Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,761
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish

    refugee y u do dis?



    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  2. #2
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,682
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    662
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because they are stupid fucks, and media gives them the rights to do. They show them as poor and " oh no save me" type. Why The Fuck young man 15-40y run from their country and not fight for it. Answer- They are economic migrants nothing more. If I were the one who decide, I would say only women with children(under 15) can enter EU or my country... Women and little kids are 1% of the mass. These people are terrorising their hosts and people live in scare of them.
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

    GerrysamHD (02-01-2016)

  4. #3
    KingAkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Hidden Leaf Village
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    they are not refugees, they are stupid koerds fuck them, this video is also old .

  5. #4
    SheriffQQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Hahah fucking retarded. Fuck refugees.

  6. #5
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'd fucking kill them bro! Do you think if we were going as refugees to their country, we'd be welcome? Hell no, they'd start shooting at us without any mercy, man, woman or child!

  7. #6
    Thescruu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Looks like zombie apocalypse lol

  8. #7
    Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kanada
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Fuck everyone who hate refugees. They are fuckin human beings as well and they didn't choose that life. So fuck all of you refugee haters.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    RadioactiveBiohazard (02-03-2016)

  10. #8
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Fuck everyone who hate refugees. They are fuckin human beings as well and they didn't choose that life. So fuck all of you refugee haters.
    So doing this is ok????
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  11. #9
    Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kanada
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    So doing this is ok????
    Well of course they are angry because they weren't so lucky in their lives. That's why they have to channel their anger at someone. Tbh the media does a real good job of making the refugees look bad. They do one single mistake and its everywhere. Well what about the Americans with their guns who shooting innocent people every day?

  12. #10
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Well of course they are angry because they weren't so lucky in their lives. That's why they have to channel their anger at someone. Tbh the media does a real good job of making the refugees look bad. They do one single mistake and its everywhere. Well what about the Americans with their guns who shooting innocent people every day?
    Americans shoot people in their country. Refugees are not doing this in their own country that's what makes it wrong. Duh. Common sense. Just because they weren't lucky doesn't mean their violent acts are justified. Life is unfair whether you like it or not violence is not justification and what you say is fucking stupid. If you cannot accept the fact that life is unfair, you are not old enough to be an adult and you will come across as naive with all that equality bullshit. We can all act like we care about refugees but, at the end of the day we consume media text feel sorry for them for a split second and continue with our lives. Bottom line non of us give a fuck but, some won't openly admit it. It's just the way we are. Can I ask, have you done anything to help refugees? No? Okay then stop caring like their lives matter. You don't give a fuck you just act like it.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  13. #11
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Fuck everyone who hate refugees. They are fuckin human beings as well and they didn't choose that life. So fuck all of you refugee haters.
    You're not the one having to deal with hundredes of thousands of them.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  14. #12
    Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kanada
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post


    You're not the one having to deal with hundredes of thousands of them.
    Wtf does that suppose to mean? I live in Canada. We are welcoming refugees every single day. And how are you dealing with thousands of refugees? Do you even live in America?

  15. #13
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Well of course they are angry because they weren't so lucky in their lives. That's why they have to channel their anger at someone. Tbh the media does a real good job of making the refugees look bad. They do one single mistake and its everywhere. Well what about the Americans with their guns who shooting innocent people every day?
    I don't see this, i have to go dig deep to find negative articles about Refugee's. The only bad article I've seen hit mainstream was the New Years eve fiasco in Cologne Germany, but it was like a week and a half after the fact it was finally covered. That's because media completely ignored it at first, but it became so hot on social media they no longer could ignore it. Even Germany originally was very silent until they realized how big it blew up.

    There's been female world without borders protesters (Yes they are protesting in favor of Refugees...), as well as female volunteer aids that have been raped by refugees and still not a single one of those stories has been posted as popular news here in the states, i can't speak for Canada or Europe.

    What i'm seeing in mainstream media though is a giant PR campaign setup to make everyone feel sad and sorry for Refugees. Convincing people they must accept, provide, and help them. Marketing is a big part of my current job, so i'm not falling for it, they sell idea's in a similar way that i do.

  16. #14
    Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    1,682
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    662
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    And how are you dealing with thousands of refugees? Do you even live in America?
    Why the fuck he needs to live in America? This is not video from America, and I and the others here talk about the fucking "poor"refugee" invading Europe.
    Don't say media makes them look bad for 1 mistake, official media is doing totally opposite of what you say.
    As I said before only women and kids under 15, other go fucking protect your country...
    Economy emigrants ...
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016
     



  17. #15
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Wtf does that suppose to mean? I live in Canada. We are welcoming refugees every single day. And how are you dealing with thousands of refugees? Do you even live in America?
    Have you ever given much of thought that rather than refugees escaping their country they should defend it? To me what it looks like they are bunch of cowards who evade another country because they are little pathetic human beings who can't stand up for their country and protect it, yes we are dealing with thousands upon thousands of refugees, if you read new news outlets then you would know that EU is trying to close boarders because enough is enough and they should stand up for their country and not escape from it because it has some war. Plus Sweden is trying to get rid of 80 THOUSAND Refugees, please tell me how much refugees your country have them? Probably not as much as whole EU all together, so hold your little mouth shut until you have something to back you up...

    And if you did not know then US/Canada is much further away and it costs money to get there when EU is beyond closer than those two countries and is easier to walk over here than US/CA when you need to swim over the freaking ocean. So tell me how are you dealing with thousands upon thousand of refugees me again, cause I can't wrap my brain around your silly questions and answers..
    All opinions are my own.






Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. should i b scared of dis
    By Hyak in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
  2. my sigs kinda new at dis
    By anokaba in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
  3. fuck dis game!!!!!!!!!!
    By tarty67 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:50 PM
  4. how should dis nigaah be executed?
    By castaway in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:25 AM
  5. his dis reall? plz say no!
    By spr1ngf1ld in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:57 AM