Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by sir jblover View Post
    Royce maybe if you ask for MM one more time it will happen
    talk shit suck mah dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

    I thought you wanted to get directly promoted to HOMM?
    whattt, no ur crazy, who in their right mind would say that, I don't mind to co-HOMM

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  2. #62
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nah kid dont tell me to get my head out of my ass because you need to get ur head outta ur ass. First of all i've seen what you do in the marketplace, ripping people off selling a ebook for like $2000 which dark is selling for much cheaper and can be found for much cheaper. I care because I don't want people to get scammed by unofficial MM's which won't happen. I can see that you are just dying because you didn't get MM and all those people who bought ur ebook u got em to thank your application lmfao. Calling me a moron??? If you had even a little bit of a brain you would see how many people would end up getting fucked and scammed by scammers you need to wake the fuck up moron. Theres plenty of other sites that offer paid MM services but a lot of people abused the free MM service here and a lot of people support the paid MM service. Theres you and a few other exceptions who are butthurt because the service is going to be paid, you can see easily that ur butthurt that you could be making money if there was a unofficial MM service. I could give less of a fuck if you think if I would scam $100 mill, you obviously don't know what morales are and some people wouldn't scam no matter what the price but what would you know ur scamming people with that ebook that your selling.

    MPGH has had the MM service running without issue for a long time too but like I said people abuse the service and waste MM's time and take more time that it should on trades.
    Let me put one thing straight out for you, this site isn't owned by you or me. Dave owns the site and it was his decision to suspend OMM services so if you are saying that dave is stupid for doing it then you can honestly drag that stupid ass out of mpgh and go ride those other forums you keep talking about. No one gives a fuck about other forums all forum marketplaces run differently so please stfu with that.
    Just because i've only been on mpgh for like 2-3 years doesn't mean I haven't been on other forums, looks like you made this mpgh acc when you were probably 6 and finally got on. No point in arguing with a turd that is basically brain dead.
    You mean the eBook that he got leaked from somebody and started reselling but I can't prove? Oh yeah that one. And the eBook that has made me $60,000 from November that apparently isn't worth $2,000? Oh yeah I guess that one too. I guess college is a scam to you as well because you have to pay sometimes $100,000 for 4 years and you would only get about $200,000 ROI. Woops stupid me for charging $2,000 on a product that can make them $60,000 in 3 months. Where did anyone of my customers like my middleman application? I don't think I even had one thanks on there, so why are you making shit up? It's not Dave's fault that he had to shut down the MM service, I too would be pretty pissed off that people were resigning from their middleman positions because they couldn't deal with what was required of them. It's not Dave's fault, the fault is towards the middleman who apply and say they can do the job no problem, and then resign a few weeks later because they can't take it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sir jblover View Post
    • "- No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    • - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)"

    Just gonna leave this plus its not like its up for debate its already been implemented.
    - No posting false or misleading reviews (this includes not being a buyer, deliberately misleading members, being affiliated with another seller, inaccurately harming a sellers reputation, or any deceptive practices to hurt a seller). (1 Month Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

    I don't think either of really care about disrespecting eachother as it's mutual disrespect. We're not babies. And I don't think offering a valid suggestion on how to fix the middleman problem is considered disrespecting MPGH.

  3. #63
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    You mean the eBook that he got leaked from somebody and started reselling but I can't prove? Oh yeah that one. And the eBook that has made me $60,000 from November that apparently isn't worth $2,000? Oh yeah I guess that one too. I guess college is a scam to you as well because you have to pay sometimes $100,000 for 4 years and you would only get about $200,000 ROI. Woops stupid me for charging $2,000 on a product that can make them $60,000 in 3 months. Where did anyone of my customers like my middleman application? I don't think I even had one thanks on there, so why are you making shit up? It's not Dave's fault that he had to shut down the MM service, I too would be pretty pissed off that people were resigning from their middleman positions because they couldn't deal with what was required of them. It's not Dave's fault, the fault is towards the middleman who apply and say they can do the job no problem, and then resign a few weeks later because they can't take it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    - No posting false or misleading reviews (this includes not being a buyer, deliberately misleading members, being affiliated with another seller, inaccurately harming a sellers reputation, or any deceptive practices to hurt a seller). (1 Month Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

