Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Chargeback Prevention

    Just wondering what you guys employ in your shop to prevent chargebacks.

  2. #2
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Don't have a shop, but here are some simple tips:



    • Don't use PayPal to scam people.
    • Don't scam people unless you're wiring the money.
    • Don't sell drugs and accept digital payment methods.
    • Homicide.



    There, that about covers it. Hope this helps.


  3. #3
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,670
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    655
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Use Bitcoin and nice tips from @Disturbed
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



  4. #4
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Don't have a shop, but here are some simple tips:



    • Don't use PayPal to scam people.
    • Don't scam people unless you're wiring the money.
    • Don't sell drugs and accept digital payment methods.
    • Homicide.



    There, that about covers it. Hope this helps.
    The scamming thing is kind of obvious. If you don't scam they won't chargeback. But some chargeback anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Use Bitcoin and nice tips from @Disturbed
    Not everyone has Bitcoin plus the currency is so unsteady and unpredictable. I would like to use my money to buy stuff irl. Most places don't accept Bitcoin.
    Last edited by Nik; 01-19-2016 at 07:06 AM.

  5. #5
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,670
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    655
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Then AGC or something like that, I think they can't be reverted when you activate them? @Priaros
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



  6. #6
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    The scamming thing is kind of obvious. If you don't scam they won't chargeback. But some chargeback anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Not everyone has Bitcoin plus the currency is so unsteady and unpredictable. I would like to use my money to buy stuff irl. Most places don't accept Bitcoin.
    It's actually more steady than you'd think.. Price was right around $430 for months until the recent drop to $380. Either way just have them send it as a gift.

  7. #7
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Then AGC or something like that, I think they can't be reverted when you activate them? @Priaros
    What do you mean by AGC?


    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    It's actually more steady than you'd think.. Price was right around $430 for months until the recent drop to $380. Either way just have them send it as a gift.
    What do you mean by gift exactly? Like paypal gift card?

  8. #8
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    What do you mean by AGC?




    What do you mean by gift exactly? Like paypal gift card?
    He means Amazon gift card.
    I mean sending the money as a gift/friends and family.

  9. #9
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,270
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,815
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Just wondering what you guys employ in your shop to prevent chargebacks.
    USE F&F Make OP state an item he's buying if it's an e-book for social engineering make it something educational related instead. Basically make the user buying write a bit of INFO, Decline service to fishy people only sell to repped members or ones genuine.

     


















  10. #10
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    He means Amazon gift card.
    I mean sending the money as a gift/friends and family.
    Oh lol, sorry, I'm not familiar with these "hip" terms but I can't because we don't have Amazon in Australia, so I'd have no use for them.
    And there is a certain degree to those pays of sending. You can just say that someone hacked your account and they revert the payment sent or you can just chargeback through your credit card.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    USE F&F Make OP state an item he's buying if it's an e-book for social engineering make it something educational related instead. Basically make the user buying write a bit of INFO, Decline service to fishy people only sell to repped members or ones genuine.
    That's what I usually do but you can always say my paypal got hacked and they revert the payment

  11. #11
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bump

    A company that allows people to sell digital goods and deals with chargebacks would be the best for this.

  12. #12
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    cant u just use 2 accounts and get them to send money to one account then send it to ur main, thatway they chargeback the random account which can be replaced if it goes in the minus?

  13. #13
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    cant u just use 2 accounts and get them to send money to one account then send it to ur main, thatway they chargeback the random account which can be replaced if it goes in the minus?
    That's a good point, but risking PayPal being limited. Just need to find a company that offers chargeback protection which we can use as a middleman to handle funds/ Like sellfy but has chargeback protection

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] How Do I 100% Prevent a Chargeback on Paypal?
    By -Silverz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
  2. [Solved] How to prevent chargeback?
    By Farmvillez in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. Another way to prevent leechers...
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 11:20 PM
  4. TUTORIAL - How to prevent Warrock from crashing!
    By Darky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:31 PM