Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nova 3 is really good after the ranking update!

  2. #32
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,351
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,814
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    I have never said that i cant use P90 as well , but ak is 3x better than p90
    Yes the ak is better than the p90 but realistically, it really depends on the user as well. I could easily rekt someone long range with a p90 while they have an ak if they can't aim.

    And for 2nd or 3rd round, I guess the p90 is one of the most ideal guns to purchase before the ak


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    H!nt (02-05-2016)

  4. #33
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Teal"]
    Where did I ever noted that I specifically over use P90? Sure deranking isn't fun but manning up and not crying cos you lost a rank is way to go, I've lost a rank before and I know what it feels but honestly, you are going to have more fun if you care less about rank.. Like me, I was GN2 and about to rank MG1....
    I didn't mean you in particular, I meant people in general -- more specifically, people who overuse the P90.
    But I'm SMFC right now, and you CANNOT just use P90. In fact, you can probably only use P90 once or twice in the entire match, because anyone at this rank will very easily out-aim and out-gun the P90 due to the fact that the P90 has bad damage and no range. Good for ecos, though.


    On a side note, people keep complaining that other guns are underpowered while other guns are overpowered, but most of what's going on right now has been CS standard for over a decade. AK being super good, M4 being ok, etc. It's fine right now -- although, they should make the pistols spammable while standing still and make the running spray much less accurate. That's just my opinion, though.

  5. #34
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    You didnt get point of that post? I posted how i deal with P90 players , cause long range guns will rekt them everytime ... lel , you will be MAX MG2-MGE with P90 never DMG+
    Yes, but decent enough player can and will out gun AK mostly any ranges if movement is right, precision is right and you don't spray and pray like an idiot...

    And if you haven't noticed, then all SMG's are good for 2nd round buy or you want to drop to someone who doesn't have enough money to buy an AK and you got just enough to buy P90 or any other SMG for them.. I've outgunned a AK from mid range to long range before, I've outgunned AWPer before just by using P90...
    All opinions are my own.






  6. #35
    Cynical Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    I didn't mean you in particular, I meant people in general -- more specifically, people who overuse the P90.
    But I'm SMFC right now, and you CANNOT just use P90. In fact, you can probably only use P90 once or twice in the entire match, because anyone at this rank will very easily out-aim and out-gun the P90 due to the fact that the P90 has bad damage and no range. Good for ecos, though.


    On a side note, people keep complaining that other guns are underpowered while other guns are overpowered, but most of what's going on right now has been CS standard for over a decade. AK being super good, M4 being ok, etc. It's fine right now -- although, they should make the pistols spammable while standing still and make the running spray much less accurate. That's just my opinion, though.
    Or what @H!nt just pointed out -- If your teammate doesn't have enough to buy an AK for themselves and you have just enough to buy any of the SMG's, then who wouldn't go with P90? I mean sure, its not so commonly used in higher ranks, but still it can become useful in certain situations.. However a good AWP such as myself who can outplay 2 P90's with no scope.

  7. #36
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    Yes, but decent enough player can and will out gun AK mostly any ranges if movement is right, precision is right and you don't spray and pray like an idiot...

    And if you haven't noticed, then all SMG's are good for 2nd round buy or you want to drop to someone who doesn't have enough money to buy an AK and you got just enough to buy P90 or any other SMG for them.. I've outgunned a AK from mid range to long range before, I've outgunned AWPer before just by using P90...
    There is NO way you're higher than GN4. Absolutely no way. If the AK user and the P90 user are at the same skill level, the AK will win almost every time at any rank above MG2, and even then only at close-medium range. After that, the P90 is basically just a peashooter. The P90 is decent for ecos, 2nd round buy, all that jazz, but anything beyond is just a waste of money/time.