    I don't think either of really care about disrespecting eachother as it's mutual disrespect. We're not babies. And I don't think offering a valid suggestion on how to fix the middleman problem is considered disrespecting MPGH.
    LLOOOOOOOOOL TOP KEK M8 TOP KEK TOP KEK.... $60,000 my ass. Why are you saying @DarkLordXYZ is selling a leaked ebook? I know what your method is and theres shit tons of people selling this method on other forums for less than $100 you are a scam artist trying to selling a ebook that others are selling for way more skid. Lel its one of those guys "college is a scam" what the fuck does this have to do with anything? I saw your MM application and all the people that thanked you had commented on the ebook thread or actually bought the ebook its obvious you got them to do it. You got the balls to fucking say that its the MM's fault that they resign? You haven't been a MM on mpgh therefore you cannot talk shit about shit you dont know, I doubt you would last a week as a MM would probably pull a exit scam on the second day for like $0.50.

    Ladies and gentlemen @Copperhorse is officially the most delusional person i've seen online, this guy probably has a seizure when he sees a $1 bill cause his willy gets excited. Goddamn copperhorse its fine you don't need mm's to be made unofficial so you can fill up that excitement with those $1 bills cause you got 60 grand right???


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    manav24 (02-11-2016)

  5. #64
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    LLOOOOOOOOOL TOP KEK M8 TOP KEK TOP KEK.... $60,000 my ass. Why are you saying @DarkLordXYZ is selling a leaked ebook? I know what your method is and theres shit tons of people selling this method on other forums for less than $100 you are a scam artist trying to selling a ebook that others are selling for way more skid. Lel its one of those guys "college is a scam" what the fuck does this have to do with anything? I saw your MM application and all the people that thanked you had commented on the ebook thread or actually bought the ebook its obvious you got them to do it. You got the balls to fucking say that its the MM's fault that they resign? You haven't been a MM on mpgh therefore you cannot talk shit about shit you dont know, I doubt you would last a week as a MM would probably pull a exit scam on the second day for like $0.50.

    Ladies and gentlemen @Copperhorse is officially the most delusional person i've seen online, this guy probably has a seizure when he sees a $1 bill cause his willy gets excited. Goddamn copperhorse its fine you don't need mm's to be made unofficial so you can fill up that excitement with those $1 bills cause you got 60 grand right???


    Please sit the fuck down, HMU on skype if you think it's edited in any way shape or form and I'll show you on skype screenshare. Nobody thanked my middleman application, so please don't lie. You can check for yourself - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1066969

    Why do I think he got a leak of my method and started reselling it?


    Who asks to buy a method 4 days before reselling almost the same method? Can you say leak?
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 01-31-2016 at 06:33 PM.

  6. #65
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post


    Please sit the fuck down, HMU on skype if you think it's edited in any way shape or form and I'll show you on skype screenshare. Nobody thanked my middleman application, so please don't lie. You can check for yourself - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1066969
    Sit the fuck down? First of all even if that is all from the ebook you pulled off some hectic scams m8. That ebook you got aint worth $2k and if anyone sees this buy @DarkLordXYZ and is looking for a good ebook that isnt overpriced close to $2k buy it from dark. Top kek

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post


    Please sit the fuck down, HMU on skype if you think it's edited in any way shape or form and I'll show you on skype screenshare. Nobody thanked my middleman application, so please don't lie. You can check for yourself - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1066969

    Why do I think he got a leak of my method and started reselling it?


    Who asks to buy a method 4 days before reselling almost the same method? Can you say leak?
    Hey downie, how did he leak ur method even if u supposedly didn't even sell it to him.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (01-31-2016),manav24 (02-11-2016)

  8. #66
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    KennedyLN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @arunforce close this for reasons

  9. #67
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Sit the fuck down? First of all even if that is all from the ebook you pulled off some hectic scams m8. That ebook you got aint worth $2k and if anyone sees this buy @DarkLordXYZ and is looking for a good ebook that isnt overpriced close to $2k buy it from dark. Top kek

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hey downie, how did he leak ur method even if u supposedly didn't even sell it to him.
    None of what is in my PayPal is from what I make selling my eBook mate, that's what I got for using my own eBook and a bit of apple refunding (Probably $5k). All of my sales for my eBook are in BTC. Which amounted to like $20k or so.
    It's not hard to get other members to leak my method when you're a middleman.

  10. #68
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Nothing. You act like just because somebody has a middleman tag they're to be trusted with high amounts of money and will NEVER scam if given the opportunity to. Seriously? What a shitty argument.
    Now tell me precisely when a middleman scammed.
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    They have the same thing to lose as the average Joe, nothing
    Sure, but they're more trustworthy than any fucking user proclaiming "I'm a middleman now!". They have their sense of purpose and their job.
    Not to mention if I know correctly you're paid as staff?

