Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh

    The complete guide to not giving a fuck.

    https://www.inoveryourhead.net/2011/0...giving-a-fuck/

    Have you guys read it? Your thoughts about it?
    For me this is a fucking masterpiece. The true motivational and inspiring piece of work that really applies everywhere in all of our everyday situations.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,405
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,367
    have been not giving a fuck for years now.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #3
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    have been not giving a fuck for years now.
    Tell us how is life now that you don't give a single rectal fuck..

  5. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,405
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,367
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    Tell us how is life now that you don't give a single rectal fuck..
    pretty easy.

    that about sums it up.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    pretty easy.

    that about sums it up.
    then why didn't you even mention me in one of your videos?

  7. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,405
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,367
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    then why didn't you even mention me in one of your videos?
    because your name isn't even typeable.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  8. #7
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    thanks life saver, pretty useful for me some times

  9. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    because your name isn't even typeable.
    So how come I've typed it just fine? Even on my cellphone..


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    because your name isn't even typeable.
    Just make a face like the one in my name and raise your hands like this dude:

Similar Threads

  1. [18+] How To Not Give A Fuck
    By Euphemistic in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:08 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. The completely fail guide to sniping!
    By SlothHead in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. Try not giving a fuck!
    By mariofan901 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 12:52 AM