Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I do read them, and what is your point?

    So, you have 2 accounts to post on your own thread? The second account of yours is "@Anderson1290"

    Oh, so you listen/watch something to understand what makes him so special? Every single person would know that its his dancing, I don't like him either and I know its his dancing since I'm not half autistic to not know that. But I guess you didn't notice his dancing while watching shit dozen of his music videos gives me a doubts that you are just an idiot.

    Oh, so now you compare me to your 12-year-old sister. Makes so much sense towards to someone who is 10-years-older than your 12-year-old sister who probably still goes to school to learn something which she can learn at home, very accurate.

    You edited your post into "wowwwwwwww" thinking that I wont notice it? Tell me about being fucktard.


    IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG HAHAHA, good job nigga.
    It doesn't say the reply was edited.



    I personally don't like Drake's music, it doesn't sound good at all to me. By no means does this mean I'm jealous, the person who made this thread isn't "jealous" simply for not liking Drake, saying that just makes you seem stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean anything, people have different music tastes.
    Basically every reply to this thread so far has been stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean I won't listen to their music, how am I supposed to know if I don't like an artist if I haven't listened to them? Also, tastes change so listening to random music (even ones you haven't liked) from time to time doesn't hurt.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  3. #17
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    I don't like his music but people who do like his music, can tell you specifically why they like his music.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  5. #18
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    It doesn't say the reply was edited.



    I personally don't like Drake's music, it doesn't sound good at all to me. By no means does this mean I'm jealous, the person who made this thread isn't "jealous" simply for not liking Drake, saying that just makes you seem stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean anything, people have different music tastes.
    Basically every reply to this thread so far has been stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean I won't listen to their music, how am I supposed to know if I don't like an artist if I haven't listened to them? Also, tastes change so listening to random music (even ones you haven't liked) from time to time doesn't hurt.
    It was edited.. Sometimes post can be edited without "editing" showing up. I've done it multiple times, if it wasn't edited then how come I got his previous post?

    edit like now. A staff member can confirm that the post was edited while I quoted him having the post which he did.
    Last edited by xlux; 03-13-2016 at 05:59 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #19
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander the Panda View Post


    It was edited.. Sometimes post can be edited without "editing" showing up. I've done it multiple times, if it wasn't edited then how come I got his previous post?

    edit like now. A staff member can confirm that the post was edited while I quoted him having the post which he did.
    I've never seen it happen, it's never happened to me either. But, I could be wrong so I'm not arguing with you, I just wanted to point out that there was no indication that it was edited.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  8. #20
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I've never seen it happen, it's never happened to me either. But, I could be wrong so I'm not arguing with you, I just wanted to point out that there was no indication that it was edited.
    Yeah, I noticed.

    One way to know this is that the post could have been edited right after the post was made or when you visit the post and it says one thing but when reply with quote then shows another, which is what happened to me.

    You can do this right after posting a reply and you only limited to 1 minute for it not to turn up but yeah lets not argue
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #21
    Sappypizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    papa johns
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    his hotline bling

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sappypizzaguy For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  11. #22
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    autotune .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  13. #23
    generator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS. Skype- live:kasab98
    Posts
    1,471
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    131
    he can't sing, but his music beats are good my top list:

    1) Headlines
    2) started from my bottom
    3) HYFR
    4) moment for life

    these are the ones which come in to my head

  14. #24
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,563
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OvO > you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  15. #25
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I personally don't like Drake's music, it doesn't sound good at all to me. By no means does this mean I'm jealous, the person who made this thread isn't "jealous" simply for not liking Drake, saying that just makes you seem stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean anything, people have different music tastes.
    Basically every reply to this thread so far has been stupid. Just because I don't like an artist doesn't mean I won't listen to their music, how am I supposed to know if I don't like an artist if I haven't listened to them? Also, tastes change so listening to random music (even ones you haven't liked) from time to time doesn't hurt.
    Finally, someone said it. I don't know why these people (the ones who are hating on my thread) are getting all offensive and salty. Thought I wouldn't reply to this thread again due to the majority of people replying with all their stupidity and hatred. Furthermore, I already stated earlier that it's a mere opinion and they should chill, but no, they just had to raged like an obnoxious hoe.

    For those future dumbos who are going to hate on my thread and waste their time to call me "stupid" or whatever (like Sander the Wanker), do know that the most clever way to response to a thread that displease you, is to ignore them.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  17. #26
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,241
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1290 View Post
    Finally, someone said it. I don't know why these people (the ones who are hating on my thread) are getting all offensive and salty. Thought I wouldn't reply to this thread again due to the majority of people replying with all their stupidity and hatred. Furthermore, I already stated earlier that it's a mere opinion and they should chill, but no, they just had to raged like an obnoxious hoe.

    For those future dumbos who are going to hate on my thread and waste their time to call me "stupid" or whatever (like Sander the Panda), do know that the most clever way to response to a thread that displease you, is to ignore them.
    You want a clever opinion?
    -Everyone is popular in a lot of stupid ways, him being one of them. Feeling better now?

    You sure hell get mad over of such easy things, this is a forum for crying out loud, people troll here, not like those other forums which are trolling free or what the fuck ever, and you calling us "salty" (totally something which Twitch people now use over mad) and offensive is just beyond more stupid than I have ever stupid seen before and honestly, you call us being not chill without even knowing us is very funny.

    Were weren't HATING on your thread you little dumbo, we were trolling your thread for such a stupid question, I though intelligent people such as yourself could figure out that there are lot of things people are popular for, but no..

    And honestly, you calling me Sander The Wanker makes you definitely very clever and smart..
    -You must be 12 to use a insult like that on someone Mr. Anderson / Magical Bamboon.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #27
    GSDJSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cold
    Dance.
    'nuff said.

  19. #28
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    You want a clever opinion?
    -Everyone is popular in a lot of stupid ways, him being one of them. Feeling better now?
    How is that a clever opinion? Good lord, your logic is really shit #Keepingitrealhomeboy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    You sure hell get mad over of such easy things, this is a forum for crying out loud, people troll here, not like those other forums which are trolling free or what the fuck ever, and you calling us "salty" (totally something which Twitch people now use over mad) and offensive is just beyond more stupid than I have ever stupid seen before and honestly, you call us being not chill without even knowing us is very funny.
    I know there are trolls here, but do remember that there are obnoxious ones and funny ones. I actually laughed at raple's comment, but yours was just looking too obnoxious.
    If only you could not look so tryhard/obnoxious when trolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    Were weren't HATING on your thread you little dumbo
    What do you mean "we"? You're the only one I mentioned, get your facts right you dumbo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    I though intelligent people such as yourself could figure out that there are lot of things people are popular for, but no..
    First of all, let me just say that I never claimed myself as an intelligent person. Second, not everyone knows shit why this thing is popular and this isn't. If I would've don't you think I wouldn't be asking this question? Another fucked up logic from dumbodore

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    You must be 12 to use a insult like that on someone
    And you must be 8 for not knowing that "Wanker" is the most common cuss in Brit
    Furthermore, you're making me laugh, due to the fact that you call me "12" even though you've been trying your best since earlier to copy my cuss. Lol, kid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, how I love seeing your arguments contradict each other/past comments. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Anderson1290; 03-13-2016 at 11:52 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  21. #29
    darth-nox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    i don't know who this drake is tbh i only know Nathan drake from uncharted games

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to darth-nox For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  23. #30
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Look at your arguments, and your so-called "saying". Another proof that you, yourself, contradicts too much.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darth-nox View Post
    i don't know who this drake is tbh i only know Nathan drake from uncharted games
    The guy who sang Hotline bling, rings any bell? No?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHAT MAKES MPGH A DRUG?
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 07:16 PM
  2. What makes you weird?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 09:50 AM
  3. What makes a good hacker?
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:42 AM
  4. You know what makes me mad...
    By SadisticGrin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  5. What makes a game a game?
    By darkprince in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:10 PM