with him even in the past like a year ago
    he was arrested because he had sex with a 15 Year old boy he met via skype but here in the netherlands pedo's can just
    rape your kid and get away with it so people have to take justice in their own hands here and also do

    now i already contacted most of the boys parents that were in the video's he posted and told them their son is
    haveing contact with a pedophile and kinda abuse/trick their son in doing things he dont even want, as most of the boys
    i contacted said they were promised things which made them do it

    it does sounds stupid of these kids to do it but i dont blame them as they are young and do make stupid mistakes and some just
    dont have the parents that teach them the dangers of the internet because they are too busy with work or other things
    and people should not ask kids to do these stuff

    so if u wanna help please report this guy or DDos or whatever

    His YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...QS5AesUKmLzoYQ
    his Skype's:
    pappatmskype : his main skype atm but he uses both
    marcotmskype : Even has as profile picture his dick + GeileGerrie which is this kid https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6s...eaZu8ZFzrctZHQ

    so if u wanna help me put this fat fuck down please do
    and i apoligize if it was hard to read my broken english

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,874
    Reputation
    2149
    Thanks
    3,870
    My Mood
    Amazed


    Lol.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  3. #3
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The Dutch Creep :O

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Lol.
    Serious bro

  4. #4
    Notoroius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    6
    Ok so I don't know if those are facts or ur ex boyfriend u wanna take revenge on
    Bring proof and evidence and I will provide everything I can and will contact some of kinda famous youtubers who are known with these stuff
    so yeah

  5. #5
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    Ok so I don't know if those are facts or ur ex boyfriend u wanna take revenge on
    Bring proof and evidence and I will provide everything I can and will contact some of kinda famous youtubers who are known with these stuff
    so yeah
    my ex boyfriend lol wut

    this is real u can find more about him if u searh on google TeamBakVet or Sir Bakvet
    loads of people also call him in the comments a fat pedo

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Lol.
    Sadly its true, he might seem like a fat retard but he uses youtube to get young boys to add him on skype and go on from there
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 01-13-2016 at 07:28 AM.

  6. #6
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    928
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This thread may or may not be for me then



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  7. #7
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post
    This thread may or may not be for me then
    not realy a fun thing to joke about but hey xD if i was u i would run FBI comeing soon ^^

    but yeah just like you signature
    ''I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.''

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to S Δ T I S F I E D For This Useful Post:

    +Swaggy (01-13-2016)

  9. #8
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    I'm assuming you have no evidence? It will be hard to actually do something about this if the evidence you have is a huge hunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  10. #9
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed


    I've seen enough, I'm going to sleep.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  11. #10
    Notoroius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    my ex boyfriend lol wut

    this is real u can find more about him if u searh on google TeamBakVet or Sir Bakvet
    loads of people also call him in the comments a fat pedo



    Sadly its true, he might seem like a fat retard but he uses youtube to get young boys to add him on skype and go on from there
    yeah i cant understand shit from that dutch shits
    keep in mind in Europe the legal age is 16 no matter how old u are

  12. #11
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    yeah i cant understand shit from that dutch shits
    keep in mind in Europe the legal age is 16 no matter how old u are
    im pretty sure its ilegal for like 40+ guy to have sex with kids around age 16
    still loads of the boys he had contact with are aged from 8 to 16-17 even the boy he had sex with was 15

    also there are pics and the police have them that shows that he wanted to meet a boy and wanted sex with him
    luckily for him his parents got involved and informed the police, its somewhere on a news publishing when i found it i will post it

    afterall its obvious this man dindt learned from the first time he got arrested for haveing sex with a 15year old
    and police dont do shit about it until theres someones son raped and even then a miracle need to happen to get justice

    because most of the time these people get away with a few weeks jail time or some community service while they destroyed someones life completely


    another video that shows him asking a bunch of kids how long their dick is..... (LIKE WTF why does a old fat fuck need to ask that) next he says he can make him horny so he can get a hard one and then say how long it is -.-
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 01-13-2016 at 09:01 AM.

  13. #12
    Nosinpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Having sex with a 15 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody into prepubescent kids, or legally 11 and under.

  14. #13
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosinpi View Post
    Having sex with a 15 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody into prepubescent kids, or legally 11 and under.
    okay so when ur 40years old u gonna have sex with a 15year old boy who doesnt even wants it but does cus u offered money

    he stays a pedo no matter what hes haveing sex with 15year olds i call that a pedo

  15. #14
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,564
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    send it in to keemstar dude!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (01-14-2016),Genocide (01-14-2016),xlux (01-14-2016)

  17. #15
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,817
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    Hello

    if you like Pedophile's who abuse children please skip this thread its not for you

    if u dont like them and wanna help me bringing this one specific pedophile down please help

    This guy real name called Marco has a YouTube channel which he uses to contact boys below 18
    to like force them to take of their clothes and do other sexual things with him even in the past like a year ago
    he was arrested because he had sex with a 15 Year old boy he met via skype but here in the netherlands pedo's can just
    rape your kid and get away with it so people have to take justice in their own hands here and also do

    now i already contacted most of the boys parents that were in the video's he posted and told them their son is
    haveing contact with a pedophile and kinda abuse/trick their son in doing things he dont even want, as most of the boys
    i contacted said they were promised things which made them do it

    it does sounds stupid of these kids to do it but i dont blame them as they are young and do make stupid mistakes and some just
    dont have the parents that teach them the dangers of the internet because they are too busy with work or other things
    and people should not ask kids to do these stuff

    so if u wanna help please report this guy or DDos or whatever

    His YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...QS5AesUKmLzoYQ
    his Skype's:
    pappatmskype : his main skype atm but he uses both
    marcotmskype : Even has as profile picture his dick + GeileGerrie which is this kid https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6s...eaZu8ZFzrctZHQ

    so if u wanna help me put this fat fuck down please do
    and i apoligize if it was hard to read my broken english
    Hoe kom je erbij dat dat gewoon mag in Nederland?

    OT: If he gets caught with some strong evidence he will serve some good time in jail.
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help me stop anti virus
    By Art in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM
  2. [Help Request] How to stop me server lag???please help
    By GhostRage10 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 06:24 PM
  3. [Help Request] CF stopped working for me like 10 minutes ago! Need some help....
    By JusCaus in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 03:29 PM
  4. [Help]Timer Stop[Solved]
    By tremaster in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
  5. help, hacks stop bf2
    By zmansquared in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:23 PM