Thread: Shieeet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh

    Shieeet

    Alright so I kind of like this girl and she asked me about programming as she is interested into this kind of stuff. We had a brief talking and I found that she is really like myself regarding most of things like music tastes, way she sees things etc... the problem is that I was in a relationship with two of her friends and one of them is a close friend... I bet that once when they saw us talking they started to pick on her so she wouldn't talk to me. Fuck, do I have any chances ?

    Btw funny story:
    Her two friends A & B.
    I've met B while I was in a relationship with A. So B knew about me and A. When I broke up with A I hooked with B (after a while). So B knows about A but the last one doesn't know about me and B. They are close friends, and A is a close friend of the girl am talking above.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 03-02-2016 at 04:15 PM.

  2. #2
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    This is the right place you came to just ask her out bruh
    Edit: I just read the whole thing, and what the fuck am I reading? Can't understand :P
    Last edited by sobravechinkyboi; 03-02-2016 at 05:30 PM.

  3. #3
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,840
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,803
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ask her out and say that you'll program a robot to sing her favorite song to her while you ask her to prome!
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  4. #4
    483's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    8080
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Alright so I kind of like this girl and she asked me about programming as she is interested into this kind of stuff. We had a brief talking and I found that she is really like myself regarding most of things like music tastes, way she sees things etc... the problem is that I was in a relationship with two of her friends and one of them is a close friend... I bet that once when they saw us talking they started to pick on her so she wouldn't talk to me. Fuck, do I have any chances ?

    Btw funny story:
    Her two friends A & B.
    I've met B while I was in a relationship with A. So B knew about me and A. When I broke up with A I hooked with B (after a while). So B knows about A but the last one doesn't know about me and B. They are close friends, and A is a close friend of the girl am talking above.
    Make her a cockanator 2000 for her birthday and she'll marry the Cockanator while you fuck the wall socket.

    Really do ask her out, not straightforward of "HEY U WANA MY BE GF KEK?", Be more of a gentleman and say, "Can I take you out for dinner? "

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 483 For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (03-02-2016)

  6. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Just say, I will fuck you right in the pusie err day, wanna be my bitch now?

    She will prob say yes.

    There you go
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #6
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,976
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just talk to her for a little while longer, get to know her more, ask for her phone/snap etc idgaf. Then you don't ask her out, but ask her to hangout. You should ask her out when you feel the time is right. It's easier to for hangout because since shes interested in programming you could "help" her with her problem.

  8. #7
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Get to be good friends with her then ask her out, if she knows you well enough she won't let what her friends say change much. If she does take her friends over her experience with you, don't bother with her. That's just how I see things, don't bother chasing for people who won't give you a chance.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. #8
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nah A & B will ruin you. Can never get around salty ex-girlfriends.

  10. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Nah A & B will ruin you. Can never get around salty ex-girlfriends.
    AND THE LAW HAS SPOKEN
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Law (03-02-2016)

  12. #10
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by 483 View Post


    Make her a cockanator 2000 for her birthday and she'll marry the Cockanator while you fuck the wall socket.
    Omg I love this site

  13. #11
    BraXi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Flirty
    How the hell did you get in this position haha, fuck all 3, done.

  14. #12
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
    How the hell did you get in this position haha, fuck all 3, done.
    Well lol I hope you feel me

  15. #13
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Leave A,B

  16. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by EzPzAce View Post
    Leave A,B
    Well, I've broke up with them times ago.

  17. #15
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hunter's Window
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Freaking pimp! Just waiting till you tell us about C, D and E.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast