Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Lol k...

    /msg2short
    Maybe you should follow up your user title. Oh and also stop bringing up your post count by saying stupid shit like you just did.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  2. #47
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post


    Maybe you should follow up your user title. Oh and also stop bringing up your post count by saying stupid shit like you just did.


    Honestly man... Your pure instinct is just horseshit. Cos, you don't know what I know, so its funny how you say that I know sack shit.

    Yes, they do all their best they can, but let me say this for you mate that those people who killed those 29 people, weren't probably checked before they entered into country or something, so its still realistically government fault or more so the security fault.

    Therefore, its fault of security to fail to follow the security protocol.
    Last edited by xlux; 03-23-2016 at 09:30 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #48
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    Honestly man... Your pure instinct is just horseshit. Cos, you don't know what I know, so its funny how you say that I know sack shit.

    Yes, they do all their best they can, but let me say this for you mate that those people who killed those 29 people, weren't probably checked before they entered into country or something, so its still realistically government fault or more so the security fault.

    Therefore, its fault of security to fail to follow the security protocol.
    The fact that you say there are 29 dead people while there were 14 dead at the airport and 20 dead at the metro, proves my point.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  4. #49
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,815
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    fucking cowards, it came to my phone when i was in class it's very sad.



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  5. #50

  6. #51
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAkh View Post

    Tfuck is your problem kanker hoer
    Hahaha lmao, Naruto freak ^^
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 03-23-2016 at 11:31 AM.

  7. #52
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAkh View Post
    i really do not give a shit what you guys say
    That's because you're a piece of shit

  8. #53
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mudslimes gonna slime

  9. #54
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,215
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post


    The fact that you say there are 29 dead people while there were 14 dead at the airport and 20 dead at the metro, proves my point.
    Okay..

    What is funny is that your country failed to put up a service right after paris incident, and I do wonders who fault it really is on that? Government, police, proves my fact that your country gives 2 less fucks what happens around them as long as its not some idiot at government, and if it is, then they really show up the care.

    And not to mention you, who is probably super healthy dude does nothing but has a job and what else shit while could have been in a service to protect his own country, or do you have some mental illness or other disabilities which made you unqualified for the army?
    Last edited by xlux; 03-24-2016 at 05:25 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #55
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Okay..

    What is funny is that your country failed to put up a service right after paris incident, and I do wonders who fault it really is on that? Government, police, proves my fact that your country gives 2 less fucks what happens around them as long as its not some idiot at government, and if it is, then they really show up the care.

    And not to mention you, who is probably super healthy dude does nothing but has a job and what else shit while could have been in a service to protect his own country, or do you have some mental illness or other disabilities which made you unqualified for the army?
    You obviously know nothing about my country. I'm 17 so I can't join the army yet, in fact I am studying engineering. SO according to you, everybody that is healthy should join the army? I don' get you.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  11. #56
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    RIP @Horror ~ Last seen stuffing his face with chocolate before going to the airport. (If he realy got hurt this will be really fucked up. )
    Honestly don't even like chocolate that much. I wasn't hurt, but the subway explosion was on my track, luckily I had the morning off
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  12. #57
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post


    Honestly don't even like chocolate that much. I wasn't hurt, but the subway explosion was on my track, luckily I had the morning off
    Horror confirmed the bombers assistant. Only reason why he would have the morning off.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  13. #58
    $$$ Money maker $$$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FUTURE
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hungover
    already forgot it lol

  14. #59

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Explosion Ball
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:03 PM
  2. explosive...
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:40 PM
  3. Severe Warning to those who want to make a private server
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:34 PM
  4. Nasty Knife Wounds
    By SpiderByte in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:44 PM