Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Question yeezys 350 boost

    Since I live in Iceland and they aren't sold here, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a pair of yeezys 350 boost shipped for a decent price?
    Last edited by Arrow; 02-21-2016 at 12:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    You're the definition of a moron.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (02-21-2016)

  4. #3
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,588
    My Mood
    Angelic
    #GetKanyeOutOfDebt2016

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (02-21-2016)

  6. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    You're the definition of a moron.
    Why because I'm trying to find somewhere that I can get a good deal on shoes?
    and I don't want some fucking fakes?
    and because They aren't sold In my whole country???

    Fuck off if you don't have anything good 2 say fucking shitposter

  7. #5

  8. #6
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Man it depends on that what you mean about decent price. Maybe try amazon.
    maybe like 500$-1500$

  9. #7
    Hiroyuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    I'd definitely just check Amazon or possibly a site that sells shoes, I'd stay away from ebay because of the fakes.

  10. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You're retarded if you really want those ugly shoes.

  11. #9
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Why because I'm trying to find somewhere that I can get a good deal on shoes?
    and I don't want some fucking fakes?
    and because They aren't sold In my whole country???

    Fuck off if you don't have anything good 2 say fucking shitposter
    You're paying for the name, not the quality of shoes. You're 1000+ dollar shoes are as good as 100 dollar, running shoes.
    Last edited by Terror; 02-21-2016 at 01:01 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (02-21-2016)

  13. #10
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    You're paying for the name, not the quality of shoes. You're 1000+ dollar shoes are as good as 100 dollar, running shoes.
    I wasn't asking about anything other than if someone knew where I could a pair for a fair price.
    I didn't ask for your opinion or how dumb you think it is. So please just leave if you have nothing to contribute to this thread other than your cancerous comments. because last time I checked I decide how I spend my money and nothing that you say is going to change my mind.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    You're retarded if you really want those ugly shoes.
    Lmao whats up with all the haters Its not like I go around bashing your skiing gear or whatever. Like I've said I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks of them, and I'm not here to argue I just needs answers to my question. So if you don't even have anything to say related to my question then don't bother replying.

  14. #11
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    I wasn't asking about anything other than if someone knew where I could a pair for a fair price.
    I didn't ask for your opinion or how dumb you think it is. So please just leave if you have nothing to contribute to this thread other than your cancerous comments. because last time I checked I decide how I spend my money and nothing that you say is going to change my mind.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Lmao whats up with all the haters Its not like I go around bashing your skiing gear or whatever. Like I've said I don't give a shit about what you or anyone else thinks of them, and I'm not here to argue I just needs answers to my question. So if you don't even have anything to say related to my question then don't bother replying.
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/1-6ml-...arl|3260380861

    ^Probably the same "quality" as the $1000+ legit pairs sadly. I mean hell, I'd rather get a nice pair or two of gucci shoes for the price of those ugly things.

  15. #12
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    https://www.dhgate.com/product/1-6ml-...arl|3260380861

    ^Probably the same "quality" as the $1000+ legit pairs sadly. I mean hell, I'd rather get a nice pair or two of gucci shoes for the price of those ugly things.
    K like I said I don't give a shit about you or you're opinions

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] YEEZY BOOST 350 “MOONROCK” Refund
    By nija646 in forum User Services
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 07:31 PM
  2. [Info] Free Rage boost must set 350 ping b4 you join!
    By hvhlord in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 12:00 AM
  3. [Info] Free rage boost 350 ping mandatory
    By hvhlord in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 01:27 PM
  4. [Info] FREE RAGE BOOST MUST SET 350 PING!
    By hvhlord in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 03:10 AM
  5. [Info] free rage boost set 350 ping
    By hvhlord in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 11:55 AM