Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    don't be a vape fag. I smoke (weed, fuck cigs, papers only) and I've gotten suspended from school several times for beating up niggas who ask me to vape with them. Vaping is gay... don't do it.
    Sheep Resume


    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

    Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

    SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

  2. #62
    chizad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    vaping is fun :3

  3. #63
    jamig mes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Steam is a smoke in a way...
    thats is false as smoke conteins gases + water vapours but steam is only water vapours smh tbh fam

  4. #64
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Not necessarily true with joints.
    Stop saying that weed is healthy or "not dangerous". Weed boosts anxiety and destroys neurons. Most of ya'll don't even know what smoking weed is, you just pretend to be bad asses online.
    Nigga I saw dudes become zombies after quite a few time smoking. So yeah drugs, alcohol and cigarettes/vapes/pipes/whateverthefuckitis are dangerous and serve to nothing expect to waste your money and life.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    don't be a vape fag. I smoke (weed, fuck cigs, papers only) and I've gotten suspended from school several times for beating up niggas who ask me to vape with them. Vaping is gay... don't do it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Way (03-06-2016)

  6. #65
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,752
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,455
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    Stop saying that weed is healthy or "not dangerous". Weed boosts anxiety and destroys neurons. Most of ya'll don't even know what smoking weed is, you just pretend to be bad asses online.
    Nigga I saw dudes become zombies after quite a few time smoking. So yeah drugs, alcohol and cigarettes/vapes/pipes/whateverthefuckitis are dangerous and serve to nothing expect to waste your money and life.


    - - - Updated - - -



    LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    xlux (03-07-2016)

  8. #66
    milkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes it is bad dude

  9. #67
    Way's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nah it's not bad, but it's just a trend. If you don't have a smoking problem there is no point in picking it up.

  10. #68
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,223
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamig mes View Post
    thats is false as smoke conteins gases + water vapours but steam is only water vapours smh tbh fam
    I said "In a way" you need to read, sure it contains more gases and shit, but let's not forget that even if you are boiling up a water, the water boils out some gases


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research.
    I wanna give a shoot to Marijuana for medical reasons :3
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #69
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research. Plus there's no need for me to do researches, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here passed away as weed brings heart diseases and as I told you before I've seen guys become like zombies. The difference between me and you is that I've lived the outside life whereas you base your facts on movies and memes.
    Certain extracts ? What about the rest ? Losers.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 03-07-2016 at 07:01 AM.

  12. #70
    jamig mes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    even if you are boiling up a water, the water boils out some gases
    no when oyu boil the waters there are no gases escaping from water. if u want to make gas escape its water u have to do it with the elyctrolysis
    literally second grade chemistry smh tbh fam

  13. #71
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,752
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,455
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    Certain extracts ? What about the rest ? Losers.
    Just like plants you take out certain extracts for medicine. Just cause they don't use the rest for medicinal uses doesn't mean its bad? Wtf are you going on about??


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  14. #72
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,223
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamig mes View Post
    no when oyu boil the waters there are no gases escaping from water. if u want to make gas escape its water u have to do it with the elyctrolysis
    literally second grade chemistry smh tbh fam
    I never learned chemistry, so how the fuck would I know?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #73
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Just like plants you take out certain extracts for medicine. Just cause they don't use the rest for medicinal uses doesn't mean its bad? Wtf are you going on about??
    Doesn't mean it's bad? Dude you are fucking promoting drugs here. YES IT IS BAD. You might call it "research" simply by looking at memes and movies, because as I've said before most of you here have never even seen a joint before, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here died of a heart attack caused by weed usage, a brother of one of my friends became just like a zombie, and the list goes on and on. So @Sander The Panda, smoking is bad in general, if you wanna try it yourself then go ahead and take notes of how much severe your anxiety disorder will become. As for the other wannabe thugs here, try to live a life out of your home for a change and maybe [but just MAYBEEE] you might get to know life a little bit better.

  16. #74
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,752
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,455
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    Doesn't mean it's bad? Dude you are fucking promoting drugs here. YES IT IS BAD. You might call it "research" simply by looking at memes and movies, because as I've said before most of you here have never even seen a joint before, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here died of a heart attack caused by weed usage, a brother of one of my friends became just like a zombie, and the list goes on and on. So @Sander The Panda, smoking is bad in general, if you wanna try it yourself then go ahead and take notes of how much severe your anxiety disorder will become. As for the other wannabe thugs here, try to live a life out of your home for a change and maybe [but just MAYBEEE] you might get to know life a little bit better.
    First off, i've never smoked weed in my life. Also, what the fuck???? MEMES? I'm not promoting shit, all i'm saying is that marijuana has more pros than cons. What famous singer died because of smoking a joint? Have you seen how marijuana and marijuana extracts have helped people? Theres people out there who have like 50 seizures a day and they've been taking marijuana extracts which stops those as long as you take the extract. People with severe body aches, arthritis , and other problems have been able to relax by smoking marijuana. Don't go around telling me that weed is bad just because you think its a "gangster" thing. I think you need to do some actual research.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  17. #75
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    First off, i've never smoked weed in my life. Also, what the fuck???? MEMES? I'm not promoting shit, all i'm saying is that marijuana has more pros than cons. What famous singer died because of smoking a joint? Have you seen how marijuana and marijuana extracts have helped people? Theres people out there who have like 50 seizures a day and they've been taking marijuana extracts which stops those as long as you take the extract. People with severe body aches, arthritis , and other problems have been able to relax by smoking marijuana. Don't go around telling me that weed is bad just because you think its a "gangster" thing. I think you need to do some actual research.
    Marijuana Extracts

    Smoking THC-rich resins extracted from the marijuana plant is on the rise. Users call this practice dabbing. People are using various forms of these extracts, such as:

    hash oil or honey oil—a gooey liquid
    wax or budder—a soft solid with a texture like lip balm
    shatter—a hard, amber-colored solid
    These extracts can deliver extremely large amounts of THC to users, and their use has sent some people to the emergency room. Another danger is in preparing these extracts, which usually involves butane (lighter fluid). A number of people who have used butane to make extracts at home have caused fires and explosions and have been seriously burned.
    Long-term effects

    Marijuana also affects brain development. When marijuana users begin using as teenagers, the drug may reduce thinking, memory, and learning functions and affect how the brain builds connections between the areas necessary for these functions.

    Marijuana’s effects on these abilities may last a long time or even be permanent.

    For example, a study showed that people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing cannabis use disorder lost an average of eight IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities did not fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults. Those who started smoking marijuana as adults did not show notable IQ declines (Meier, 2012).
    Contrary to common belief, marijuana can be addictive.
    How Does Marijuana Affect a User’s Life?

    Compared to nonusers, heavy marijuana users more often report the following:

    lower life satisfaction
    poorer mental health
    poorer physical health
    more relationship problems
    Users also report less academic and career success. For example, marijuana use is linked to a higher likelihood of dropping out of school (McCaffrey, 2010). It is also linked to more job absences, accidents, and injuries (Zwerling, 1990).
    Source: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...acts/marijuana
    Additionally, as I've mentioned a hundred times before, I've seen drugs effects on people with my own eyes so I know what this shit is. Also please tell me where did you get all this knowledge regarding with drugs? Oh wait, yes you've seen shitposts comparing weed with alcohol, did you also see Harold & Kumar? Those movies are great tho.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about Torrents.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 04:34 PM
  2. Question About Invisible Hack
    By wafflele in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 AM
  3. A question about NFV2
    By vomer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. Questions about making colored models
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 07:36 PM
  5. question about zoom
    By yocinfluence in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 11:12 PM