Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,868
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,710
    My Mood
    Devilish

    JAPANESEA RAM A BOATA








    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #2
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    What is the Bat Mobile doing in the ocean anyways.

  3. #3
    fcmclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere wit lotzo girlzz
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ahaha japanese cant drive for sheit, i love them, but they just cant drive rofl
    Epic Quote:

    Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

    I iz sexy!

    Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one





    JOIN!

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by fcmclan View Post
    ahaha japanese cant drive for sheit, i love them, but they just cant drive rofl
    Couldn't even fly their planes into all of our ships right. Fuckin japs

  5. #5
    fcmclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere wit lotzo girlzz
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Couldn't even fly their planes into all of our ships right. Fuckin japs
    lolololololol

    hey obama i just realized im older than u in mpgh u newkid
    Epic Quote:

    Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

    I iz sexy!

    Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one





    JOIN!

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Similar Threads

  1. RAM question
    By Gourav2122 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
  2. RAM
    By supsupsup in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 05:32 PM
  3. Ram's
    By bobgbob999 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:56 PM
  4. Ram Question...
    By vega in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:20 PM
  5. Flying Ramming Jets?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 10:52 AM