Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Yeah, but its some what like normal cigarette. Probably ends up fucking up your lungs too,
    its nothing like smoking x.x
    smoke ≠ vapor

and yes vaping is fine, if you do get into vaping it will be more of a hobby than a habit so you will have something to keep you busy if you're bored and have nothing to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It was established that second-hand exposure to tobacco smoke had a damaging effect on lung function as compared to first-hand exposure to e-cig vapor. It was also agreed that electronic cigarettes do not cause any acute respiratory harm.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bruh fuck vapes. Try purple kush, you will thank me later.

Will be greened out

Thanks

Yeah, but its some what like normal cigarette. Probably ends up fucking up your lungs too,
    Incorrect, smoking is very harmful not only from the 7000 chemicals found in 1 cigarette (over 500+ of them are known cancer causing agents), but cigarettes also produce tar and other substances which are harmful. All vaping does is heat up coils, that have cotton inside of them; the cotton holds the liquid or e-juice which is basically being vaporized into a smoke or "vapor" to be exhaled out.

Now like others have said, seeing as vaping has only been around since 2009ish, the long term affects won't be seen until 2030s or later, but as of now the only problem with vaping is that some people's lungs have a low tolerance to the chemicals/ingredients inside the e-liquid, but other than that there isn't much of a downside to vaping. There have been articles relating vaping to a rare disease known as popcorn lungs but this was proven to be false because it wasn't technically vaping as a whole to cause popcorn lung, just a chemical called diacetyl; which was found in a few e-liquids here and there. Although the "popcorn lung" did leave a few people scared of vaping, companies now hold the production of e-juice with diacetyl, and in most cases if you truly enjoy vaping and don't want to risk buying e-juice that could have diacetyl, just make your own.

I have been vaping for around a year now;been smoking since I was 14, haven't picked up a cig in 8 months. I make my own juice with natural ingredients so I know what I am vaping, and I have also found the right mixture of e-juice VG base to suit my body and my needs.

Also what @Snake said may be true for his case, I am not sure since I am not a boxer and don't undergo the extreme cardio he does, but I do workout every week day and do cardio for 45 minutes on every Wednesday and Friday, and I have not seen vaping to cause any problems, especially when I do jogging/kickboxing in my gym.

Hope this cleared up anything you need to know about vaping, if you have any more questions feel free to pm me or message me on my wall. Me being a long term smoker that switched to vaping makes me want to make sure everyone has the true knowledge on vaping before they judge it.
    Last edited by Hiroyuki; 03-01-2016 at 09:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiroyuki For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't be those faggots...
    /smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
    Incorrect, smoking is very harmful not only from the 7000 chemicals found in 1 cigarette (over 500+ of them are known cancer causing agents), but cigarettes also produce tar and other substances which are harmful. All vaping does is heat up coils, that have cotton inside of them; the cotton holds the liquid or e-juice which is basically being vaporized into a smoke or "vapor" to be exhaled out.

Now like others have said, seeing as vaping has only been around since 2009ish, the long term affects won't be seen until 2030s or later, but as of now the only problem with vaping is that some people's lungs have a low tolerance to the chemicals/ingredients inside the e-liquid, but other than that there isn't much of a downside to vaping. There have been articles relating vaping to a rare disease known as popcorn lungs but this was proven to be false because it wasn't technically vaping as a whole to cause popcorn lung, just a chemical called diacetyl; which was found in a few e-liquids here and there. Although the "popcorn lung" did leave a few people scared of vaping, companies now hold the production of e-juice with diacetyl, and in most cases if you truly enjoy vaping and don't want to risk buying e-juice that could have diacetyl, just make your own.

I have been vaping for around a year now;been smoking since I was 14, haven't picked up a cig in 8 months. I make my own juice with natural ingredients so I know what I am vaping, and I have also found the right mixture of e-juice VG base to suit my body and my needs.