    If your teammate is too poor for a buy, and you have enough money for a P90, buy them a fucking Galil/Famas instead. Does more damage AND they're cheaper. That's the P90's real downfall -- it's price. Nobody wants to fucking pay $2350 for a god damn SMG when they can pay $2000 for a Galil. Seriously you will not be pulling this shit at any sort of decent rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post


    Or what @H!nt just pointed out -- If your teammate doesn't have enough to buy an AK for themselves and you have just enough to buy any of the SMG's, then who wouldn't go with P90? I mean sure, its not so commonly used in higher ranks, but still it can become useful in certain situations.. However a good AWP such as myself who can outplay 2 P90's with no scope.
    I agree that P90s are good in certain situations, but can all easily be done better by other guns. Playing up close? Use a shotgun. Much more reward money + does more damage. Playing from a medium or long range? Use a Galil/Famas. Buy smokes, play defensively.
    Notice how each of my suggestions were cheaper than the P90?

    Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're MG1. You're not a good AWPer for beating people who can't aim via a mechanic that's about 99% luck.


    EDIT: After re-reading this thread, it's basically just a bunch of shitty low ranked kids trying to argue with people that are actually good. If you guys don't want to listen to someone with much more experience and knowledge of the game, that's fine. Just know that because you guys use P90s and the enemy constantly misses with their gun and dies, or you die to a P90 constantly, does NOT make the P90 a good gun. It isn't the gun's fault you/the enemy can't hit the fucking target.
    Last edited by bowlcut; 02-05-2016 at 05:01 AM.

  8. #37
    Cynical Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    If your teammate is too poor for a buy, and you have enough money for a P90, buy them a fucking Galil/Famas instead. Does more damage AND they're cheaper. That's the P90's real downfall -- it's price. Nobody wants to fucking pay $2350 for a god damn SMG when they can pay $2000 for a Galil. Seriously you will not be pulling this shit at any sort of decent rank.


    I agree that P90s are good in certain situations, but can all easily be done better by other guns. Playing up close? Use a shotgun. Much more reward money + does more damage. Playing from a medium or long range? Use a Galil/Famas. Buy smokes, play defensively.
    Notice how each of my suggestions were cheaper than the P90?

    Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're MG1. You're not a good AWPer for beating people who can't aim via a mechanic that's about 99% luck.


    EDIT: After re-reading this thread, it's basically just a bunch of shitty low ranked kids trying to argue with people that are actually good. If you guys don't want to listen to someone with much more experience and knowledge of the game, that's fine. Just know that because you guys use P90s and the enemy constantly misses with their gun and dies, or you die to a P90 constantly, does NOT make the P90 a good gun. It isn't the gun's fault you/the enemy can't hit the fucking target.
    I may be a low rank now and have some kind of luck, but do you see me owning a smurf account to beat up someone who is Silver 3 or so forth to make myrself feel special? What kind of specialism does it give you? Only thing I can think of is you being an actual noob who can't face his true rank and has to use that to beat up people who aren't as skilled as some SMFC retard is.

    I don't care what or who you are, but whenever you Que up with someone who begs help from you so he can rank up is beyond my ability of thinking how noob one can be... I had a game against a cunt who has SMFC account and came to beat us up, sounded like hilariously fun to play against someone like that... I completely enjoy how retard this CS:GO community is all the time cos people like smurfs are just afraid to lose their "real" rank so they make a smurf.

    There are more SMG's than just p90.. First SMG is cheaper than Galil or Famas
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 02-05-2016 at 06:13 AM.

  9. #38
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post
    I may be a low rank now and have some kind of luck, but do you see me owning a smurf account to beat up someone who is Silver 3 or so forth to make myrself feel special? What kind of specialism does it give you? Only thing I can think of is you being an actual noob who can't face his true rank and has to use that to beat up people who aren't as skilled as some SMFC retard is.

    I don't care what or who you are, but whenever you Que up with someone who begs help from you so he can rank up is beyond my ability of thinking how noob one can be... I had a game against a cunt who has SMFC account and came to beat us up, sounded like hilariously fun to play against someone like that... I completely enjoy how retard this CS:GO community is all the time cos people like smurfs are just afraid to lose their "real" rank so they make a smurf.

    There are more SMG's than just p90.. First SMG is cheaper than Galil or Famas
    I have one alt, and it's LEM. I only use my alt so I can play bhop n shit in peace without anyone really bugging me. In fact, I haven't logged into my other account for over a month now. 52 days as of typing this. Only got it because CS:GO was on sale so my friend got it for me as a gift, made a new account for it. Always made sure it was 1 rank under/same rank as my main account.
    Seriously, don't just assume I bought another copy of CS:GO just to beat up on low ranked players. If I really wanted to do that, I'd play CEVO or Faceit.

