Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    No, we have a reasonable and rational person.
    Seriously, it isn't normal to get mad at pixels. This doesn't prove my maturity, it just shows your immaturity.
    You forget that there are real people and not pixels within the game that can make you pretty upset. Besides, we all have different ways of dealing with anger. It's sort of like a reflex-arc action for some, it just happens when they get extremely stressed or upset. It has nothing to do with maturity.
    Last edited by Sylar; 02-15-2016 at 04:01 PM.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  2. #17
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,327
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,796
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I get pissed off all the time.

    Hit detection is the worse. I shoot and apparently don't hit but get killed instead. Like da faq? Heard my shot first


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    Sylar (02-15-2016)

  4. #18
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    You forget that there are real people and not pixels within the game that can make you pretty upset. Besides, we all have different ways of dealing with anger. It's sort of like a reflex-arc action for some, it just happens when they get extremely stressed or upset.
    Yeah I get stressed and angry with people in real life too, but I don't resort to physical violence and tantrums.

    Learn to control your own emotions ffs.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (02-15-2016)

  6. #19
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Yeah I get stressed and angry with people in real life too, but I don't resort to physical violence and tantrums.

    Learn to control your own emotions ffs.
    Ok Dad. /////////


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  7. #20
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    You forget that there are real people and not pixels within the game that can make you pretty upset. Besides, we all have different ways of dealing with anger. It's sort of like a reflex-arc action for some, it just happens when they get extremely stressed or upset. It has nothing to do with maturity.
    If your instant reaction to getting mad is breaking something, go see a therapist. I haven't done that shit since I was 7.
    Beyond that, who cares if it's someone else making you mad? At most, he's either beating you in a video game, or saying words. Words shouldn't make people break their fucking mice/keyboards/monitors/etc.


    Also as a side note, to anyone who thinks they can't rank up because their team is shit: it's not just them, it's you as well.

  8. #21
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post
    I get pissed off all the time.

    Hit detection is the worse. I shoot and apparently don't hit but get killed instead. Like da faq? Heard my shot first
    This makes me want to break down and cry sometimes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    If your instant reaction to getting mad is breaking something, go see a therapist. I haven't done that shit since I was 7.
    Beyond that, who cares if it's someone else making you mad? At most, he's either beating you in a video game, or saying words. Words shouldn't make people break their fucking mice/keyboards/monitors/etc.


    Also as a side note, to anyone who thinks they can't rank up because their team is shit: it's not just them, it's you as well.
    Point taken. However, people that say they cant rank up due to team members is true. I could sit here all day and explain but, I'll briefly outline. There are days when you kill 3 people perhaps every other round and your team mates cannot kill the remaining two. It's not your fault, it's the fault of your team mates. I've noticed this with retarded DMG players too. Rushing as CT. It's out of your control, sometimes if one team mate fucks up it could cost the entire round and perhaps the entire game because, CSGO is not a game based on self-plays in comparison to Call Of Duty. I've noticed people that play better in good teams with balanced efforts and good call outs and play worse in teams that have rising tensions, mad Russians ect. So blaming team mates for not ranking up is valid, in some cases.
    Last edited by Sylar; 02-15-2016 at 04:18 PM.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  9. #22
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Point taken. However, people that say they cant rank up due to team members is true. I could sit here all day and explain but, I'll briefly outline. There are days when you kill 3 people perhaps every other round and your team mates cannot kill the remaining two. It's not your fault, it's the fault of your team mates. I've noticed this with retarded DMG players too. Rushing as CT. It's out of your control, sometimes if one team mate fucks up it could cost the entire round and perhaps the entire game because, CSGO is not a game based on self-plays in comparison to Call Of Duty. I've noticed people that play better in good teams with balanced efforts and good call outs and play worse in teams that have rising tensions, mad Russians ect. So blaming team mates for not ranking up is valid, in some cases.
    In some cases sure. I didn't necessarily mean that every single match is your fault as much as theirs, but some people are saying they get a ton of kills and still lose practically every game, which is just not true. I was stuck at DMG for about 300ish wins until I figured out, "maybe I'M the reason why I can't rank up." I practiced my aim more, practice nade throwing, strat calling, etc. and I was up to global in less than 100 wins.

    To put it simply, getting kills isn't everything.

  10. #23
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    In some cases sure. I didn't necessarily mean that every single match is your fault as much as theirs, but some people are saying they get a ton of kills and still lose practically every game, which is just not true. I was stuck at DMG for about 300ish wins until I figured out, "maybe I'M the reason why I can't rank up." I practiced my aim more, practice nade throwing, strat calling, etc. and I was up to global in less than 100 wins.

    To put it simply, getting kills isn't everything.
    Kills aren't everything but, to some degree kills are needed to ensure a round win hence why you improved your aim.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  11. #24
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    I broke a monitor when I lost a bet that I was almost sure I was going to win.

  12. #25
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,816
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    I haven't broken anything because I'm not a gigantic manchild who gets physically violent at video games.
    Although I agree that you shouldn't get physically violent, raging is a pretty normal reaction. Some people get extremely competitive and when something goes wrong they just let it all out. Completely understandable. https://m.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensi...p_being_angry/

    I can be easily triggered by video games, but I just end up slamming my desk and I never actually broke any equipment. Depends on how you deal with frustration and anger.
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


  13. #26
    punk999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mom
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    csgo is just garbage

  14. #27
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by punk999 View Post
    csgo is just garbage
    Perhaps, I could agree with you.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  15. #28
    rwby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    client.dll
    Posts
    1,624
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    6,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    I broke a monitor when I lost a bet that I was almost sure I was going to win.
    or... you just cheat and laugh at the kids you piss off.
    Contributor 12/23/2015 - 9/17/16
    News Force (Technology News) 2/11/2016 - 4/11/16
    Minion ( Steam Games Hacks & Cheats ) 2/28/2016 - 7/11/16

  16. #29
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,223
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by punk999 View Post
    csgo is just garbage
    You're just garbage at it.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. #30
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,725
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I quit when I got banned

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How much does MPGH mean to you?
    By David in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 04:51 AM
  2. How much does it worths? -2-
    By T0rr3nT in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 08:19 PM
  3. how much does this suxx
    By Weed Farmer™ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:17 AM
  4. How much does MPGH.net worth?
    By alghamdi29 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:51 AM
  5. How much does Runescape gold go for?
    By xxBigBuns in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:28 PM