    Not only that but right now I'd like to point out my rep level is 3x that of yours even though I have absolutely no interest in marketing and could very easily proclaim myself and MM and just scam without any sense of giving a fuck. Having the Middleman rank not only provides a sense of a JOB TO DO, it provides a sense of RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU TAKE UPON YOURSELF TO DO IT.

    That's the difference buddy, if you can't see that then you seriously have never had a real life job before in manual labor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    It's not hard to get other members to leak my method when you're a middleman.
    BAHAHAH HERE WE GO WITH THE "MPGH STAFF CONSPIRACY" POSTS AGAIN @Shadow
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 01-31-2016 at 06:52 PM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (01-31-2016)

  12. #69
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    Now tell me precisely when a middleman scammed.
    Good luck.

    Sure, but they're more trustworthy than any fucking user proclaiming "I'm a middleman now!". They have their sense of purpose and their job.
    Not to mention if I know correctly you're paid as staff?
    No you don't get paid for being a middleman. The only people who probably get paid are like arun liz and dave, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

  13. #70
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    No you don't get paid for being a middleman. The only people who probably get paid are like arun liz and dave, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
    I know Middlemen aren't paid but I'm fairly certain that staff not including those three are paid as well, obv not in massive amounts but enough that the site is able to upgrade and stay up and then the extras go out to staff.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  14. #71
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    Not only that but right now I'd like to point out my rep level is 3x that of yours even though I have absolutely no interest in marketing and could very easily proclaim myself and MM and just scam without any sense of giving a fuck. Having the Middleman rank not only provides a sense of a JOB TO DO, it provides a sense of RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU TAKE UPON YOURSELF TO DO IT.

    That's the difference buddy, if you can't see that then you seriously have never had a real life job before in manual labor.


    BAHAHAH HERE WE GO WITH THE "MPGH STAFF CONSPIRACY" POSTS AGAIN @Shadow
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows that reputation means nothing on MPGH. If it did it would be used as requirements for certain marketplace things, which it's not. Seems that since all of the middlemen are resigning don't seem to feel that once they've got the job they have a responsibility to do what they signed up for.

  15. #72
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,771
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows that reputation means nothing on MPGH. If it did it would be used as requirements for certain marketplace things, which it's not. Seems that since all of the middlemen are resigning don't seem to feel that once they've got the job they have a responsibility to do what they signed up for.
    Can't deal with copperhorse anymore too autistic confirmed.
    No one reply to copperhorse because his brain is being attacked by small fragments of jizz lodged in his head.
    Rip Copperhorse's brain 2016-2016.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (01-31-2016)

  17. #73
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    @ @Copperhorse Will lay some points here and hopefully you'll finally get it this time:
    1. Whatever happens on the site is none of your business. It has its admins who run it and know way better than you do.
    2. You're never getting middleman.
    3. Funfact: you're hated by 90% of the staff because of your crappy attitude.
    4. Middlemen are selected from a bunch of trusted people who don't suffer from autism and know how to deal with people. 2 things that you lack. No, Middlemanning won't be open for whomever wants to because your greedy ass wants some money, else MPGH would be a chaos.
    5. The service has been disabled because too many people kept resigning and dave had to hire new ones and go through the same process on and on. Why did they resign? Because they're simply wasting their real life time dealing with people who don't even appreciate them, yourself as an example, and some whom I can whole-heartedly say, are retarded enough and barely know how a PC works. We have to deal with so much shit and autism only to come to the site to find you bitching about it. We get disrespected for no reason, we even barely get tipped. "But why would you get tipped if you volunteered for a free job", a tip's a sign of gratitude. I've done trades that took over 3 days and I've held items for 4+ days many times and I barely even get a thank you. A person who's giving away their free time for you to get a safe trade instead of losing a 400$ transaction should at least be shown some gratitude, not some "person" like you who keeps on making their days harder.
    6. Personal issue AND a fun fact: The ebook you claim that I got a leak for. I've already told you on skype what it is. You being sceptical about it isn't my issue. I can show you WITH valid proof how a person offered me a leak of your ebook for free. My response to him was that I was waiting for him the minute he even tells me that he got a leak and starts leaking it so I can get him banned. Was actually going to report him to you but you were so much of a bitch that I didn't and I just kept this to myself without telling you. You, on the other hand, MORE than gladly accepted a leak of my ebook without the tiniest bit of your so called "conscience". The same guy who gave you a copy was the person who told me that I'm selling a similar method to yours. I can show you my chat history as well with people asking me whether I heard about your method and what did I recommend them to do about whether it's good or bad. Not to mention that I'm 90% positive that it was you who got my 2 skypes taken down. I was also offered by a person that he'd take your skype as down but I rejected, so just thought I'd let you know. I joined this group for a reason, that reason is to prevent scamming by all means on MPGH and I will not tolerate any means of it. So whatever you still think after you read this is up to you, everything is documented in case you're still sceptic.
    7. Last but not least, try to change a bit of your attitude. You're not a GOD. You've only helped MPGH by the 25$ you put (unless you've donated more which I highly doubt) yet you speak trash of those who help it grow on a daily basis. Show some respect to those who waste their free time moderating the site making it better for the likes of you to use it.
    That's all I have to say.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (01-31-2016)

  19. #74
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,319
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Can't deal with copperhorse anymore too autistic confirmed.
    No one reply to copperhorse because his brain is being attacked by small fragments of jizz lodged in his head.
    Rip Copperhorse's brain 2016-2016.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @ @Copperhorse Will lay some points here and hopefully you'll finally get it this time:
    1. Whatever happens on the site is none of your business. It has its admins who run it and know way better than you do.
    2. You're never getting middleman.
    3. Funfact: you're hated by 90% of the staff because of your crappy attitude.
    4. Middlemen are selected from a bunch of trusted people who don't suffer from autism and know how to deal with people. 2 things that you lack. No, Middlemanning won't be open for whomever wants to because your greedy ass wants some money, else MPGH would be a chaos.
    5. The service has been disabled because too many people kept resigning and dave had to hire new ones and go through the same process on and on. Why did they resign? Because they're simply wasting their real life time dealing with people who don't even appreciate them, yourself as an example, and some whom I can whole-heartedly say, are retarded enough and barely know how a PC works. We have to deal with so much shit and autism only to come to the site to find you bitching about it. We get disrespected for no reason, we even barely get tipped. "But why would you get tipped if you volunteered for a free job", a tip's a sign of gratitude. I've done trades that took over 3 days and I've held items for 4+ days many times and I barely even get a thank you. A person who's giving away their free time for you to get a safe trade instead of losing a 400$ transaction should at least be shown some gratitude, not some "person" like you who keeps on making their days harder.
    6. Personal issue AND a fun fact: The ebook you claim that I got a leak for. I've already told you on skype what it is. You being sceptical about it isn't my issue. I can show you WITH valid proof how a person offered me a leak of your ebook for free. My response to him was that I was waiting for him the minute he even tells me that he got a leak and starts leaking it so I can get him banned. Was actually going to report him to you but you were so much of a bitch that I didn't and I just kept this to myself without telling you. You, on the other hand, MORE than gladly accepted a leak of my ebook without the tiniest bit of your so called "conscience". The same guy who gave you a copy was the person who told me that I'm selling a similar method to yours. I can show you my chat history as well with people asking me whether I heard about your method and what did I recommend them to do about whether it's good or bad. Not to mention that I'm 90% positive that it was you who got my 2 skypes taken down. I was also offered by a person that he'd take your skype as down but I rejected, so just thought I'd let you know. I joined this group for a reason, that reason is to prevent scamming by all means on MPGH and I will not tolerate any means of it. So whatever you still think after you read this is up to you, everything is documented in case you're still sceptic.
    7. Last but not least, try to change a bit of your attitude. You're not a GOD. You've only helped MPGH by the 25$ you put (unless you've donated more which I highly doubt) yet you speak trash of those who help it grow on a daily basis. Show some respect to those who waste their free time moderating the site making it better for the likes of you to use it.
    That's all I have to say.
    All I want to know is how you magically opened up an eBook that is very similar to mine 4 days after asking to buy it from me for cheaper.

  20. #75
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,867
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,707
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hi. This is general. Not couples counseling.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (01-31-2016),DarkLordXYZ (01-31-2016),H!nt (02-01-2016),Jim (01-31-2016),KennedyLN (01-31-2016),ontherun (01-31-2016),[MPGH]Royce (01-31-2016)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM
  2. Opinion on Car Insurance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:07 PM
  3. Opinions please
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 05:25 AM
  4. Opinions WPE Pro or Tsearch?
    By ypg_gamer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 08:04 PM