Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,732
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,216
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Get rain meter to clean your desktop up
    If this is messy for you, you should see my parents desktop xDD I'll try out rainmeter though!

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  2. #32
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    If this is messy for you, you should see my parents desktop xDD I'll try out rainmeter though!
    Yeah it makes it look a lot better and have a look at my desktop haha.

  3. #33
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,082
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    713

  4. #34
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Most uncreative person I've ever seen.

  5. #35
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post




    this is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    Desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    My desktop:
    why yo no share background pictures, do pls

  6. #36
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    [B]

    My desktop:



    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm your mom?
    That's one sexy desktop mate. Seriously considering getting rainmeter.

  7. #37
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    That's one sexy desktop mate. Seriously considering getting rainmeter.
    I know it sexy


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post






    why yo no share background pictures, do pls
    Alright every time there is a desktop thread people comment this, im going to make a video on how to figure this shit out yourself. X.X


    - - - Updated - - -

    Nvm a .gif is long enough

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:


  9. #38
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    any unblocked port
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,223
    My Mood
    Amazed


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

     
    MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

  10. #39
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    6,732
    Reputation
    2324
    Thanks
    3,216
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post






    why yo no share background pictures, do pls








    I think you will enjoy all of these!

    Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

    Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:


  12. #40
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Alright every time there is a desktop thread people comment this, im going to make a video on how to figure this shit out yourself. X.X
    I got saved, may you accept my thanks and be happy for a second

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think you will enjoy all of these!
    these are gold, thanks a bunch

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl For This Useful Post:

    Gaar (02-26-2016),[MPGH]Hova (02-26-2016)

  14. #41
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Gaar , @Hova @Genocide

    Here are a couple thousand. I'll categorize them so you don't have to look at them all.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Y57if - (exactly 1,234 images) Some are cartoonish, some with animals, and a lot are abstract art.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qcJjg (48 images) Pokemon

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fl1td (30 images) Retro Gaming

    https://imgur.com/gallery/hvLyp (50 images) Abstract. Colorful. Mo of them are just a single picture, with a solid background.

    https://imgur.com/a/pkHDi#4 (1024 images) Random shit if you didn't find anything before this.

    iOS Backgrounds:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/PTZyI (116 images) Of various categories, I guess.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Pl1RR (only 12 images) A few images of various hues. Look pretty cool though, I'd recommend.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/BJxyx (31 images) Star Wars

    Multi-monitor backgrounds:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/GNCFa (150 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/BjmHL (68 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/C43IF (27 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/0TVmi (17 images)



    Holy shit I have no life, do I?

    I hope someone enjoys this.
    Last edited by Lift; 02-26-2016 at 05:46 PM.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (02-26-2016),Gaar (02-26-2016),Genocide (02-26-2016),[MPGH]Hova (02-26-2016),visualplayer (02-26-2016)

  16. #42
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    any unblocked port
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,223
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    @Gaar , @Hova @Genocide

    Here are a couple thousand. I'll categorize them so you don't have to look at them all.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Y57if - (exactly 1,234 images) Some are cartoonish, some with animals, and a lot are abstract art.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qcJjg (48 images) Pokemon

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fl1td (30 images) Retro Gaming

    https://imgur.com/gallery/hvLyp (50 images) Abstract. Colorful. Mo of them are just a single picture, with a solid background.

    https://imgur.com/a/pkHDi#4 (1024 images) Random shit if you didn't find anything before this.

    iOS Backgrounds:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/PTZyI (116 images) Of various categories, I guess.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Pl1RR (only 12 images) A few images of various hues. Look pretty cool though, I'd recommend.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/BJxyx (31 images) Star Wars

    Multi-monitor backgrounds:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/GNCFa (150 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/BjmHL (68 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/C43IF (27 images)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/0TVmi (17 images)



    Holy shit I have no life, do I?

    I hope someone enjoys this.
    Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

     
    MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

  17. #43
    visualplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    I hope someone enjoys this.
    thanks dude, great backgrounds!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Huraaaaa! New Desktop shares thread!
    By EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:10 AM
  2. Desktop Wallpaper Thread (56k)
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:00 AM
  3. Game center sharing thread
    By BigBangBaby in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM
  4. [Discussion] Costume Code Sharing Thread
    By supermegamoof in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:42 PM
  5. desktop themes thread
    By sythe179 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 05:09 AM