Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    "Automatic" so Murican
    Modern Automatics can be considerably more fuel efficient. It's all computer controlled. CVTs especially. Now, if he had gotten sports car I'd be right there with you.

    A 2004 truck, not so much.



    Nice grab though on the miles. I bought my 2012 Jetta (Gas, Silver, S model w\ sunroof & premium sound) for $13.3k, and 29k miles about a year ago.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-02-2016 at 06:02 PM.


  2. #47
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    So I just got this Ford Ranger, my dream truck for 10k.

    Some specs:

    2004 Ford Ranger, 4 Wheel Drive, 88,000 miles, automatic.



    @Doc @HalfBajan - Boys here is a real vehicle for you.
    Sex man. Thats what I want, but in lime + black.

  3. #48
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Incorrect, they are no longer made.



    Idk why, but I am REALLY fond of their body style especially the model that I got.



    It's extended cab, low mileage, minimal rust, 2004. Not really.
    10k could have gotten you a 99-04 7.3L F250 Turbo Diesel or an older model Tacoma. Did you even KBB that truck?


    You for sure overpaid bro.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  4. #49
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    10k could have gotten you a 99-04 7.3L F250 Turbo Diesel or an older model Tacoma. Did you even KBB that truck?


    You for sure overpaid bro.
    #1 not the same model, #2 the fact that KBB is the only resource you look to, to determine your answer shows your ignorance to car buying. I don't want to have to reason with anyone else.

  5. #50
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    #1 not the same model, #2 the fact that KBB is the only resource you look to, to determine your answer shows your ignorance to car buying. I don't want to have to reason with anyone else.
    My friend got the same truck you have and paid 5 grand. I has ALL options, leather seats, power everything, the whole 9 yards. I went to KBB and marked everything (That KBB value is the biggest engine for an 04 ranger) and it came out to 4.7k.

    You fucking overpaid and you just dont want to admit it.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #51
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    My friend got the same truck you have and paid 5 grand. I has ALL options, leather seats, power everything, the whole 9 yards. I went to KBB and marked everything (That KBB value is the biggest engine for an 04 ranger) and it came out to 4.7k.

    You fucking overpaid and you just dont want to admit it.
    I trust my friend (works at a body shops), Dad, 2 mechanics and many more people's opinions over you, royce and a few other people on MPGH. If this was a car forum it would be different.

  7. #52
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    I trust my friend (works at a body shops), Dad, 2 mechanics and many more people's opinions over you, royce and a few other people on MPGH. If this was a car forum it would be different.
    And you tell me I didn't do my research lol. And a body shop has nothing to do with how to price a car so that was pretty irrelevant.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  8. #53
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    And you tell me I didn't do my research lol. And a body shop has nothing to do with how to price a car so that was pretty irrelevant.
    This is where your argument stops. BODY WORK is a HUGE portion in how a car will last, body work includes rust and shit. If there is rust all over the vehicle then its gonna lower the price a lot. Also, they know how to deal with frame rust too which is a huge issue especially in my area because the roads get salted almost every year in winter. Just stop.

  9. #54
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    This is where your argument stops. BODY WORK is a HUGE portion in how a car will last, body work includes rust and shit. If there is rust all over the vehicle then its gonna lower the price a lot. Also, they know how to deal with frame rust too which is a huge issue especially in my area because the roads get salted almost every year in winter. Just stop.
    You still overpaid idk why you cant admit it lol.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #55
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i got a mini cooper

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  11. #56
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    You still overpaid idk why you cant admit it lol.
    Overpaid by 1,000 at most, but all that was with tags and shit included, it wasn't as bad as you think. I talked to my dad about it, he said he found the CORRECT truck in KBB. The one you found is different and I can't seem to find the real one.

  12. #57
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    10k.. for that? Questionable but everyone likes their own thing.

  13. #58
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Congrats but you overpaid.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (02-03-2016)

  15. #59
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
    Congrats but you overpaid.
    Ayyyyye at least someone aint retarded.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  16. #60
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    You spent 10k on a fucking danger ranger? Why?
    This . I could've done so much more with 10k. Like an e46 M3 But it's your money.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling gear and vehicle spawns. $1USD (FIRST 5 ARE FREE IF YOU VOUCH)
    By cremcrem in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. [WTS] DayZ Weapon and Vehicle Spawing! First 10 free when vouched~!
    By KristianG in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:57 AM
  3. (CHEAP) DayZ Spawning Service, GEARBOX, VEHICLE, TELEPORT, (0,50 $) First 3 free!
    By moeps2 in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 07:41 AM
  4. [WTS] (CHEAP) DayZ Spawning Service, GEARBOX, VEHICLE, TELEPORT, (0,50 $) First 3 free!
    By moeps2 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:12 PM
  5. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:40 PM