Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I'm all for new people joining MPGH, we all started as new members at one point or another.
    But I hate when new people join, comment on any thread without adding anything to said thread whatsoever just to get a higher post count.
    Yes.

    //2short



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  2. #17
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just wait until Summer and you'll see how good things can be. @Batman, get rekt nigga.
    Last edited by Hunter; 03-15-2016 at 06:22 AM.

  3. #18
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Just wait until Summer and you'll see how good things can be. @Batman, get rekt nigga.
    Summer aint even bad anymore.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  4. #19
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristol View Post
    I agree.


    hashtag irony
    Yur nut eben phunny

  5. #20
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

    Yur nut eben phunny
    How fucking dare you? I'll have you know I am a master hacker, my uncle is the director of the Flash and I got an A- in my last English essay. You don't want to fuck with me, understand? Or else something bad is coming your way.

  6. #21
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristol View Post
    How fucking dare you? I'll have you know I am a master hacker, my uncle is the director of the Flash and I got an A- in my last English essay. You don't want to fuck with me, understand? Or else something bad is coming your way.
    I'm just gonna put you on my ignore list

  7. #22
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    hahaha, all these people started to flame on each other , because this thread was created... That sux cox

  8. #23
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    I GOT A GODDAMN A-.

  9. #24
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Why is everyone hating on new people?







  10. #25
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    928
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Why is everyone hating on new people?
    Foreal mane, it ain't even cool bruh.
    Show the love ♥♥♥



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  11. #26
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post


    Foreal mane, it ain't even cool bruh.
    Show the love ♥♥♥
    Stfu newfaq
    /s







  12. #27
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    Stfu newfaq
    /s
    Honestly, you're more of a fag than Swaggy. Swaggy is cool af.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    +Swaggy (03-15-2016)

  14. #28
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Honestly, you're more of a fag than Swaggy. Swaggy is cool af.
    Listen faggot, /s was there for a reason, now smd







  15. #29
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I'm all for new people joining MPGH, we all started as new members at one point or another.
    But I hate when new people join, comment on any thread without adding anything to said thread whatsoever just to get a higher post count.
    Same here man !

  16. #30
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I'm all for new people joining MPGH, we all started as new members at one point or another.
    But I hate when new people join, comment on any thread without adding anything to said thread whatsoever just to get a higher post count.
    I never started as a new member though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats up with the website?
    By DawgiiStylz in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. OK TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THE TWO CLANS lol
    By percept in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:34 PM
  3. Ok what's with the Aimbot Hack here?
    By wildman008a in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:33 AM
  4. Whats up with the injectors
    By Nuked2DaBone in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 01:48 AM
  5. What comes with the retail generator
    By bulletproof8666 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 07:13 PM