Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    u forgot to add innocent (claimed by OP)

    well i could understand that just like with boys that girls also can be adventurous but for a girl to choose to have a threesome at that age yeah well thats what we call a slut
    Don't take any offence to this but, you are stupid as fuck. Stop spewing shit from your mouth and return back to sticking your dick in your ass.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  2. #47

  3. #48
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    Savage, he looks like his high or some shit.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #49
    johnnneyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Definitely looks like had a smoke of something!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnneyboy For This Useful Post:

    DarknzNet (02-28-2016)

  6. #50
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Don't take any offence to this but, you are stupid as fuck. Stop spewing shit from your mouth and return back to sticking your dick in your ass.
    well cant realy take that offensive either, but again if u actualy readed what i said before is that people have different
    opinions if i call a girl that does that shit a slut its my opninion and if u call a girl that does that shit normal thats you're opinion
    no need to get butthurt over other peoples opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Savage, he looks like his high or some shit.
    im never high

  7. #51
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post
    well cant realy take that offensive either, but again if u actualy readed what i said before is that people have different
    opinions if i call a girl that does that shit a slut its my opninion and if u call a girl that does that shit normal thats you're opinion
    no need to get butthurt over other peoples opinions
    Despite your shit grammar and egotistical profile, I actually agree with some of what you're saying.
    If you think that, then that's your opinion, and I feel like secretly deep down a lot of people would say the same. No need to bash on him for an opinion.
    People these days try too hard to be politically correct.
    Not entirely relevant, but a good watch: https://www.facebook.com/theguardian...3929506436323/
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    S Δ T I S F I E D (02-25-2016)

  9. #52
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Despite your shit grammar and egotistical profile, I actually agree with some of what you're saying.
    If you think that, then that's your opinion, and I feel like secretly deep down a lot of people would say the same. No need to bash on him for an opinion.
    People these days try too hard to be politically correct.
    Not entirely relevant, but a good watch: https://www.facebook.com/theguardian...3929506436323/
    Sure, I agree with him in some of the ways, but despite of that, 15 year-old shouldn't have a sex with someone on an early stage like that especially when its 3some.

    Fuck, I was 15 as I said, and I never even once thought of sex since school kept me busy and school was priority not like now days where kids just randomly skip them.

    off-topic; if you were a former staff member, you would have former staff member tag despite you being inactive.
    Last edited by xlux; 02-25-2016 at 12:27 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #53
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    just fuck a bitch while your young and are able to still fuck hot young teens, you won't be able to do that once your >18 so do it now, when your an adult you'll only be fucking your wife when you guys want kids, or ugly strippers who you have to pay, or emo 20 year olds who think they are in high school still with daddy issues.

    that is my advice for YOU.
    but for your friends doing what you said, gg for them, they'll have fun.

  11. #54
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    off-topic; if you were a former staff member, you would have former staff member tag despite you being inactive.
    Yeah I'm not too concerned with the actual topic, I just think people should let others have opinions, so long as they're not imposing those opinions on you.

    To get the former-staff tag, you have to be a staff member for 3 months. I quit a few days before I reached the 3 month mark (I had other distractions at the time)
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  12. #55
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,705
    My Mood
    Devilish
    glad i missed this cancer thread rwar xDDDDDDDD





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #56
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    glad i missed this cancer thread rwar xDDDDDDDD
    It's not over yet
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  14. #57
    Le Tallec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    What's up with this thread? Lol.

  15. #58
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    glad i missed this cancer thread rwar xDDDDDDDD
    It really is a cancer thread.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  16. #59
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    who doesn't love procreation =)
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  17. #60
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    can this thread just die in peace?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 09:40 PM
  2. Whats wrong with having sex with children?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. Some people are gonna ruin it for the rest of us.
    By rustynuts in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 07:19 AM
  4. See where your friends are
    By Synns in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 07:54 PM
  5. Warrock's gonna have GameGuard
    By ccuuyyjj in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 01:57 PM