Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    GetVandalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    691
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Cool

    Any Way to Retrieve Money from Limited PP Account?

    Long story short, I was an idiot and transferred money from my primary Paypal to a relatively new account of mine. Since then, my new account with $450 CAD has been limited. I have legit information for my name, address, etc on that account, but I am under 18 meaning if I submit my photo ID(which they're asking me to do) my account will remained closed anyway. At this point I seriously doubt that there is a way for me to transfer funds out or withdraw to my bank, and I doubt Paypal will do anything to help me, but there's no harm in asking, considering this is a substantial amount. Also, how likely is it that my primary Paypal gets limited? My primary is about a year and a half old and has a verified bank account. For precautionary reasons, I sent about $40 US that I had left in my primary to a friend to keep safe for me. Thanks for the help in advance.

  2. #2
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    No same thing happened to me, I lost $1,800. They told me when I am 18 to contact them and then after 180 days I will be able to transfer it to a bank account.

  3. #3
    GetVandalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    691
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    No same thing happened to me, I lost $1,800. They told me when I am 18 to contact them and then after 180 days I will be able to transfer it to a bank account.
    LOL, I'll probably forget about this cash in two years

  4. #4
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    LOL, I'll probably forget about this cash in two years
    If you can get a fake ID, call them and send a photo of it. I don't know anyone in my area that can get me one or I would of done that.

  5. #5
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,301
    Reputation
    920
    Thanks
    2,588
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just photoshop an ID and send that to them and it would take 180 days for it to be able to be sent to you in a check.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Law (03-15-2016)

  7. #6
    GetVandalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    691
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Just photoshop an ID and send that to them and it would take 180 days for it to be able to be sent to you in a check.
    I was considering that, but I'm not sure if the picture in my iD would make me look 18 or more like 16-17. There's also the issue that I have to write an explanation for why I was sending money from my primary to this new account.

  8. #7
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well yeah, they froze my account with over $800 in it, when I was 15, gave them my mothers PayPal email address and told them to transfer all the remaining funds to that account while I then submitted them information proving my identity. My account was closed, but they did actually transfer all my money to my mothers account. Just tell them you have permission from a family/relative to do this, and they will take over responsibility of the $.

    Although, this was in excess of 4 years ago now, so things could very much well be different. Make sure you request to speak to a higher up via e-mail, otherwise the monkeys on the helpdesk won't really give a shit.







  9. #8
    OnlyiRemain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -404-
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    I was considering that, but I'm not sure if the picture in my iD would make me look 18 or more like 16-17. There's also the issue that I have to write an explanation for why I was sending money from my primary to this new account.
    Yeah just fake the born year on the picture ID. I made mines 1995 and i got my account back after two weeks they were pretty slow to unlimited it but they eventually did it.

  10. #9
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyiRemain View Post
    Yeah just fake the born year on the picture ID. I made mines 1995 and i got my account back after two weeks they were pretty slow to unlimited it but they eventually did it.
    Wouldn't this mean you can never actually open a PayPal account in your own name again, since you've provided them false documents?







  11. #10
    Grand.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here's the deal, you can either wait 180 days or to be exact 5.9178 months and you'll be able to withdraw your funds to a bank account. from what i can see here, you wouldn't want that, the only thing you could do is to photoshop the id's, it'll work. There are plenty of people out there doing this, if you can't find any, hit me up on skype and i'll do it for you.


    Edit: Oh yeah, don't worry about your picture on the ID, just take it under some bright light so it wouldn't be too clear.
    Last edited by Grand.; 03-16-2016 at 09:57 AM.

  12. #11

  13. #12
    GetVandalized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    691
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Well yeah, they froze my account with over $800 in it, when I was 15, gave them my mothers PayPal email address and told them to transfer all the remaining funds to that account while I then submitted them information proving my identity. My account was closed, but they did actually transfer all my money to my mothers account. Just tell them you have permission from a family/relative to do this, and they will take over responsibility of the $.

    Although, this was in excess of 4 years ago now, so things could very much well be different. Make sure you request to speak to a higher up via e-mail, otherwise the monkeys on the helpdesk won't really give a shit.
    Would I have to give them the Paypal address to my legit parents because they don't know that I have this money.

  14. #13
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    Would I have to give them the Paypal address to my legit parents because they don't know that I have this money.
    Yes //shortt







  15. #14
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Well yeah, they froze my account with over $800 in it, when I was 15, gave them my mothers PayPal email address and told them to transfer all the remaining funds to that account while I then submitted them information proving my identity. My account was closed, but they did actually transfer all my money to my mothers account. Just tell them you have permission from a family/relative to do this, and they will take over responsibility of the $.

    Although, this was in excess of 4 years ago now, so things could very much well be different. Make sure you request to speak to a higher up via e-mail, otherwise the monkeys on the helpdesk won't really give a shit.
    This.

    Happened to me a few weeks ago, my main paypal got limited with about $200 in there. I called in and told them I'm under 18 but I'd like to send the money to a family member. They proceeded to ask for ID blah blah and they gave me the old "You're not meant to have a paypal account until you 18, so we're limiting it until then"

    But, they did release the funds to my linked bank account.



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  16. #15
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,157
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,022
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    Would I have to give them the Paypal address to my legit parents because they don't know that I have this money.
    Say you saved up money in your bank account then decided to make a Paypal account and moved it over because you thought it would give better interest, be creative haha

    - - - Updated - - -

    Would this work with siblings who are over 18 @CJacko ?



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] A way to send money from a limited paypal
    By Death Note User in forum User Services
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 04:19 PM
  2. Any way to retrieve items from a VAC banned account?
    By kyle7803 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:15 PM
  3. Are there any ways to cheat money?
    By elpisiyun in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:15 AM
  5. Any sites to get money from internet?
    By Pwnzorz19971 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM