Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,737
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,352
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    It. is. true. Can you explain gravitational waves? If gravity isn't true, then General Relativity isn't true, then Gravitational Waves aren't true and so forth..

    However, I still think that this argument is right. "Our understanding of the laws of physics are only through what we can see and demonstrate, it's not a factual law. It's a theory from what we observed."
    Never seen someone be so retarded till now.

    Disagrees and then agrees with @arunforce's argument

    Completely ruins your argument
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 03-14-2016 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #32
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Never seen someone be so retarded till now.

    Disagrees and then agrees with @arunforce's argument

    Completely ruins your argument
    You're just stupid, if you try to use your mind for a second and read it again..

  3. #33
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,737
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,352
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You're just stupid, if you try to use your mind for a second and read it again..
    Do you understand how arguing works?

  4. #34
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Do you understand how arguing works?
    Yeah it goes a little something like this:

    STFU KID ILL FUCK UR MOM, FUCKIN PUSSY ASS BISH 1v1 ME !11!







  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CJacko For This Useful Post:

    Organized Chaos (03-15-2016)

  6. #35
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,737
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,352
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    Yeah it goes a little something like this:

    STFU KID ILL FUCK UR MOM, FUCKIN PUSSY ASS BISH 1v1 ME !11!
    Sorry master :c

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Stupid friend is stupid
    By NoJustice in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. Ban Doc and his retard friends
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. Truth and Justice (My Friend)
    By Son in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:24 AM
  4. The Dang Avg 8.0 And The Stupid Fake Viurs
    By hacksomg123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. Lonely Astronaut and Happy Tree Friends
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:10 PM