    Also, we weren't talking about other SMGs, just the P90. But even so, at higher ranks, nobody uses SMGs. Most of the time people end up buying armor pretty much every round, so SMGs are virtually useless.

  10. #39
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,817
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    I didn't mean you in particular, I meant people in general -- more specifically, people who overuse the P90.
    But I'm SMFC right now, and you CANNOT just use P90. In fact, you can probably only use P90 once or twice in the entire match, because anyone at this rank will very easily out-aim and out-gun the P90 due to the fact that the P90 has bad damage and no range. Good for ecos, though.


    On a side note, people keep complaining that other guns are underpowered while other guns are overpowered, but most of what's going on right now has been CS standard for over a decade. AK being super good, M4 being ok, etc. It's fine right now -- although, they should make the pistols spammable while standing still and make the running spray much less accurate. That's just my opinion, though.
    I hope that you mean against ecos?
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


  11. #40
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijmen View Post


    I hope that you mean against ecos?
    Yeah, anti-eco. You say tomato...

  12. #41
    Cynical Alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    I have one alt, and it's LEM. I only use my alt so I can play bhop n shit in peace without anyone really bugging me. In fact, I haven't logged into my other account for over a month now. 52 days as of typing this. Only got it because CS:GO was on sale so my friend got it for me as a gift, made a new account for it. Always made sure it was 1 rank under/same rank as my main account.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Seriously, don't just assume I bought another copy of CS:GO just to beat up on low ranked players. If I really wanted to do that, I'd play CEVO or Faceit.

    Also, we weren't talking about other SMGs, just the P90. But even so, at higher ranks, nobody uses SMGs. Most of the time people end up buying armor pretty much every round, so SMGs are virtually useless.


    I like people who use another account to do something else rather than play MM and kick ass on lower ranks and then feel good about it.. I was more talking about that retard who showed off his GN1 account and how he was top fragging in 3 matches straight, those are the kind of people who I personally hate, sure smurfs are there to teach you how to play the game and teaches how to suck it up if you die but playing like you can beat up everyone and feel good about that then that is one sad thing, I really wish there was a report for "smurfing" for people who are lower ranks so they could report these son of bitches for good...

    At the end of the game (CT side) I sucked a lot, I beat up the smurf by using words "Are you here because you are one sad smurf who sucks at the real rank of his and now gotta play against lowers to make yourself feel good" then he comes at me saying "he plays in lower rank cos his shitty friend" LOL, then I immediately started playing and showed some good on T side, we won the game..... I seriously swear this community sometimes is really dumb and stupid (CSGO)... I have struggled, but do I ask a friend of mine who is higher rank to fucking boost me? No, if a friend of mine invites me into 5 player game, sure I join but I never ask 4 other friends to join me with low rank account so we could win. Also, I do not really care about the rank anymore, I do go tryhard when I want to win but I do not personally give a fuck what kind of rank I am, if I rank up YAY I guess, if I lose YAY I guess, I play for fun, and if there are people who are fun to play with then it gets ever better but that is really a rarity in CSGO now days.
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 02-06-2016 at 01:59 AM.

  13. #42
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    any unblocked port
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,223
    My Mood
    Amazed
    When you go to bed tonight, praise the almighty Jesus that you weren't placed in Silver league with players that don't know left from right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

     
    MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

  14. #43
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    When you go to bed tonight, praise the almighty Jesus that you weren't placed in Silver league with players that don't know left from right.
    Lmao. Yeah praise "him" for it.
    All opinions are my own.






Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. WELL I GOT THE .dll's to work now...
    By dylan3147 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 03:39 AM
  2. Just got my First Perm
    By Taylor Swift in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:25 AM
  3. well this is my first digi painting
    By Mauled in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 04:38 AM
  4. Omg, i got my first mod working D:
    By mapleck in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
  5. Well i got my modded modem today
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 11:48 PM