Also what @Snake said may be true for his case, I am not sure since I am not a boxer and don't undergo the extreme cardio he does, but I do workout every week day and do cardio for 45 minutes on every Wednesday and Friday, and I have not seen vaping to cause any problems, especially when I do jogging/kickboxing in my gym.

Hope this cleared up anything you need to know about vaping, if you have any more questions feel free to pm me or message me on my wall. Me being a long term smoker that switched to vaping makes me want to make sure everyone has the true knowledge on vaping before they judge it.
    "Popcorn lung" made me laugh a little due how its called. ha ha ha ha..

Anyhow, I have smoked a cigarette here and there, I just did one like a couple of days ago after being off for a year or 2, smoking for me hasn't really given me this term that I need to smoke 5-6 cigarettes a day. I don't know why or how I was able not to get "really" into it, which I find weird now days since most of the population (most EU and US) are countries where there are bunch of kids, teenagers and adults who just drink, smoke like their life was depended about it.

I do not see a point because smoking a cigarette is essentially losing money, pretty much same with drinking, its just how my mind works
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks

"Popcorn lung" made me laugh a little due how its called. ha ha ha ha..

Anyhow, I have smoked a cigarette here and there, I just did one like a couple of days ago after being off for a year or 2, smoking for me hasn't really given me this term that I need to smoke 5-6 cigarettes a day. I don't know why or how I was able not to get "really" into it, which I find weird now days since most of the population (most EU and US) are countries where there are bunch of kids, teenagers and adults who just drink, smoke like their life was depended about it.

I do not see a point because smoking a cigarette is essentially losing money, pretty much same with drinking, its just how my mind works
    Yeah haha they actually call it popcorn lung because back in the mid 1900s people who made popcorn for movie theaters would actually be inhaling the gas that the popcorn machines put off, without knowing it of course, and their lungs would shrivel up and die because of this. I also see what you're saying haha, I see a lot of teens and kids even smoking cigarettes or drinking; which a lot of it is because they think they look cool, but the other part of it is just once they start they get addicted. Which other than becoming an alcoholic, or drinking yourself into a coma/alcoholic poisoning, alcohol doesn't really do much harm, especially if it is consumed in correct amounts, it causes no harm.

Thanks
    I think vaping is a valuable tool for quitting smoking, but there are assholes who just do it to try and look cool and it comes off as really obnoxious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
    Yeah haha they actually call it popcorn lung because back in the mid 1900s people who made popcorn for movie theaters would actually be inhaling the gas that the popcorn machines put off, without knowing it of course, and their lungs would shrivel up and die because of this. I also see what you're saying haha, I see a lot of teens and kids even smoking cigarettes or drinking; which a lot of it is because they think they look cool, but the other part of it is just once they start they get addicted. Which other than becoming an alcoholic, or drinking yourself into a coma/alcoholic poisoning, alcohol doesn't really do much harm, especially if it is consumed in correct amounts, it causes no harm.
    When I drink, I either drink one glass or one small bottle alcohol (not in a favor of alcohol) even though I'm old enough to drink, I still not find it satisfying to drink like an idiot. I hate drunk people for whatever reason, maybe due how they act, walk and many more.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks

When I drink, I either drink one glass or one small bottle alcohol (not in a favor of alcohol) even though I'm old enough to drink, I still not find it satisfying to drink like an idiot. I hate drunk people for whatever reason, maybe due how they act, walk and many more.
    go hard or go home
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Not necessarily true with joints.
    Depends on the papers you use, if they have any kind of gum in the papers then its slightly harmful to the body.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

go hard or go home
    That's for people who want to be drunk for some autistic reason.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks

That's for people who want to be drunk for some autistic reason.
    When you drunk you don't notice others drunkness = profit
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

When you drunk you don't notice others drunkness = profit
    Come on, like I said I ain't one of those people who gets drunk with friends
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I don't understand why people do it to look cool, its to stop smoking and its better than cigs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast