Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,528
    Reputation
    282
    Thanks
    8,750

    not sure if proud or ashamed

    i dont know if getting cocksucker title is an achievement or an insult lmao


  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,735
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,344
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes, it is thee most highest rank that one wants to be affiliated with here on MPGH.

  3. #3
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdogsrox View Post
    i dont know if getting cocksucker title is an achievement or an insult lmao

    It's something Very few "special" people can get.

  4. #4
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post


    It's something Very few "special" people can get.
    nah its not hard

  5. #5
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    getting cs back then was an insult, I've been one, now a days it's a joke.

  6. #6
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,528
    Reputation
    282
    Thanks
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Yes, it is thee most highest rank that one wants to be affiliated with here on MPGH.
    lmao the desciption of Cocksucker title needs to be updated xD

  7. #7
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If someone calls you a cock sucking faggot, the regular person is going to realise this is an insult. The explanation should have been enough for you to realise it's a bad thing.
    I'm hoping you're joking or trolling.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  8. #8
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,528
    Reputation
    282
    Thanks
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    If someone calls you a cock sucking faggot, the regular person is going to realise this is an insult. The explanation should have been enough for you to realise it's a bad thing.
    I'm hoping you're joking or trolling.
    i am not joking or trolling, any title other than "MemLVL1" is an achivement for some people. so i would not really take it as insult lol

  9. #9
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdogsrox View Post
    i am not joking or trolling, any title other than "MemLVL1" is an achivement for some people. so i would not really take it as insult lol
    It's bad, there's a lot of downsides to it. I don't see how some people could see it as an achievement.
    You basically turn into a punching bag for MPGH members.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  10. #10
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,528
    Reputation
    282
    Thanks
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    It's bad, there's a lot of downsides to it. I don't see how some people could see it as an achievement.
    You basically turn into a punching bag for MPGH members.
    oh kek yah u r right i guess. but still isn't it better than memlvl1 atleast?

  11. #11
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdogsrox View Post
    oh kek yah u r right i guess. but still isn't it better than memlvl1 atleast?
    With member level 1 you get a lot more perks than you do with CS. Basically all of your rights are stripped when you have CS.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  12. #12
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,528
    Reputation
    282
    Thanks
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    With member level 1 you get a lot more perks than you do with CS. Basically all of your rights are stripped when you have CS.
    oh lmao then its definitely not achievement lol my bad xD

Similar Threads

  1. I am not sure but i think i got banned!
    By Brumbo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:00 AM
  2. Working chams (Vista 64bit) not sure if it works with xp or windows 7
    By dohp111 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:14 AM
  3. Im not sure if they are?
    By Justin12321 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM
  4. (im not sure if i am in right place)
    By madmacmcmad in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:13 AM
  5. Not sure, download if you want
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 01:35 PM