Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Ask her in person it's the only way to get a real answer.

Thanks
    Lol you seem a little obsessive with her, maybe she just wants to be let alone for a bit to figure herself out.

Don't worry, with women, just give them what they want (away time), eventually she will learn that you are there for her whenever she needs you to be, and she'll come along quickly, because it seems you do care about her a lot.

Oh, and I definitely suggest not to ask her about this distance she has been trying to get from you, it will only cause awkwardness. Just go with the flow man.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitbitlo For This Useful Post:

$moe$ (02-28-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    To be honest I think she stopped responding because her boyfriend saw you two text and got threatened. Then told her to stop. Only logical reason. Just talk to her AT SCHOOL about it. Also it sounds like someone has a crush on someone ;]
    As for this crush, I think the only way is to wait, and I also don't like telling people they should wait until the chick is single. I think move on, but if you really want her make a drastic change about your appearance or something that will get her to notice you and think of you differently. Even though it sounds like you are doing it for someone else, that's where you will see results. Only reason I work out is for someone else. When I feel like I want to stop, I just think of her and bam, back to it. Though, I am doing it for myself too. Its just my motivator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitbitlo View Post
    Lol you seem a little obsessive with her, maybe she just wants to be let alone for a bit to figure herself out.

Don't worry, with women, just give them what they want (away time), eventually she will learn that you are there for her whenever she needs you to be, and she'll come along quickly, because it seems you do care about her a lot.

Oh, and I definitely suggest not to ask her about this distance she has been trying to get from you, it will only cause awkwardness. Just go with the flow man.
    thanks u2 ill just go with the flow and see when will this bs ends
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitbitlo View Post

Praise the lord if this actually exist. This is basically young love, I don't think she knows that his there for her. I also highly doubt she wanted to be left alone. Unless the dude said something offensive or became boring with the texts, I don't think the chick would back down herself. It doesn't make sense in the story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Face 2 Face man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wait for a little, if she doesn't talk to you in the next couple days then go to her and ask what's up.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12