Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical

    What makes Drake so popular?

    I've been asking myself for a while now, and I just can't seem to find an answer. He can't sing, he can't rap, idek if he writes his lyrics but even if he does/does not it's not some special snowflake or whatever, just mediocre and all. Don't give me bs like "As if you can write" or "You're just jealous" cause this is just a fokin question so please chill.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  3. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,420
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,385
    ur just jealous bro


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Hiroyuki (03-13-2016),Illuminati (03-13-2016),Xiolest (03-13-2016),xlux (03-13-2016)

  5. #3
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ur just jelly bruh..

    Nigga, there are worse than Drake and are signers, like why not judge on them instead bash on Drake cos some of the retarded reasons you just put up, honestly, drake can sing just fine. I just think you can't sing, hence this topic.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #4
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Ur just jelly bruh..

    Nigga, there are worse than Drake and are signers, like why not judge on them instead bash on Drake cos some of the retarded reasons you just put up, honestly, drake can sing just fine. I just think you can't sing, hence this topic.
    Because in my opinion and taste Drake in all out of the singers/rappers, is the worst one of all. Have you forgotten that people have different tastes when it comes to musics or are you just that cancerous and dumbo? That's why I'm asking this question since in my pov, this nigga ain't even in the mediocre section on rap/singers.

    I'd appreciate it if there would be much more smarter comments than this guy.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  8. #5
    Panda2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    84
    dancing skills

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Panda2013 For This Useful Post:

    Anderson1290 (03-13-2016),[MPGH]Royce (03-13-2016),Xiolest (03-13-2016),xlux (03-13-2016)

  10. #6
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
    dancing skills
    Enough said, hands down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'd totally appreciate it if people could fix their retardness and not forget that this is just a mere opinion, and people have different taste when it comes to music. I just need some Drake fan or critic or whatever to calmly explain what makes the nigga so special. Cause I'm clearly blind to see his good stuff.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  12. #7
    alyx29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3005
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    he has a pretty good flow, that's all i can think of

  13. #8
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by alyx29 View Post
    he has a pretty good flow
    hm what you mean fam

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  15. #9
    alyx29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3005
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1290 View Post
    hm what you mean fam
    his songs flow pretty good, most of them are easy to rap along to because of that

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to alyx29 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  17. #10
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1290 View Post
    Because in my opinion and taste Drake in all out of the singers/rappers, is the worst one of all. Have you forgotten that people have different tastes when it comes to musics or are you just that cancerous and dumbo? That's why I'm asking this question since in my pov, this nigga ain't even in the mediocre section on rap/singers.

    I'd appreciate it if there would be much more smarter comments than this guy.
    And you are that dumbo who listens to his music even though he hates it and made some cancerous thread to trash on him in a hacking forum, logic.

    Speaking of being smart, I feel like this is someones account who is ban evading.
    @arunforce
    Last edited by xlux; 03-13-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  18. #11
    Magical Baboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mufasa's kingdom
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    wowwwwwwwwwwww

  19. #12
    Anderson1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My mom's garage
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    And you are that dumbo who listens to his music even though he hates it and made some cancerous thread to trash on him in a hacking forum, logic.

    Speaking of being smart, I feel like this is someones account who is ban evading.
    @arunforce
    HAHAHAH! Do you not read your sentences before you click the reply button?
    I only listened to his music cause I want to find out what makes the guy special, not like I listen to him and every of his new album release just because most hipster people listen to it. Because I have the free will to post whatever I want in this section as long as it isn't nudity, sexual harassments, etc.

    Your so-called "logic" contains more irony and stupidity than my younger sister who is 12. You should be ashamed of yourself, you dumbo.

    And, if you were a much clever person, you wouldn't have had waste your time here if it displease you.
    The fact that you bothered to reply here and still continues to yap sure shows how much of a fucktard you are.

    And I can't quit replying cause your cancerous replies notifies my account so, bitch, be gone.
    Last edited by Anderson1290; 03-13-2016 at 04:46 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anderson1290 For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016)

  21. #13
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Baboon View Post
    HAHAHAH! Do you not read your sentences before you click the reply button?
    I only listened to his music cause I want to find out what makes the guy special, not like I listen to him and every of his new album release just because most hipster people listen to it. Because I have the free will to post whatever I want in this section as long as it isn't nudity, sexual harassments, etc.

    Your so-called "logic" is much more lower than my younger sister who is 12. You should be ashamed of yourself, you dumbo.

    And, if you were a much clever person, you wouldn't have had waste your time here if displease you.
    The fact that you bothered to reply here and still continues to yap sure shows how much of a fucktard you are.

    And I can't quit replying cause your cancerous replies notifies my account so, bitch, be gone.
    I do read them, and what is your point?

    So, you have 2 accounts to post on your own thread? The second account of yours is "@Anderson1290"

    Oh, so you listen/watch something to understand what makes him so special? Every single person would know that its his dancing, I don't like him either and I know its his dancing since I'm not half autistic to not know that. But I guess you didn't notice his dancing while watching shit dozen of his music videos gives me a doubts that you are just an idiot.

    Oh, so now you compare me to your 12-year-old sister. Makes so much sense towards to someone who is 10-years-older than your 12-year-old sister who probably still goes to school to learn something which she can learn at home, very accurate.

    You edited your post into "wowwwwwwww" thinking that I wont notice it? Tell me about being fucktard.


    IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG HAHAHA, good job nigga.
    Last edited by xlux; 03-13-2016 at 04:56 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  22. #14
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Like Raple said : ur just jealous bro

  23. #15
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson1290 View Post
    HAHAHAH! Do you not read your sentences before you click the reply button?
    I only listened to his music cause I want to find out what makes the guy special, not like I listen to him and every of his new album release just because most hipster people listen to it.
    I never really understood the Drake hate. Now, I'm by no means a fan of his (IE Go to his concert, buy his CDs, etc), but I can appreciate his music. They're well produced. His punchlines are consistant. He can make fast/hype songs (Jumpman) and slow/chill songs(Know Yourself). He's just a good all around rapper/singer.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Magical Baboon (03-13-2016),xlux (03-13-2016)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHAT MAKES MPGH A DRUG?
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 07:16 PM
  2. What makes you weird?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 09:50 AM
  3. What makes a good hacker?
    By Gotchuthief in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:42 AM
  4. You know what makes me mad...
    By SadisticGrin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  5. What makes a game a game?
    By darkprince in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:10 PM