Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fartsy1234 View Post
    It's real. I watch videos like these a lot as I am interested in war. I've seen kids get shot and still move after being shot in the head. I've seen terrorist blown up and snipers shooting and blasting their brains all over the place. bestgore.com is where you can find evidence of this being real as other videos almost show the same exact behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

It's called life. If you choose to do business in the dark side this is what you get.
    You're an animal if you think he deserved that. Hey, you're in MPGH. You must have done business in the "dark side" here before as well. That must mean you should get shot in the face too. /eyeroll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitbitlo View Post
    You're an animal if you think he deserved that. Hey, you're in MPGH. You must have done business in the "dark side" here before as well. That must mean you should get shot in the face too. /eyeroll
    Lol in any reason did I say he must of deserved that? Fucking pleb, read my question again and think of what I said. 2015 noob

You're also one of those typical cunts who say shit that they don't know about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fartsy1234 View Post
    Lol in any reason did I say he must of deserved that? Fucking pleb, read my question again and think of what I said. 2015 noob

You're also one of those typical cunts who say shit that they don't know about.
    You literally said:

It's called life. If you choose to do business in the dark side this is what you get.

In other words, if he chose that business, then getting shot in the face is WHAT HE GETS. Lol, I don't need to repeat myself. You're a dumb shit, 'Fartsy'.
    "2015 noob" go get shot in the face already like you said yourself (eyeroll)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Looks real, but how did this end up on liveleak? Like he lost the camera or something? I bet no one who lives there knows what liveleak is..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It looks fake to me, a shot to the brain would result in an instant muscle relaxation and this did not happen
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    don't wanna watch it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitbitlo View Post
    You literally said:

In other words, if he chose that business, then getting shot in the face is WHAT HE GETS. Lol, I don't need to repeat myself. You're a dumb shit, 'Fartsy'.
    "2015 noob" go get shot in the face already like you said yourself (eyeroll)
    Lool repeat yourself You're, Your* 'Fartsy' is what I chose, I have autism and so whatever sounded funny I put. Doing business on the dark side doesn't mean you have to get shot in the face I said 'it's what you get' doesn't typically mean get shot in the face. And also when did I say go get shot in the face already like you said yourself? You're clearly being dumb yourself. Typical cunt, I am not going to argue with you again. As this is not the thread/post to do it on.

Thanks
    I am not sure, probably real.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123