Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    Why am I an 9 kid when what I typed was 4am watching Netflix?
    I can provide screenshots if you dont trust me that much..
    My friends why are you so negative to me?
    Friends or not, you're just an idiot regardless.

    And drunk? I really doubt that.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #17
    idanb323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You are HERO, God bless you!

  3. #18
    Cadized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching . . .
    Posts
    2,736
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    718
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Everyone guess how old this kid is.

    I'm guessing around 11-12

  4. #19
    General_Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    @bearyblues Thank you for your business inquiries @cgallagher21 I think it did. lol @TKD- Its a deal. @Not You Says a 2 post troll..
    @[MPGH]Democritus Found on a forum.. lol
    @[MPGH]Shadow I cant even reply to this.. Thanks Shadow..
    @ @Gaar Was cool @Cohen Yo man, love your picture, what is the name of that actor? I saw that famous serie but dont know to name @Panda2013 I am not... @NeoSlyde Want to trade for your GTA V accounts? @Snake Joke on you. @Black Your writhe is even better 11/10 @Sander The Panda We can be friends. I will send you the friend request♥ You can doubt no worries @idanb323 Finally a friendly dude.. @IAmTheTofu Go eat Tofu.. heuheheu -You get it, a 11 year old joke

  5. #20
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    @bearyblues Thank you for your business inquiries @cgallagher21 I think it did. lol @TKD- Its a deal. @Not You Says a 2 post troll..
    @[MPGH]Democritus Found on a forum.. lol
    @[MPGH]Shadow I cant even reply to this.. Thanks Shadow..
    @ @Gaar Was cool @Cohen Yo man, love your picture, what is the name of that actor? I saw that famous serie but dont know to name @Panda2013 I am not... @NeoSlyde Want to trade for your GTA V accounts? @Snake Joke on you. @Black Your writhe is even better 11/10 @Sander The Panda We can be friends. I will send you the friend request♥ You can doubt no worries @idanb323 Finally a friendly dude.. @IAmTheTofu Go eat Tofu.. heuheheu -You get it, a 11 year old joke
    NTY. *Msg2short rule sucks*
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #21
    General_Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    NTY. *Msg2short rule sucks*
    Okay m8 I will r8 8/8 our friendship m8

  7. #22
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,058
    Reputation
    1852
    Thanks
    5,440
    ... I think you blew my mind.
    cracker boi
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #23
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    5,013
    Reputation
    1328
    Thanks
    1,643
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    Why am I an 9 kid when what I typed was 4am watching Netflix?
    I can provide screenshots if you dont trust me that much..
    My friends why are you so negative to me?
    u wana have the sex at 4 am's with me whens we do the netyflix nd chilly.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  9. #24
    General_Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    ... I think you blew my mind.
    cracker boi
    I guess, I can say, : "No problem."


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    u wana have the sex at 4 am's with me whens we do the netyflix nd chilly.
    If we watch Narcos series on Netflix, why not? ♥

  10. #25
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,411
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    743
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    @Cohen Yo man, love your picture, what is the name of that actor? I saw that famous serie but dont know to name
    Nick Offerman, plays as Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    General_Gagarin (01-25-2016)

  12. #26
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    @Black Your writhe is even better 11/10
    ???

    Who are you

  13. #27
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Good post, I'm just waiting till the English version comes out.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  14. #28
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    956
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Terrible
    /2 short

  15. #29
    General_Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Terrible
    /2 short
    Thanks? /2 long hehe




    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    Good post, I'm just waiting till the English version comes out.
    Thank man, dont think the EN version will come out soon. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    ???

    Who are you
    Anonymous :x jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Nick Offerman, plays as Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation.
    Thanks man!

  16. #30
    gobazooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Maybe theyll use it 0.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Spoofed Email"
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:56 AM
  2. Couple sites you should check out!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:13 AM
  3. Help me with my Email to K2 Job Network
    By styx23 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
  4. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM
  5. Couple of Old Sigs
    By fRailty in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 11:11 PM