Thread: Hitler Teachers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,382
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    I used "Opposite" instead of "Diagonal" a bit around my test, and she failed me for it
    lmao that's fucked up, real talk.

    should be awesome for expanding your vocab.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  2. #17
    Genocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    any unblocked port
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,222
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    lmao that's fucked up, real talk.

    should be awesome for expanding your vocab.
    Her tests are a large portion of our class grade, so it's even worse ;/

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

     
    MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current | Canadian Birth - Death

  3. #18

  4. #19
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,382
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    Her tests are a large portion of our class grade, so it's even worse ;/
    yeah thats how most highschool's are. the test's/quizzes are like fucking 75% and the rest like homework and other shit is 25%. atleast that's how it is for me.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. US = Fucked, Teachers = Lonely, Texas Cheerleaders = Easy
    By MagikBullet in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:31 AM
  2. omfg: dance with hitler
    By castaway in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:28 PM
  3. hey i need a teacher
    By Xelman in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 02:19 PM
  4. Jackie Chan Teacher =o
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 10:37 PM
  5. this is how i solve stuff with my teachers
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:20 PM