Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,588
    My Mood
    Angelic
    GOP is committing suicide if Trump gets nomination. Rubio or bust.

  2. #32
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    The only reason he reminds me of Hitler is because the way he goes to blame an entire religion for the problems in the US. Not only does he blame Muslims for our issues, he somehow has millions of people who support his claims on Muslims whether they are wrong or right. If you still cant understand why I said he reminds me of Hitler then maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass.
    You've been reading too many smear articles. Maybe pull your own head out of your ass so you can see my head ain't in my ass and read this gem written by super lefties over at huffington: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...b_9334668.html

  3. #33
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    You've been reading too many smear articles. Maybe pull your own head out of your ass so you can see my head ain't in my ass and read this gem written by super lefties over at huffington: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...b_9334668.html
    I don't read any articles. My opinion of him is my own opinion based on what I hear him say in debates/rallies. And I'm not reading that article written by some random on the internet.

    Again, THE ONLY COMPARISON I MADE ABOUT TRUMP AND HITLER IS THERE LUST TO BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR COUNTRIES MISFORTUNES. Thats literally the only thing they have in common. You are still in your ass kid, now please fuck off, I'm done repeating myself to an idiot.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    xlux (03-01-2016)

  5. #34
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    He was worth 1.6 billion before inheriting the 200m from his fathers death and is now worth about 8b, so actually he is very successful.
    Just to add onto this. Trump may have gotten an initial sum of money from his father which he built his wealth off of. In a way he hit the lottery, but the majority of actual lottery winners end up going bankrupt after several years because they can't handle wealth. Trump may have been born into wealth but he knows what the fuck he's doing in business.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I don't read any articles. My opinion of him is my own opinion based on what I hear him say in debates/rallies. And I'm not reading that article written by some random on the internet.

    Again, THE ONLY COMPARISON I MADE ABOUT TRUMP AND HITLER IS THERE LUST TO BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR COUNTRIES MISFORTUNES. Thats literally the only thing they have in common. You are still in your ass kid, now please fuck off, I'm done repeating myself to an idiot.
    Your an ignorant moron. LOL.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (03-01-2016)

  7. #35
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Just to add onto this. Trump may have gotten an initial sum of money from his father which he built his wealth off of. In a way he hit the lottery, but the majority of actual lottery winners end up going bankrupt after several years because they can't handle wealth. Trump may have been born into wealth but he knows what the fuck he's doing in business.
    He filed for corporate bankruptcy a few times. That doesn't sound like success to me, no matter how much he is worth.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Your an ignorant moron. LOL.
    Yea, and I had to repeat myself 3 times because you are too stuck up your ass to understand what I'm talkin about.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  8. #36
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    He filed for corporate bankruptcy a few times. That doesn't sound like success to me, no matter how much he is worth.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Yea, and I had to repeat myself 3 times because you are too stuck up your ass to understand what I'm talkin about.
    They call you an moron, yet they don't understand what you are talking about... LOL Glad I'm not that up to trumps ass..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #37
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Bernie is what you would call a Democratic Socialist. Huge difference, considering Nazi's were completely against democracy. Not only is Trump a moronic bigot, he filed for corporate bankruptcy four times. Yeah, that's who I want in control of our economy.
    I'm curious on how you feel about the current administrations contribution to national debt, and how you think Bernie's plans will exactly pan out for our overall future? Our Economy is currently pretty pathetic compared to the past, GDP has been sucking year by year and the sad part is the massive debt spending is factored into that.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (03-01-2016)

  11. #38
    rwby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    client.dll
    Posts
    1,624
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    6,680
    Personally, i dont care for trump but its obvious that hes the head runner right now and is most likely gonna win. He knows how to campaign ill give him that much.
    Contributor 12/23/2015 - 9/17/16
    News Force (Technology News) 2/11/2016 - 4/11/16
    Minion ( Steam Games Hacks & Cheats ) 2/28/2016 - 7/11/16

  12. #39
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post



    Yea, and I had to repeat myself 3 times because you are too stuck up your ass to understand what I'm talkin about.[/B][/SIZE]
    And i gave you all the tools to realize you don't even know what your talking about. Your knowledge of Hitler is lacking and you don't even understand Trumps view on Muslims nor what he thinks all the countries problems are or who caused them all, you can find comparisons between Hitler and lots of ppl but your particular comparison doesn't even exist. But you can keep being ignorant i really don't care.

