Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead

    homework service

    hey, i mentioned opening a homework service to my girlfriend a few days ago and she seemed interested. she is very smart but is only a freshman so she probably wouldn't be able to do submarine biology or calculus homework. she has a 3.8 gpa and only struggles in math, which is okay because i exceed in math. do you think opening a homework service would be a good idea? her only being a freshman and all? probably only open it to certain subjects, but would anyone be interested in it? i also don't know how to work out the prices, so if you think i should open a service for her, give me some ideas what the prices should be. and don't be a dick, just trying to help people out.

  2. #2
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I would base your some of your prices on For example how many pages of text in a Essay or something in that direction

  3. #3
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well first off, a freshman in college or high school. Secondly, why don't you look at other homework service prices and make a more competitive price against that.

  4. #4
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Well first off, a freshman in college or high school. Secondly, why don't you look at other homework service prices and make a more competitive price against that.
    high school.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    5-10 because she is only a freshman.... but hey give it a go, maybe she is the next Einstein.
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-17-2016 at 02:08 AM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #7
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,862
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,867
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't think a freshman in highschool could get anyone very far here man even with a 3.8 GPA sadly..

    I suggest you hit the price match on the other homework services and start off lower a little bit then when you get many vouches increase the price. That's what worked for my shop(click my signature to look at it now ).
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-17-2016 at 01:54 AM.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  8. #8
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I don't think a freshman in highschool could get anyone very far here man even with a 3.8 GPA sadly..

    I suggest you hit the price match on the other homework services and start off lower a little bit then when you get many vouches increase the price. That's what worked for my shop(click my signature to look at it now ).
    I disagree, age has nothing to do with wisdom. It is all about how much information you choose to retain.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (01-17-2016),[MPGH]Smoke (01-17-2016)

  10. #9
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,862
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,867
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    I disagree, age has nothing to do with wisdom. It is all about how much information you choose to retain.
    This is a good point.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  11. #10
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Feel free to do my homework for reference points

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (01-17-2016)

  13. #11
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think it all depends on how long it takes you to do people's homework because, lets say you get paid $15 as Hydra stated and the homework takes like three hours. I don't think it would be worth it. However, if it takes you a short time then do it.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (01-17-2016)

  15. #12
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    I think it all depends on how long it takes you to do people's homework because, lets say you get paid $15 as Hydra stated and the homework takes like three hours. I don't think it would be worth it. However, if it takes you a short time then do it.
    yeah, just setting a default price doesn't seem reasonable. but time is money, so maybe the longer it takes, the more it cost.

  16. #13
    Cadized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching . . .
    Posts
    2,738
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    718
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just dont mention that she is n high school.

  17. #14
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,736
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,351
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugliest View Post
    hey, i mentioned opening a homework service to my girlfriend a few days ago and she seemed interested. she is very smart but is only a freshman so she probably wouldn't be able to do submarine biology or calculus homework. she has a 3.8 gpa and only struggles in math, which is okay because i exceed in math. do you think opening a homework service would be a good idea? her only being a freshman and all? probably only open it to certain subjects, but would anyone be interested in it? i also don't know how to work out the prices, so if you think i should open a service for her, give me some ideas what the prices should be. and don't be a dick, just trying to help people out.
    shes ur fucking girlfriend
    just help her
    wtf...

  18. #15
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugliest View Post


    high school.
    It's probably in your best interest to not even do this then. 3.8GPA in 9th grade isn't impressive.
    People needing homework services need them because what they're doing is hard (sometimes it's just them being lazy). If you're only in 9th grade you probably haven't even learned 1/2 of what people will be asking for help in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Homework Service PAYING
    By [SMA] Paradise` in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:37 PM
  3. [WTS] Math Homework Service
    By ~Spark in forum User Services
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  4. Math Homework Services
    By mrgazeric in forum User Services
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:48 AM
  5. Homework service - 4,50€ per page - English/German
    By Alrunix in forum User Services
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:58 AM