Thanks

Want to know what I don't get? Scam Reports.

I mean, seriously. Why even bother reporting a "scammer". And I'm not saying the mis informed scam reports where it was all a mis understanding and the person gets refunded or replaced.

I'm talking about the real scams.

And than I laugh at when an admin tags a scammer and says you have 24 hours to refund him. -_- I mean has a real "scammer" even refunded before?
    I'm saying from expierence (getting scammed) why would scammer refund you back the money.

It's not like a scammer is going to care enough and be like "Oh no, an MPGH admin just tagged me in a post. I better refund this guy. I don't want to get banned."

I wish things were like that, because of that were the case. I would of been $500 richer atm from a CS GO skin trade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandrion View Post
    I mean, seriously. Why even bother reporting a "scammer". And I'm not saying the mis informed scam reports where it was all a mis understanding and the person gets refunded or replaced.

I'm talking about the real scams.

And than I laugh at when an admin tags a scammer and says you have 24 hours to refund him. -_- I mean has a real "scammer" even refunded before?
    I'm saying from expierence (getting scammed) why would scammer refund you back the money.

It's not like a scammer is going to care enough and be like "Oh no, an MPGH admin just tagged me in a post. I better refund this guy. I don't want to get banned."

I wish things were like that, because of that were the case. I would of been $500 richer atm from a CS GO skin trade.
    There have been many cases where people have been refunded, if he doesn't refund in 24 hours he gets banned.
    What exactly is the point of this shitty ass waste of a thread?

Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Law (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As @Shadow was saying; it essentially gives the user a change of getting a refund / return. Your viewing the scam reports in the wrong light.
    Last edited by Law; 02-11-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    Ah well yeah, I personally never seen a scammer refund someone. I would think scammer would know they would be reported, and asked to refund. And I don't think someone who would steal your money and lie would give it back. And till this day have I seen a real "scammer" give something back.

That's the point of my "shitty waste of a thread".

Get mad.
    Last edited by Pandrion; 02-11-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ah well yeah, I personally never seen a scammer refund someone. I would think scammer would know they would be reported, and asked to refund. And I don't think someone who would steal your money and lie would give it back. And till this day have I seen a real "scammer" give something back.

Get mad.
    The point is to keep the real people doing trades inline. If there was no way to report scammers, MPGH would be full of them. Instead, it's actually hard to get scammed here. You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid if it does happen to you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

The point is to keep the real people doing trades inline. If there was no way to report scammers, MPGH would be full of them. Instead, it's actually hard to get scammed here. You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid if it does happen to you.
    True that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Get mad.
    Well, I doubt you sit in the scammer grave and watch threads to see if scammers refund.
    There have been situations where some decently well-known sellers have tried to scam, the a scam report is the only thing that made them refund or get banned for doing what they did, without the scammer grave this wouldn't have happened. Sometimes scam reports can also be used to sort situations out between a seller and a buyer.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think he got the answer he was looking for
    . @arunforce
    Last edited by Arrow; 02-12-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What is there to not get about scam reports? Obviously they are there to report and get scammers banned, pretty fucking simple.

Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Arrow (02-12-2016)