    You should have just said "Trump is like Hitler cause they both white!' At least you'd be correct in that case.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to grudsom For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (03-01-2016)

  14. #40
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    And i gave you all the tools to realize you don't even know what your talking about. Your knowledge of Hitler is lacking and you don't even understand Trumps view on Muslims nor what he thinks all the countries problems are or who caused them all, you can find comparisons between Hitler and lots of ppl but your particular comparison doesn't even exist. But you can keep being ignorant i really don't care.

    You should have just said "Trump is like Hitler cause they both white!' At least you'd be correct in that case.
    Where the fuck is my -rep button @Dave84311

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    xlux (03-01-2016)

  16. #41
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Where the fuck is my -rep button @Dave84311
    Already said another thread, donators and staff should have access to that, and only them, cos then we would know that it'd not be spammed.

    -rep is so missed

    Anyhow, @grudsom, can you not understand his point or do you have troublesome on understanding that? He clearly made clear regarding to it like 4 fucking times.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. #42
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Anyhow, @grudsom, can you not understand his point or do you have troublesome on understanding that? He clearly made clear regarding to it like 4 fucking times.
    Hitler blamed the jews and they actually did nothing wrong. He used them as scapegoats to start an uprising and try to bring his Country out of debt/state of affairs. Now, the USA on the other hand, and more specifically, Trump, is blaming Muslims for presumably 9/11 and other terrorism acts. While he's not wrong that Muslims were indeed the underlying participants in 9/11, you can't really throw every single one under the bus.


    Muslim A: Allah Akbar
    Muslim B-Z: ???
    Trump: Fuck all Muslims

    Jews: ???
    Hitler: The fucking jews did it

    I'd say that's a pretty good analogy.

  18. #43
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Hitler blamed the jews and they actually did nothing wrong. He used them as scapegoats to start an uprising and try to bring his Country out of debt/state of affairs. Now, the USA on the other hand, and more specifically, Trump, is blaming Muslims for presumably 9/11 and other terrorism acts. While he's not wrong that Muslims were indeed the underlying participants in 9/11, you can't really throw every single one under the bus.


    Muslim A: Allah Akbar
    Muslim B-Z: ???
    Trump: Fuck all Muslims

    Jews: ???
    Hitler: The fucking jews did it

    I'd say that's a pretty good analogy.
    Which I still consider a fucking racism. For all I care this billionaire can nuke the fuck out of himself, if I was a muslim and an American, I would have a fucking deathwish on his face.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  19. #44
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Which I still consider a fucking racism. For all I care this billionaire can nuke the fuck out of himself, if I was a muslim and an American, I would have a fucking deathwish on his face.
    Racism or ignorance, it's really a combination of both. You have realize though, that even if he says he'll deport all Muslims, Mexicans and such, that doesn't mean shit. It's unconstitutional and will never happen. Ignoring that aspect of him, he's a better candidate than anyone else.

  20. #45
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Racism or ignorance, it's really a combination of both. You have realize though, that even if he says he'll deport all Muslims, Mexicans and such, that doesn't mean shit. It's unconstitutional and will never happen. Ignoring that aspect of him, he's a better candidate than anyone else.
    I wanna see what he will actually do about the economic system of united states, education and many more. I can't ignore racism since most of police in there is more racist than he is but even then I can't under look his racism, to me a president shouldn't be that kind of dick to someone.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You can still access the servers
    By krazyshank in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Proof that you can still modify the files in RF018.REZ
    By KirjiroSenzuki in forum CrossFire PH Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 11:39 PM
  3. [Preview] Mod wallHack Noob.. You can See Through The Walls!
    By davidleni in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:14 AM
  4. CS, you can't escape the banhamma.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 05:45 AM
  5. WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS
    By thad3v1n3one2k10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:43 AM