Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    That's cool also BUT u have to remember that then u have to pay all the bills by yourself( electrcity, water, internet...etc.) and u could get an apartment with seperated rooms if u want privacy. Also u can't be alone ALL the time, you are only human, you know?

    - - - Updated - - -



    U really have experience dude :P So are u still with your roomate? And is ur roommate like a friend from before or ?
    Everyone lives the way they want to live, sure you have to pay everything yourself, but that is part of living completely alone. That's life. And when it comes to communication then you have games, forums for that.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #47
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    That's cool also BUT u have to remember that then u have to pay all the bills by yourself( electrcity, water, internet...etc.) and u could get an apartment with seperated rooms if u want privacy. Also u can't be alone ALL the time, you are only human, you know?

    - - - Updated - - -



    U really have experience dude :P So are u still with your roomate? And is ur roommate like a friend from before or ?
    I am no longer with my roomate, I stole his girl and dated her for 5 months after he kicked us out. I'm back to living with my parents now with no girlfriend, she left me cause my parents house stressed her out and she wanted to move faster than I did. (Wanted to get married after 4 months.. I was not ready for that, she also wanted a kid and still does really badly). But yeah, living with my parents looking for a way to move in with a different friend (won't be stealing a girl this time, lmao).

  3. #48
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I am no longer with my roomate, I stole his girl and dated her for 5 months after he kicked us out. I'm back to living with my parents now with no girlfriend, she left me cause my parents house stressed her out and she wanted to move faster than I did. (Wanted to get married after 4 months.. I was not ready for that, she also wanted a kid and still does really badly). But yeah, living with my parents looking for a way to move in with a different friend (won't be stealing a girl this time, lmao).
    That was a nasty business I gotta admit, stealing some friend girlfriend means also losing a friend.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #49
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    781
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I am no longer with my roomate, I stole his girl and dated her for 5 months after he kicked us out. I'm back to living with my parents now with no girlfriend, she left me cause my parents house stressed her out and she wanted to move faster than I did. (Wanted to get married after 4 months.. I was not ready for that, she also wanted a kid and still does really badly). But yeah, living with my parents looking for a way to move in with a different friend (won't be stealing a girl this time, lmao).
    Lol bad moves wright there dude :P Hope u learnt that u don't crap where u eat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Everyone lives the way they want to live, sure you have to pay everything yourself, but that is part of living completely alone. That's life. And when it comes to communication then you have games, forums for that.
    Ofcourse you do BUT still internet cant give u a hug or sth like that
    § DR E A M C A R §






  5. #50
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    Lol bad moves wright there dude :P Hope u learnt that u don't crap where u eat

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ofcourse you do BUT still internet cant give u a hug or sth like that
    I can hug myself?


    WTF?
    Last edited by xlux; 02-18-2016 at 06:36 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #51
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    That was a nasty business I gotta admit, stealing some friend girlfriend means also losing a friend.
    Yup, I didn't really care at the time. He was abusive towards her and was just really not good to her or me at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    Lol bad moves wright there dude :P Hope u learnt that u don't crap where u eat

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ofcourse you do BUT still internet cant give u a hug or sth like that
    The lesson I learned from all of this is be careful with who you trust. Everyone seems to be selfish in the end of things... I just hate my ex for what she did, but she's that one ex that I will never forget. Fuck.. you just can't hide from this shit can you?

  7. #52
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I love living with parents and as you said it has good points since you save up a lot of money, but it also gives you some pain you don't wanna go through.
    Yeah it has it's pro's and con's and of course differ's depending on who you are, who they are, and your lifestyle but in most cases the con's are always outweighed

    SOUNDCLOUD



  8. #53
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yeah it has it's pro's and con's and of course differ's depending on who you are, who they are, and your lifestyle but in most cases the con's are always outweighed
    To me, I would rather live with my parents than alone, not because I'm independed by them, its more like its nice to see them around and be happy about it, and when living alone or with a friend, then that is what you mostly see or will see, unless you visit your parents.

    Ofc I'm a bit over independed of them, can't deny that, but been trying to get over of those small things like cooking/making fireplace and as such. I yet fail to operate with clothing machine. NERD < Its for me.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #54
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    781
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I can hug myself?


    WTF?
    LOL still not the same as a hug from ANOTHER person :P
    § DR E A M C A R §






  10. #55
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    LOL still not the same as a hug from ANOTHER person :P
    I barely hug anyone..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #56
    nygmen81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    There is no better feeling than living on your own.

  12. #57
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    get them one dolla hoes to your house and you should be ultra

  13. #58
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
    get them one dolla hoes to your house and you should be ultra
    Maybe do that to yourself? I'm nowhere near interested to hoes. So fuck off.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #59
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There are pros and cons, My main problem with living alone is i get lonley ;c
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  15. #60
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Maybe do that to yourself? I'm nowhere near interested to hoes. So fuck off.
    if you could only realise that i'm joking, now calm your fucking tits off

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sell : Discount 30-50% for Itunes XX,PSN card ,Xbox live. 100% good.
    By GiftCardsxx in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:26 AM
  2. [WTT] Asus 24 inch monitor, [Must live in Los Angeles Area] Good Profit $$++
    By LilLongYoungin in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 08:04 PM
  3. [WTS] Xbox Live [48 HR] Gold Shop Good Prices!!
    By SmooshyCow in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:13 PM
  4. looking to sell a very good xbox live account
    By benpresley in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 04:44 AM
  5. *Trading* my Xbox Live account with 1 year GOLD for a good Rotmg account.
    By xNotchx in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 08:34 AM