Thread: fuck slime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    ***JAMES***'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With R3V my BumBuddie
    Posts
    1,222
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,065
    My Mood
    Dead
    obviously doctored.

    Real life wallhack...bring a new meaning to the word "perv"

  2. #32
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    i just got the best irl hacks omgggg supper grow never cum,/have kids its only 29.95 order now!

  3. #33
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    obviously doctored.

    Real life wallhack...bring a new meaning to the word "perv"
    thas the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    i just got the best irl hacks omgggg supper grow never cum,/have kids its only 29.95 order now!
    FACT: penises over 7 inches hurt women

    P.L.U.R.

  4. #34
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

    Scoring

    • Ace: 200 points
    • Winner: 100 points
    • Point: 50 points
    • Level bonus: your points/total points, times 1000
    • Time bonus: 1 points per second less than five minutes you take
    • Flawless victory: 1000 points
    • All multiplied by 2^(the level number - 1)

  5. #35
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post

    Scoring

    • Ace: 200 points
    • Winner: 100 points
    • Point: 50 points
    • Level bonus: your points/total points, times 1000
    • Time bonus: 1 points per second less than five minutes you take
    • Flawless victory: 1000 points
    • All multiplied by 2^(the level number - 1)
    shits impossible bro :/
    EDIT:

    to beat i mean.

    P.L.U.R.

  6. #36
    obama#2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    lmao gouravvv

  7. #37
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Winner: 100 points

    you will at 100 points!!!


    "Flawless Victory"
    on the other hand is different..

    game has bad physics and lags with bad frame rate, it is easier to to tap keys every few seconds, rather then holding them down..
    *sigh*

    i actually tried to beat this..

  8. #38
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    Winner: 100 points

    you will at 100 points!!!


    "Flawless Victory"
    on the other hand is different..

    game has bad physics and lags with bad frame rate, it is easier to to tap keys every few seconds, rather then holding them down..
    *sigh*

    i actually tried to beat this..
    I did beat this brah.

  9. #39
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    me too -.- but the game sucks .
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  10. #40
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    proof or gtfo

  11. #41
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    proof or gtfo
    I can't take pics but I can tell you that 2nd lvl is against a red one and third against a obama one (black).

    THE GAME IS ABSOLUTLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT AT LVL 3!!

  12. #42
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I did beat this brah.
    you did beat it, but you shooped it.
    and you didn't get flawless victory

  13. #43
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    I can't take pics but I can tell you that 2nd lvl is against a red one and third against a obama one (black).

    THE GAME IS ABSOLUTLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT AT LVL 3!!
    it is..
    ive never seen/heard this done

    the MPGH challenge

    beat it

    /play

    P.L.U.R.

  14. #44
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM