Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Dongonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    They could sew for fraud, if the maid really lied about being sick, even if it was a gift. Your mother can claim that the gift was intended for treating the maids illness, any judge would take your mothers side on that.
    This guy has the least retarded answer possible, I suggest following his advice.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dongonata For This Useful Post:

    Sylar (03-04-2016)

  3. #32
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by bearyblues View Post
    seenzoning
    what the actual fuck.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    Sylar (03-04-2016)

  5. #33
    Bluebeary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    So far from Heaven
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post


    what the actual fuck.

    The actual fuck has been whatted.



    By the way, the maid agency still hasn't responded.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dongonata View Post
    This guy has the least retarded answer possible, I suggest following his advice.
    Thanks for your opinion Yeah if all else fails we'll try to sue. I love your Morty profile pic

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebeary For This Useful Post:

    Dongonata (04-22-2016)

  7. #34
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think this is fake.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  8. #35
    Bluebeary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    So far from Heaven
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I think this is fake.
    God. What autistic reason could I possibly have to post this thread and keep replying to people on it for so long? If you think it's fake and/or have no advice or opinion to offer, the please fuck off xD

    Also, I understand that most sane people wouldn't randomly send that much money, but my mom is Indian, sentimental, and was very attached to that maid. Oh, and maybe I forgot to mention, it wasn't 3000 USD, it was 3000 SGD. That's like 2000 USD.

  9. #36
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    They could sew for fraud, if the maid really lied about being sick, even if it was a gift. Your mother can claim that the gift was intended for treating the maids illness, any judge would take your mothers side on that.
    What are they going to sew? I'd like a new hat please.







  10. #37
    chizad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    try social engineering :3

  11. #38
    Bluebeary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    So far from Heaven
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chizad View Post
    try social engineering :3
    Exactly, but I have no idea how to approach it xD

  12. #39
    Flashyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under my virtual umbrella.
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well, well - seems as if someone has gotten into an interesting situation right here. If you have her telephone number or name you can very likely track it with little to no effort at all - except if she always calls you and her number is unlisted (You'd need a different approach then). There's something called a Cross directory which every local phone company publishes, listing every address in the district by street and then gives the occupants' name and telephone number, excluding unlisted numbers. It's mostly updated every couple of months and is rented out on a subscription basis. Most local libraries will have a copy. Collection agents, some answering services and many news departments of radio and television stations will have a copy you could maybe borrow for a moment. You can probably make up some excuses if you're questioned about what you require the directory for, however that shouldn't occur at most libraries. Nevertheless, always be prepared. So you essentially lookup her name or telephone number ( Name is pprobably easier) and then copy all the information you find in the directory. Then you turn up at her house with some friends and do what you want to do.
    I hope this helps. Good luck with your 'quest'.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flashyz For This Useful Post:

    Bluebeary v2 (03-12-2016)

  14. #40
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,592
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You deserve to lose $3,000 for sending it to somebody for them being "sick". Cut your losses you fool.

  15. #41
    Milliai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    o - o/// i guess.. u can try to find a hacker...

  16. #42
    GSDJSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cold
    The smartest thing to do is to involve the police and open a case, if that dosen't resolve it and you go to court, the judge should rule in your favour if you decide to sue.
    Good luck

  17. #43
    Bluebeary v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashyz View Post
    Well, well - seems as if someone has gotten into an interesting situation right here. If you have her telephone number or name you can very likely track it with little to no effort at all - except if she always calls you and her number is unlisted (You'd need a different approach then). There's something called a Cross directory which every local phone company publishes, listing every address in the district by street and then gives the occupants' name and telephone number, excluding unlisted numbers. It's mostly updated every couple of months and is rented out on a subscription basis. Most local libraries will have a copy. Collection agents, some answering services and many news departments of radio and television stations will have a copy you could maybe borrow for a moment. You can probably make up some excuses if you're questioned about what you require the directory for, however that shouldn't occur at most libraries. Nevertheless, always be prepared. So you essentially lookup her name or telephone number ( Name is pprobably easier) and then copy all the information you find in the directory. Then you turn up at her house with some friends and do what you want to do.
    I hope this helps. Good luck with your 'quest'.
    I genuinely thank you for this reply. Next time I go to the library I'll ask. Thank you so much.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    You deserve to lose $3,000 for sending it to somebody for them being "sick". Cut your losses you fool.
    Not me, my mom lol. She's a good person

  18. #44
    Flashyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under my virtual umbrella.
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeary v2 View Post
    I genuinely thank you for this reply. Next time I go to the library I'll ask. Thank you so much.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Not me, my mom lol. She's a good person
    Nothing at all, I like spreading knowledge.

  19. #45
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,238
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rest in peace thread 'n its maker, good bye. bahaha
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do I get someone who's scamming a boosting service banned?
    By jabba151 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 01:12 PM
  2. [Help] How do I get someones full name with someones Skype IP?
    By goldenxshan in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 09:26 AM
  3. [Help Request] How to get someone else banned in combat arms?
    By edwardjiang in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:00 AM
  4. [Solved] HOW DO I GET A PLAYERS IP ADDRESS(VB 2010)
    By kinibayVIP4 in forum Runescape Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:41 PM
  5. [help]how would i get the superjump address?
    By fable741 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:37 AM